The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Me neither till I experienced it. I suppose girls will be girls when you show them enough TLC power. Haha
Old 02-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipee View Post
Me neither till I experienced it. I suppose girls will be girls when you show them enough TLC power. Haha
Yeah.....agreed

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Came to Bandung almost mid night. As I don't have reservation, I went to Broadway thinking Monday night won't be that full.... but boy, I was wrong. So I decided to go to FIX and arrive there almost 1 in the morning. All ladies were taken and Gunawan lan lan drag 2 gals from other rooms...hehehe. Not that bad of quality I must said. By 3 AM, all the check out gals went to my room for parties... boy or boy... I don't know how many of them and all I sees were gals and gals... even the waitress, waiter, and managers all join in for the party. When I decided to go home, it's broad day light... I check my bill, I was charge with only 2 gals... but Gunawan emptied my wallets for tips to all gals..
Old 02-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Damn! What have I missed!

Bro Pink_Floyd, so I suppose you are sore between your legs by the time you leave?

Now trying hard to find an excuse to visit Bandung again. Haha
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I didn't do it there lah... but I don't remember how many gals I french, how many titties I squeeze... Most of them were active in getting me french them and put my hand inside their bra... At the end of the day, 3 gals volunteer to go back to my room... hehehehe
Old 02-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I didn't do it there lah... but I don't remember how many gals I french, how many titties I squeeze... Most of them were active in getting me french them and put my hand inside their bra... At the end of the day, 3 gals volunteer to go back to my room... hehehehe
Haha...you da man!

Is the petite gal you are eyeing one of the threesome...er... I mean foursome party?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Nope. None of the gals were in our room last week. Gunawan suspect you drop your wallet when you step off the car as he also sent you to hotel. Anyway, I wil be in Bandung again on the third week of this month.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Funny thing is how did I get into my room if my wallet is not with me. Cos the room key card is in the wallet as well.

But then it has already happened so I won't think too much about it. Take it as a lesson learn and learn from seasoned cheongsters like you.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spykid01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, any contacts to book for this fix ktv? im heading in november. and am going with a buddy of mine. he's bithday and thought of giving him a surprise. striptease or watever.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spykid01 View Post
hey bros, any contacts to book for this fix ktv? im heading in november. and am going with a buddy of mine. he's bithday and thought of giving him a surprise. striptease or watever.
My advise for striptease KTV in Bandung, go to Venetian Spa and Karaoke in Paskal Hyper Square in Jl Pasir Kaliki. Take the Fantasy option which mean the gal will strip and add another Rp 500K if you like bonk the gal. Strip in FIX can be an expensive exercise. I think Venetian is cheaper. Check the internet what is the phone number of Venetian and make reservation. Ask for mami detail price list.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joker8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all bros...

I will be in Bandung during hari raya haji..will there operate like normal?
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
My advise for striptease KTV in Bandung, go to Venetian Spa and Karaoke in Paskal Hyper Square in Jl Pasir Kaliki. Take the Fantasy option which mean the gal will strip and add another Rp 500K if you like bonk the gal. Strip in FIX can be an expensive exercise. I think Venetian is cheaper. Check the internet what is the phone number of Venetian and make reservation. Ask for mami detail price list.
bro.. imma heading to Bandung next Friday! got any advice on the dos and donts when chionging in Bandung? and the ktv damage what should I look out for? the last time i go ktv in Jakarta, i kena chopped like no one's business..
Old 03-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
bro.. imma heading to Bandung next Friday! got any advice on the dos and donts when chionging in Bandung? and the ktv damage what should I look out for? the last time i go ktv in Jakarta, i kena chopped like no one's business..
If you want to chiong KTV, go to FIX and look for the manager Gunawan. But you might want to make reservation first as the KTV there is quiet busy. For the ladies, the booking fee is max at Rp 500k. Tip is Rp 300k. 2 bottle of 18 years Chivas packet is Rp 2.4 million ++. I think the 12 years is half of that. Usually the gal in Bandung don't anyhow ask for food and stuff. The most are cigarette and candy. There is no room charge. Gunawan will take care of you and your bill. He wants to ensure that there is no extra charges in your bill. If you want to tabao the gal, LT is Rp 1.5m. However, you must have a private deal with her otherwise the bar fine can be quiet costly. The gal usually also want to have private deal as she doesn't have to pay commission to the management. I shall PM you for Gunawan mobile and my name.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spykid01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
great advise bro. will google for the contacts. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spykid01 View Post
great advise bro. will google for the contacts. Thanks!
Bro... Check your PM. Had sent you the contact number of Gunawan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1