The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Please take care Bro 1231231233.

I read your posts, I can't help but to feel your pain. Reminds me a bit of what I went through. I found painful to relate so I had to stop.

And yet you soldier on. Salute you, bro!
are you better now? it wasn't hard for me to soldier on. she made me so much better, with so much ease, it was like symbiotic really. hate and love, but just can't do without. so it was easier to keep supporting and giving in.

really hope you are better now?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

What an update man...

OK so basically what she want to do is to
1) create a scenario that she betrayed u to get back to you and piss u off. Aka revenge sex.

2) try create opportunity for u and #3
Sort of if I really love you, I have to let you go.

Hmmm. Come to think of it. She really 用心良苦she's really broken.

Hope u have a happy ending bro.

Last edited by sexcision; 05-01-2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
are you better now? it wasn't hard for me to soldier on. she made me so much better, with so much ease, it was like symbiotic really. hate and love, but just can't do without. so it was easier to keep supporting and giving in.

really hope you are better now?
Thanks for asking, Bro 1231231233.

I am not as brave as you. I don't dare to ask the hard questions because I am scared to hear the painful truth.

The girl I am talking about has already left my life - maybe just a flash in the pan? At the end of the relationship, she gave me the feeling of being used; there were so many things I wanted to know about her - so many gaps. But like I said, I am not as strong as you to face the truth, maybe at the cost of losing #6*

My feelings for her - so different from my other relationships. It's as if I was "young" again. I had writer's block for quite some time and also MDA blocked so I left the thread cold. Perhaps, like the Hugh Jackman movie, "Reminiscence", the more I write, the more "closure" I will get and maybe I could "guess" some answers? I don't know.

But your story has certainly rekindled a flame in me. Thanks bro!

* Have to apologize if I am "out of point" because I have not read your whole story; probably at Page 11 or 12 because it's a bit painful for me and I had to stop to regain my composure. This also shows that your writing/sharing is good so much so it struck a chord in me. Salute!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

— 5pm

to my very very messed fiancé

me : I got off early. you?

her : still working.

me : I’m parked here along the ??? road. let me know when you are coming down.

her : so early?

me : can’t wait to see you.

her : lame. I will take a while. i’m really sorry.

her : you go eat something nice first.

me : ok.

I checked through raj’s phone one last time to make sure all loose ends were tied up.

then…. I realised something.

she wanted me to eat something nice, so she won’t ruin my appetite after she breaks the horrible news to me? she fucked my best buddy? to spite me back? or to push me away? I took a photo to show Teo I was really there to wait for her as well. he’s really a good brother. we’ve really looked out and take over for each other when needed.

—5.45pm

her : have you eaten?

me : yup. you hungry?

her : no.

I realise she didn’t eat much during lunch as well.. took notice of her leaving so much food behind. she’s usually particular about not wasting food.

me : ready to go?

her : i’m not sure. give me a bit more time.

me : i will always what for you, no matter how long.

her : lame.

me : you are hurting me again.

her : good. get used to it.

me : Just kidding.

her : i’m not.

me : like I said before, I rather be ‘hurt’ by whatever you think hurts me, than not have you at ever.

her : lame. bye.

her : i need to think.

me : it’s ok . i go off le.

her : huh? where you going?

me : into your mind. trying to find out what you are thinking.

her : zzz lame.

I went to the bakery and got her this kaya stick bread she likes. I figured she’s not eaten much, no appetite after what she did, or is about to do with me, go the small jap bottle drink she likes. headed back to my car. saw her walking towards it, looked in. got shocked when the car was unlocked. she turned to see me coming. gave me the frown and got in straight.

her : tsk you scared me.

me : good.

her : good?

me : yup.

her : don’t be an ass.

me : but you still love me nevertheless right?

her : no comment.. (i slipped her the food and water) what’s … oh….. thank… told you i’m not hungry le.

me : just take a bite. you didn’t much for lunch also.. go your condo?

(she was surprised I realised that, looked at me as I looked at her, but pretended not to be impressed)

her : yup. MY condo.

