The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beaverbelvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Thanks all for the great information. I knew I was glad when I found this forum

Malik, you are correct sir! If is just wanted to bonk I'd check out Geylang.

Probably going to hit Lucky Plaza tonight. Never been there since I always end up at OT.

Thanks again all!
Old 25-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaverbelvr View Post
Thanks all for the great information. I knew I was glad when I found this forum

Malik, you are correct sir! If is just wanted to bonk I'd check out Geylang.

Probably going to hit Lucky Plaza tonight. Never been there since I always end up at OT.

Thanks again all!
Don't bother. Lucky Plaza is very quiet.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Hi Bro,

Pinays in Singapore fall into 4 categories. I'm stating them in the decreasing order of size/numbers :

a) Bar girls working in BMD places :. BMD = Buy Me Drinks. These bars are located in Orchard Plaza, Lucky Plaza, Boat Quay, Duxton Hill primarily but there are a few scaterred elsewhere in town e.g. East Coast Road, Joo Chiat Road, Syed Alwi Road, Kallang CT Hub, Roxy Square etc. Usually all these places are for you to relax, drink and some fun inside the bar but usually don't have take outs. The bars in Boat Quay are more aggressive in drinks and fun too.

b) Maids : Usually on the lower end of beauty spectrum but there are some gems and damage to the pocket is very low. E.g. 1 bonk = 1 phone card or a meal. You can find them through mobile apps like Skout, BeeTalk , DateInAsia website, hanging out near Lucky Plaza and saying Hi to a random girl and get to know her or her friends, go to Tea dance at the Blowfish etc.

c) Decent office, Service Industry girls, Students : In this category, most have boyfriends already especially the pretty ones. But if you invest time and money, you can get returns. E.g. I once said Hi to a cute syt girl in the MRT and we became good friends for long. She was working as a waitress in a restaurant in Siglap.

d) Freelancers : These come down for 1 month and ply on the internet, Ipanema sort of places and finding them is pure luck and no algorithm for it.

I've sent you a PM and we can also connect for ktv outings , I have a group for ktv outings ...but with Vietnam girls or PRC girls.

Hope this helps a little for a newbie to Singapore.
Bro add ne in ur wechat group my id : rosdar16
Old 25-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Lucky Plaza and saying Hi to a random girl and get to know her or her friends, go to Tea dance at the Blowfish etc.
Blow fish closed for renovation
Old 25-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Contrary to popular beliefs that ipanema has pinays, there are mainly viets in there and I have never found a pinay in there before.

For the American guy, you can also try your luck at Brix. The bar below Hyatt hotel along Scotts road.

The "quality" there is higher and you can find Caucasian chicks in there. But the price is also much higher.

The best time to fish is probably 1 hour before they close. Girls will get a bit more desperate and you have more negotiating power. But generally, a lot of girls are also unwilling to lower their prices even if it means a wasted day without income.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Contrary to popular beliefs that ipanema has pinays, there are mainly viets in there and I have never found a pinay in there before.
I have seen, met, taken out pinays in Ipanema.

They are minority but they are there. And I know how to locate them even if they aren't patrolling

Heck one of the Old Folks Home nurse is free lance there a lot.

Those in Brix are snobbish and only smile at Caucasian...
Old 25-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Those in Brix are snobbish and only smile at Caucasian...
Totally agree. I can sit there for hours until the bar closes and not a single lady would approach me simply because I am a local guy.

For caucasians, especially old ones, the girls will just pour themselves at them. I have seen far too many times these guys just having a good time with the girls, rubbing their hands all over their bodies and constantly having a hand on their butts and eventually didn't even take them out.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
For caucasians, especially old ones, the girls will just pour themselves at them. I have seen far too many times these guys just having a good time with the girls, rubbing their hands all over their bodies and constantly having a hand on their butts and eventually didn't even take them out.
all smiles for ang mo, frowning face for me used to it.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Totally agree. I can sit there for hours until the bar closes and not a single lady would approach me simply because I am a local guy.

Unfortunate in this day and age.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Go to Orchard towers level 3 $own@under pub nice horny Pinoy babes like example Maggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaverbelvr View Post
Anybody want to help out an American here for a short while?

I like Pinay girls but the only place I know to go is Orchard Towers - I hate the cost of the girl drinks there. Have been wanting to find some other place to meet Pinays but I just dont't know where to go.

Also, I love to go to KTVs. Are there any Pinay KTVs?

If someone wants to have a few drinks, hang out, and show me some places it would be great.

Feel free to PM me if you want to help out.

Thanks in advance
Old 27-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 8
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
all smiles for ang mo, frowning face for me used to it.
Common experience. Their cock and wallet thicker.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondybaba View Post
Go to Orchard towers level 3 $own@under pub nice horny Pinoy babes like example Maggie
nice horny Pinoy babes like example Maggie What does this mean leh?

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Bros,

I am not sure whether this place has been mentioned here before. Anyway, came across this pub a few months back. Went in and wow!!!! The girls were quite nice. Well, put it this way, there is a spectrum of girls for every taste different bros have.

It's wild. Guys getting blow jobs openly!!! Girls taking tops and G Stirngs off too!!! Getting pussies licked. It's like a scence from the classic movie Caligula!!! See link below. Go to 2hours 7mins onwards

https://www.filmlinks4u.is/caligula-...ch-online.html

Ok maybe not sooo full on but you get the idea!

Reminds me of the good old days in Cuppage, Paramount and Duxton. LD is reasonably priced Based on market rate these days. And believe me by the first drink, they are all over you like a pitbull on a poodle... Their tongue is down your throat! By the 2nd drink, your dick is out and by the 3rd one, it's in their mouth.!!
Please be advised chemistry plays a big role.

The one I had was a little fuck puppet who gave one of the best BJs I have ever had. CIM and she swallowed!!!

The irony is that they have a VIP room. If what I have experienced in the pub floor was the above activities, then fuck knows what they do in the room. Cost of the room is reasonable compared to other Pinoy bars too.

I want really protect this place and will be super strict with bros I share with. After all, such a place is rare in Singapore now.

Hence I have not given much hints as to where and prices they offer.

I will use the following criteria. You don't have to meet all of them but I will have to gauge...

Apologies to those who don't qualify. I want to be really careful.

1) Reputation / Power
2) FR contribution
3) Year you joined

Cheers.
received contact from madaboutmalays and was refused entry by the bouncer.

wtf! They say got private event going on. bro madaboutmalays just curious, since u are allowed in, can I know roughly ur physique? are you young or old? what is ur dressing? office attire? do u have tatoos, etc. I seriously wonder how do these bouncers actually 'profile' customers and whether to allow or not allow customers in. i feel damn pissed off and feel like reporting to the authorities. i saw 2 policeman that time walking nearby opposite the bridge and feel like asking them to check on this place. hmm! or maybe can just exposed the pub name here!
Old 28-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
screwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscrewing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was also rejected by the yaya papaya bouncer, saying private function.
At that pt of time, damn piss off by the bouncer and thought of reporting to the authority too.
But thinking back, reason for not letting local in are probably ang mo are less prone to be under cover.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna27 View Post
I was also rejected by the yaya papaya bouncer, saying private function.
At that pt of time, damn piss off by the bouncer and thought of reporting to the authority too.
But thinking back, reason for not letting local in are probably ang mo are less prone to be under cover.
how can we prove to them that we are not undercover.

can we show them our log in username in SBF?

or show them the post by bro madaboutmalays and his reply to us for that pub. in this way, they would know we are genuine and not undercover.

but what if really AV comes and wants to go in?

Do they still say there is a private function going on? They are only asking for trouble.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1