The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Selected nightlife venues will be able to reopen by December or January under strict safe management measures - such as wearing masks on the dance floor and showing proof of negative Covid-19 tests before entering - as part of a two- to three-month pilot programme. All patrons need to go for a COVID-19 swab test 24 hours before entering the clubs. ($300 per swab) If gov reopens GL and need all punters to go for a swab test each time the punter wanna book the GL WL, will you do that?! 😄😁🤣😅
i will say: stupid government, fuck u
Old 08-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
i will say: stupid government, fuck u
Moreover the gov requires these establishments to be mounted with cctv at all time during operational hours and to stop serving alcohol at 1030HR. It may not be feasible to install cctv in the GL brothel rooms though cctv are already installed in the hallways. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Moreover the gov requires these establishments to be mounted with cctv at all time during operational hours and to stop serving alcohol at 1030HR. It may not be feasible to install cctv in the GL brothel rooms though cctv are already installed in the hallways. 🤣
Wah if install CCTV in room, who dare to go. If garhmen IT kanna hack, wife see u fuck in FB leak, than u famous in whole SG.. Roflx..I no guts to go liao..
Old 10-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Does the new measures apply to Gl? Any OKT in touch with the authorities?
Old 11-11-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Does the new measures apply to Gl? Any OKT in touch with the authorities?
If apply to GL , not yet fuck have to pay 300 liao !
For sure i rather PCC !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 11-11-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore may enter Phase 3 before end of the year if ‘all the stars are aligned’: Lawrence Wong
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ening-13508758

Not sure if the phase 3 allows GL to open. But it will take some time to rebuild and get new girls to come. Maybe also got SOP like masks, sign in etc on top of trace together, not sure ... Sigh just really miss our playground
Old 11-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Singapore may enter Phase 3 before end of the year if ‘all the stars are aligned’: Lawrence Wong
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ening-13508758

Not sure if the phase 3 allows GL to open. But it will take some time to rebuild and get new girls to come. Maybe also got SOP like masks, sign in etc on top of trace together, not sure ... Sigh just really miss our playground
Yeah! Well said we all miss our playground GL and would not know when it will reopen.Sigh!

Last edited by Edward1; 12-11-2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

-Profound insight follows :-

Men are basically horny people walking around with a dick ready to explode.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Agree to a certain extent. And they do not have any aim and tackle challenges in life. Once they have aim and overcome challenges, their mindsets will gradually change.

I diagree to read and understand deeply about this profound insight.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
SBF GEYLANG SECTION TOWN HALL MEETING

Date & Time: TBC
Venue: Lor 18 Coffeeshop
Attire: Suit & Tie
Chairman: OKT Runner Dog MAXIPRIEST

Main Topic:
Discuss the business proposal of $10 member per month (Very important and serious money involved, a formal proposal has been submitted)

Proposed motion by Escobar4444:
No one is to pay unless asked personally, and if indeed asked personally, find some other lame excuse to pretend don't know

Sub Topic:
Get the most out of your $50 experience

SGMEWTWO will be giving his expert tips
- how to spend 1 hour hunting for Chiangmai WL to fuck for 5 mins
- how to spend less time showering so you can have an extra 2-3 mins fucking
- why wearing a suit to take MRT is necessary
- why it is important to take the cheapest option at GL so that you can invest in toto

Attendees:

Haha. OI Window XP GOOGLE ORPHAN BOY. DID YOU GET CAUGHT BY 999? TELL YOU DONT DO ILLEGAL STUFF JUST TO BUY NEW IPHONE 12 PRO MAX LIAO! HOW COME NEVER REPLY LIAO?

Its a fucking miracle you didn't launch any missiles for 9 DAYS. You ran out of content or www.google.com.sg not working?

Or you now in hospital diagnosed with COVID19?

Please reply. I'm worried for my future adoption son..
Old 14-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Haha u r talking about one here, last bonk was GL 150 in late Feb.
Really don’t know how to continue life like that lol, just now wanna try dome 1 FL and kanna okt fly aeroplane.

Really bo wei gong....
Old 14-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post
Really don’t know how to continue life like that lol, just now wanna try dome 1 FL and kanna okt fly aeroplane.

Really bo wei gong....
Actually I feel the OKT themselves maybe didn’t lobby or meet up with gov rep to open. For the night spots, I understand that SNBA push very hard for them to open and held discussion with the relevant agencies
Old 14-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post

Really bo wei gong....
For me last bonk was July 27 2020. But in my case it is self imposed moratorium on cheonging.

Disclaimer - I see cheo women everywhere, me very tempted. Could explode one day and just do it in dome 3. Till then I buy a pair of nike with the money saved
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Actually I feel the OKT themselves maybe didn’t lobby or meet up with gov rep to open. For the night spots, I understand that SNBA push very hard for them to open and held discussion with the relevant agencies
I think gov put GL business as the lowest of the lowest in their priority list. Sad but really can’t help much one.

Actually I doubt there are local community infections at this stage. Those who had asymptomatic one probably don’t carry the virus anymore. But well, the reopening of borders and the kiasi mentality means no GL until vaccine is out.
Old 14-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me last bonk was July 27 2020. But in my case it is self imposed moratorium on cheonging.

Disclaimer - I see cheo women everywhere, me very tempted. Could explode one day and just do it in dome 3. Till then I buy a pair of nike with the money saved
I had a few bonks with FL Dome 3 and Local FL. Less frequently of course compared to GL150 as the cost doubled. The feeling is different, and Svcs diff but a bonk is a bonk and I shot my load for every visit so no complains.

Just wish if our playground comes back ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1