I saw her take a small bite. she was indeed hungry already?

me : is that too sweet?

her : no why?

me : you don’t taste my love and care?

her : you damn lame today.

me : you also leh. are you y or?

her : what you mean?

me : your hair. dressing. today like Y again.

her : argh. lame. why you so annoying today???

she pulled the rubber band down and shook her hair loose, threw it at my lap.

me : ouch. so pain.

her : stop it.

me : why cannot?

her : you are annoying

me : good ah. you talk to me more though.

her : arghhhh.

I could see she was about to laugh…. but she looked away… looked out of the window, like a little turned too much. I kept trying to get an angle to see her face. but couldn’t… i suspected that she was crying… not knowing what to do, i kept quiet, not sure what was going to happen anymore.

we reached her carpark and she got off, headed straight to the lift lobby. I waited in the car though. I didn’t dare to go up, real had no idea what was waiting for me upstairs. she turned and realised I was still in the car… she walked back to my door and sort of pulled me out of the car, but I refused to get off, she grabbed my arm so tight for a moment, like she was hugging it, then let go. stood by my door.

me : why are we here?

her : what do you mean why we are here.

me : you tell me lo.

she looked at me with so much anger and frustration, her eyes were red.

her : ok fine. Teo told you already right

me : told me what?

her : don’t act blur. i know you know what i did.

me : ok. come back inside. we talk in the car.

her : no. just talk like that. easier.

me : easier for?

her : oh yeah. you haven’t see. (she dug her phone out, unlocked and showed me the album “My best time ever”) here take a look.

me : no need. it’s fine. I know I hurt you bad. ok i know i screwed up. i deserve this. now can we please move on?

I reached for her hands, held them tight.

me : please forgive me ok??

her : what is wrong with you?

me : i don’t know. but i only know you make me better and i need you.

her : no. you should be angry with me. i fucked your best buddy. you sure you know what happened???

me : yes. i do. and I don’t care ok.

her : no. you don’t know what happened. I was the one who looked for him. it’s not his fault. i tricked him into letting me suck his cock for him until he cummed. and i swallowed for him. i miss his big dick. wanted to suck it ever since last time. i always think about it…… (loud and deep sniff) but not enough. i wanted him to fuck me. his dick is so big. so shuang, not like yours so small.. too bad he’s married. but i will continue to seduce him. i don’t care.

me : i’m really sorry ok. please forgive me.

her : what is wrong with you??? did you not hear me???

me : yes i did.

her : you don’t believe what happened is it? you think i’m making all these up?

me : yes i do believe you. but please give me one more chance ok. please. i know i really screwed up.

her : no. you really don’t believe…….. otherwise……… i want you to watch. watch in front of me now.

me : why??

her : cos you don’t want to believe it happened. you are in denial.

me : no need ok. i know it happened.

her : if you don’t watch, i’m leaving le. your choice.

me : ok ok. can you just come in.

her : no need.

she played the video and forced my hand to hold it. I watched……….

her face… teo’s big cock in her mouth. this video was edited, according to teo, he filmed her and they had some discussion over it. him trying to dissuade her….. or maybe he didn’t even do that? unlikely. she sucked him off so willingly, so happily. like she loved his cock…. the video was long. she kept up with that expression for a long time…. 3 minutes later, she pulled her zip fully down and pulled Teo’s hands downwards to play with her breasts. “I love your cock……. it’s so big…. and nice……. the nicest i’ve ever sucked……” upon hearing all these and very hard mouth fucking from her, like she was trying to choke herself…. Teo let out a soft moan and I could see her struggling to swallow his loud. Teo barely balanced the camera, apologising for losing the aim. She made him point it at her face again, she showed him his cum in her mouth, MOUTH FULL, then swallowed it.

video paused.

her : how? you do you feel?

‘stay calm’ my brother’s words were fixed on my mind.

me : i don’t feel anything.

her : who isn’t being honest now?

me : i feel very sorry. i feel very stupid for making the stupid mistake to make you feel like this.

her : you are crazy… still in denial.

I saw her like stretching her legs, like shaking her knees and pulling up her calves behind to crack her knees. she refuse to get in the car despite my pleas, then swiped to show me the photos Teo took at her place.

her : see, i ‘m not lying. we really fucked. his big cock is inside me. i almost died. so big. so painful, but i loved it….. now you know why I avoided his cock on hen’s night, cos i was scared i get addicted to it. but too late. i’m addicted already. come watch this.

I realised her behaviour was imitating #1…

she played the video. from that point of view, it was Teo holding the camera, she was the one guiding him where to aim, at his penis ramming her pussy first, then at her face. Teo was right, she wasn’t enjoying it, making me feel more relieved. but he really didn’t lie. he sort of lost control and started to ram her very hard, she even took over the camera and filmed herself. filmed teo’s tummy and then his penis ramming in and out of her spread legs. she caught a glimpse of his face, it was flushed red, like he drank a lot. she even filmed her own breasts shaking violently, and her face, mouth wide opened… it lasted really long, i know how good my buddy can last. she tossed the camera to the side, just showing the ceiling in her bedroom only now… “???? ???? ????!!!” she kept screaming his name…. and moaning. it sounded exaggerated…

before the video end

her : see. how he make me feel. i never felt like this before. now i’m addicted. sorry. i will keep trying to seduce him without causing him to divorce his wife. so how?

teo moaned out. he pulled out and cummed. the video ended after some shakes and a glimpse of my fiancé’s teary face. She saw it and quickly took her phone back.

her : so how?

me : what do you mean how?

she became quiet…. i was still holding on tight to her hand.

her : why are you so annoying today???? must you really make me say it?

me : say what????

her : what is wrong with you?? you just saw me fuck your best friend behind your back! or you don’t have the guts to say it to me?

me : say what???

her : that you want to break up with me!

me : is that what you want?

she was quiet.

i soften my voice and pulled her in as I got off the car, hugged her from the side. she was shivering : is that what you want? you want me out of your life?

she was biting her lower lips hard.

me : be honest. is that really what you want. you promised me to never lie. same for me. I am not going to break up with you. ok. no way. no way. not because I need a normal life. or what ever shit. or my mother to worry nonsense. no. i just cannot live without you. and i’m sorry, i made the mistake . can you please forgive me.

she cried out and leaned into my shoulder : i don’t blame you.

me ; then what is going on.

her : i’m not good enough for you. please move on from me ok. please go and be happy with #3. please. please make this easier for me. please….

me : please go and be tortured with a normal life with #3 and spend the rest of my life thinking about you only you mean?

her : no. stop that. stop saying that.

me : then you tell me what’s going on.

she looked away, head away from my shoulders, like she wanted to pull away but i was so much stronger than her..

me : tell me. something happened. tell me.

i held her in that position for damn long, even a family walked by and the husband looked at us funny, like was checking to see if she was having troubles with me. I whispered that to her and she acted along, hugging me back… until that family went into the lift.

she didn’t let go even though I told her they were gone.

me : may I go upstairs with you? to your condo? let’s talk properly and slowly up there. ok?

her : I cannot get pregnant

fuck

fuck.

i don’t know what to think

she looked at my face, my mouth wide, my fucking stunned face. she cried even harder and struggled harder to pull away from me. i hung on tight to her.

fuck.

fuck

fuck.

i need to say something to her

but i ‘m fucking shocked still.. i finally regained my thoughts.

me : no wait wait.what do you mean? we can keep trying.

her : no. i can never ever get pregnant. no matter how hard you try. get it now??????

me : you mean… you …… you saw a doctor?

she nodded her head, cried like fuck and i felt her weight drop. she let her squat a little and squat with her, put her on my car to lean backwards on and hugged her so tight.

me : i’m sorry. i’m so sorry………….. gosh.. wait.. wait. but why are you so upset. wait. hey. hey!

i shook her hard and made her stand again.

me : goodness you… arghh! you !!! it’s a small thing!

her : what do you mean small thing! your mother cannot have grandchildren. you won’t have kids if you stick with me. you understand?????

me : yes i do. i never liked kids anyway…… gosh. you . stop. just stop… PAUSE. stop thinking about anything. come let’s go up. and i’m not letting you go, we walk like crab. or rather. like lobsters, you are my lobster.

her : huh?

me : wah lao you told me you also watched friends leh.

her : oh lobster oh. oh.

me : no more talking. don’t think.

with her stuff and my stuff and the bread and drink in my hands, I walked her to the lift, squeezed her tight to my side.

me : you tap leh. you confiscated my card remember?

her : oh. purse.

in the lift, i turned her around and pressed her against the wall, locked lips with her. she barely kissed back, i felt her tears run down, but i pressed on until she stopped her brave front, hugged me back tight and kissed back.

hugged her tight from the back as we walked awkwardly back to her apartment.

me : may I enter YOUR condo?

she nodded her head, turned and gave me the upset face.

me : sorry, I gotta be annoying, make you focus on trying not to laugh instead, otherwise you can concentrate on doing a stupid thing.

she kept quiet. i sat her down on the sofa, still in my embrace.

me : eh. you think I didn’t notice.. like seriously, were you thinking of #1 when you tried to behave like a loose slut? goodness.

she looked at me, like some anger/embarrassment look, like she was going to laugh, then a look of acceptance and tears.

me : oei. wah lao. no need to cry again leh. i’m saying your acting inspiration was TERRIBLE, not that your actions are like her.. sorry la. your slut gene not as strong (apologies to #1). you can try, but you could not be more unsuccessful. (i quoted ross from friends, in his tone and style)

she let out soft chuckle, but tried to hide it, looked the other way. like nudged me a way a little.

me : you sure you watched friends? or was that a ruse to make me shut up.

her : yes. why you say that?

me : you seem to forget about monica and chandler?

she started to sniff again. i realised i said something wrong, hugged her and forced her to face me.

me : look. it’s not the end. we never know. this is something we cannot control. we. yes. maybe my sperms also cannot make it. i will go get myself checked also. i’m much older than you don’t forget. you behave like i some perfect young prince charming like that. now i hope my sperms cannot make it so i can further tease you when we are old, how you over reacted and over think.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

she was very upset and started to smack me hard, with the “choy” expression.

me : we will just keep on trying, i mean. just keep on fuck fuck fuck. i love it anyway. lost so much weight. but i need rest to recover. you should have seen me when i was younger.

her : what do you mean huh? with your other 10?

me : no. i was fatter.

she wanted to apologise.

me : yeah but i could still go many times. the always think i fat cannot. like that trip for #1 hen’s .. she said i so fat but quite big down there. remember?

she gave the fucking annoyed face…

me : yeah. you also get used to me annoying hor. i will get used to the hurt you dish out. goodness. back to the topic. we just keep trying. go see other doctors for 2nd opinion. IVF? come on.. if all can’t we adopt, who knows, maybe find one with genetic material that has the potential of producing the first, in a line of intellectually, superior, benign overlords, to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow to adopt.

she gave me the fucking ridiculous and puzzled face.

me : ah caught you. you told me you watched that episode. sheldon. big bang theory. didn’t watch right?

she laughed and shook her head.

her : i’m not a nerd. and I don’t like nerds.

me : but you are going to marry one that looks like a nerd. and please la. you last time, the spectacles all the time… oh yeah. you still have it?

her : yes. why?

me : some days we can role play Y and J please? i mean, sorry. i definitely love you now, more than that Y, the previous version of you. but recently, find that version quite hot too.

she looked upset again.

me : shit la. i said something wrong again? eh you don’t judge everything i say leh. i want to be able to be honest.

her : are you sure you don’t prefer a clean marriage, with someone clean and simple?

me : who’s the annoying one now. if that is what I really want. I’d drove off already… or maybe after sentosa already dump you liao. makes sense? or after boat trip.. or .. hen’s night. so how? you gonna be annoying again?

her : yes.

me : so are we ok now?

her : yes. i’m sorry. i’m so sorry ok. gosh. i .

me : pause.

me : eh seriously, i know i probably my old sperms got problem also. we got the rest of our lives to talk about such things. really. and i will eat unhealthily as much as i can so you can have another new lover before you get too old ok. promise

her : choy la! and you! how can you say that?? i don’t want that.

me : you seem to think i want #3 also leh. so now that’s fair. ok enough talk. for now. now more talk. i need to fuck.

i stood and got her the purse.

me : got rubber band inside? and where you kept the specs.

her : huh why? erm. i think there.

me : i haven’t finish fucking Y. fuck she’s hot. please? please? you torture me very long le.

her : ok.

she got up and rushed over to a cupboard in her bedroom, tying up her hair like she did in the past, there was some adrenaline. came back and put it back on… came back to me, looking like she did in the past.

me : eh wait, you contacts are on ?

her : nope. I didn’t wear today.

me : why?

her : tell you later. you said don’t talk.

me : oh yeah…… Y… you sure you ok to try this? if you feel disgusting, don’t ok..

she pretended to be shy : it’s ok. I can try.

she sucked me off like how I’d imagine she would in the past, reluctantly… scared.. nervous. and disgusted. but now, she’s trying. she was really in the role. enjoying it perhaps? I couldn’t wait any further, carried her to the bed and stripped her down. she acted shy, making me even more lustful for her.. I pulled the rubber band away and removed her specs.

her : huh why?

me : sorry i need my current wife back..

i got naked and spread her legs, she was so confused…… i didn’t press on her palms, rested my palms beside her shoulders, on top of her rammed her and kept going. she looked up at me…

her : i only love you ok.

me : i know

her : I only want you.

me : i know.

her : i’m really sorry.

me : met too.

I slowed down, pushing in and out of her, like 3-5 seconds apart. we looked at each other, slow kisses….

me : wish we can do this forever… don’t ever stop..

her : then don’t.

me : cannot la. we will die from exhaustion.

her : die together.

me ; ok. maybe 50 years later. i’m not done with you..

i noticed that she was looking a little pale….. i pulled my cock out immediately, composed myself and walked out of the room.

her : what’s wrong??

me : wait wait… (came back, she has already sat up) eat. when was the last time you ate ???

her : i’m ok.

me : no. eat slowly. now.

she ate, could tell she was hungry.

me : did you even eat dinner last night?

me : we shower? or just go out for dinner?

her : ok. I don’t feel like staying here.

me : oh because last. erm ok. quick rinse and go off.

after a quick rinse together..

her : dressed as who?

me : now. present. Y is only for certain times only. for fun. but most of the time. now. understood? you let me know when you need J also.

her : ok….. (she went to take something from her desk, under some files.) you sure you don’t want to see this?

she handed me a report. i brought t-shirt and shorts and her normal beige panties for her and helped her wear them..

her : isn’t this Y? simple?

me : no. this is what women wears for comfort… don’t worry you are still hot like that. need bra?

her : you prefer I don’t wear?

me ; no preference leh. both also hot. anything la. this shirt is not see through, it’s fine.

her : you read this first.

me : you just tell me what it says? i probably don’t understand anyway.

her : i think, i have the same problem like monica did..

me : ok. i’ll go as well ok. and see what the doctor says. maybe mine are strong enough to survive. but why did you even go for a test in the first place?

her : can I admit something?

she sat me down, held tight to my hand and put the report away.

her : I don’t know how to put it.

me : raj?

her : yes. erm……

me : he didn’t like to use condom?

her : yup. how you know.

me : his pattern. it’s expected. then?

her : I took pills. but stopped…. because. erm… sorry . i was really lost at that time

me : yup i know, you told me before…. you were hoping to tie him down with a baby?

she became quiet......

her : i’m sorry.

me : for ??? having hopes and dreams??? goodness. why do you even think you need to apologise?

her : ok. thanks for being so understanding.

me : i’m not leh. if any guy has an issue with that, then it’s actually the guy’s problem. it’s in the past. not present. what’s truly wrong was my mistake with #5. sorry to bring it up again. but i just want to remind you, i’m no prince charming or saint. stop faulting yourself so badly and then go have thoughts of pushing me to #3. i rather you be mean to me. ok?

her : i know. can I book the appointment soon for you?

me : so you can find out the result then dump me is it ? if i cannot make you pregnant?

her : no no no! just want to know our options earlier.

me : kidding you la. i realise, i enjoy annoying you also. in the past didn’t dare, always scared you’d dump me. haha. but now..

her : now what?

me : actually. there’s something else i also need to tell you

her : please. no more. i think we are done for tonight. even if made another mistake. i really won’t fault. i promise.

me : no la siao. it’s not that. ok agreed. take your stuff. let’s go.

her : you sure you ok with me going dressed like this for dinner?

me : you should be the one who’s worried. the shorts.. fucking hot. can see your legs so high. i still want to bang you damn badly. quick la let’s go. eh what you doing, no need specs.

her : i cannot see.

me ; oh yeah ok. ( we left her condo) why didn’t you wear ah? contacts..

her : i thought, easier. if can’t see you clearly, easier to walk away from you.

i hugged her in the lift. our reflection was damn awkward. i was still in work wear, carrying her bag of clothes, she was in t-shirt and shorts. no bra. she made me bring back all my shirt previously.

me : i just want to confirm. you got the report days ago. let me guess, either monday or tuesday. then saw me standing next to #3 at the park, after our SUPER ROMANTIC and lovely moment, you tried to push me away. but didn’t have the courage to break up with me, scared you lose me and regret. cos i am the love of your life.

her : wah you super thick skin hor.

me : haha. then you decided to do something really bad so i will be angry and break up with you instead… am i correct?

her : …… yes. i’m sorry.

me : and also I’m right about your inspiration for acting like a bitch. you pictured how #1 talks in your head right? hahahhahaa. don’t you dare bluff about this.

she smacked me so hard, clearly super embarrassed, as we walked out of the lift… I held her hand as we walked to the car.

her : i’m really sorry about Teo.

me : don’t be. but you probably need to apologise to him, even though he was super understanding. he’s the one who kept my head straight. seriously , if not for him, I’d be stupid enough not to see through your childish and stupid act.

her : oei. you don’t so mean can.

me : now thinking back, do you feel stupid ?

her : no. i love you and i want you to have a better life. that is my love for you. how can that be stupid.

we got in the car.

me : I agree that’s your love for me. i can feel it i really do. but deciding what’s good for me, on your own. that’s stupid. you do well to remember that. sorry for this MCP tone. but yeah. that’s why Teo does for me at times when I’m stupid and not thinking right.

she kept quiet for a long time.

her : where are we going?

me : somewhere new? or maybe we’ve been there before. or maybe not with you, one of the 10. i forgot. sometimes i don’t keep track. see i’m no angel.

her : tsk. can you don’t talk like that?

me : i think from now on, time to time, I must remind you how imperfect I am.

her : you are enjoying it right, annoying me.

me : haha. that’s another benefit….

we went for dim sum, turned out, we’ve been there before, in the past. as we went back to the car…

me : not bad leh, the guy beside our table kept checking you out.

her : no way la. i look so nerd in this (she faced me and tapped her specs, acting cute again)

me : yeah lo, at first i thought he was staring at your boobs, thought maybe he saw your nipple hard or what. but no leh. his eyes were on your face.

her : you ah. seriously annoying! so mean!

me : haha. those are facts ok.. you keep this look. go home I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you.

her : stop it. don’t so vulgar can?

i made sure to remind her, wearing t-shirt and shorts are ok. i am nothing like raj. she slept in the car, i noticed she drank quite a bit of beer while eating. eventually, the alcohol got to her when we reached home. carried her back to our room, good thing was she was small sized and light… I put her to sleep on the bed. looked down at her….. i was fucking tempted. this was like before, in the past. where I just wanted to fuck her when she’s drunk and turn her into a fuck buddy only… looking down at her now, I’m pretty sure even with that attitude back then, I won’t be locked into marriage. unlike now… I put her phone on the table, then realise…. I brought it downstairs, sat on the sofa in the living space. went back to see the camera roll, she didn’t take anything after her ‘one off tryst’ with teo. went to that video which she blew him off. tapped on edit. I was right. she had cropped away the first parts of the video, the part where she convinced Teo to let her suck. It’s just good to know that both of them weren’t lying……… for some reason, i couldn’t get up, couldn’t stop flicking about the files. the photos.. zooming in on her her pussy got stretched by half of teo’s cock. there were other videos, short ones. had a lot of them conversing. Teo really didn’t lie about anything, he kept asking her if it’s a good idea, ask her if she’s ok, hesitations. the video she showed me was the last part… i fast forward to the part where it zoomed past Teo’s face. his face was red, flushed. it was his look of lust. he did admit that he lost control though, I guess it’s just nice to be able to catch up with a missed old fuck opportunity….. I thought of helping her delete those files, but decided to let her do those on her own.

I went back up, she was dead asleep. I turned on the table lamp, looked down her again.

I decided that I didn’t care anymore.

the calm and zen mood I was in was now fully gone.
Old 05-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do meet one virgin in sugarbook.live, how do i trace her? i can look through she is not very much on make-up and her talking style is a bit of conservative, need spend longer time before successfully date her out
Old 05-01-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
she was very upset and started to smack me hard, with the “choy” expression.

me : we will just keep on trying, i mean. just keep on fuck fuck fuck. i love it anyway. lost so much weight. but i need rest to recover. you should have seen me when i was younger.

her : what do you mean huh? with your other 10?

me : no. i was fatter.

she wanted to apologise.

me : yeah but i could still go many times. the always think i fat cannot. like that trip for #1 hen’s .. she said i so fat but quite big down there. remember?

she gave the fucking annoyed face…

me : yeah. you also get used to me annoying hor. i will get used to the hurt you dish out. goodness. back to the topic. we just keep trying. go see other doctors for 2nd opinion. IVF? come on.. if all can’t we adopt, who knows, maybe find one with genetic material that has the potential of producing the first, in a line of intellectually, superior, benign overlords, to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow to adopt.

she gave me the fucking ridiculous and puzzled face.

me : ah caught you. you told me you watched that episode. sheldon. big bang theory. didn’t watch right?

she laughed and shook her head.

her : i’m not a nerd. and I don’t like nerds.

me : but you are going to marry one that looks like a nerd. and please la. you last time, the spectacles all the time… oh yeah. you still have it?

her : yes. why?

me : some days we can role play Y and J please? i mean, sorry. i definitely love you now, more than that Y, the previous version of you. but recently, find that version quite hot too.

she looked upset again.

me : shit la. i said something wrong again? eh you don’t judge everything i say leh. i want to be able to be honest.

her : are you sure you don’t prefer a clean marriage, with someone clean and simple?

me : who’s the annoying one now. if that is what I really want. I’d drove off already… or maybe after sentosa already dump you liao. makes sense? or after boat trip.. or .. hen’s night. so how? you gonna be annoying again?

her : yes.

me : so are we ok now?

her : yes. i’m sorry. i’m so sorry ok. gosh. i .

me : pause.

me : eh seriously, i know i probably my old sperms got problem also. we got the rest of our lives to talk about such things. really. and i will eat unhealthily as much as i can so you can have another new lover before you get too old ok. promise

her : choy la! and you! how can you say that?? i don’t want that.

me : you seem to think i want #3 also leh. so now that’s fair. ok enough talk. for now. now more talk. i need to fuck.

i stood and got her the purse.

me : got rubber band inside? and where you kept the specs.

her : huh why? erm. i think there.

me : i haven’t finish fucking Y. fuck she’s hot. please? please? you torture me very long le.

her : ok.

she got up and rushed over to a cupboard in her bedroom, tying up her hair like she did in the past, there was some adrenaline. came back and put it back on… came back to me, looking like she did in the past.

me : eh wait, you contacts are on ?

her : nope. I didn’t wear today.

me : why?

her : tell you later. you said don’t talk.

me : oh yeah…… Y… you sure you ok to try this? if you feel disgusting, don’t ok..

she pretended to be shy : it’s ok. I can try.

she sucked me off like how I’d imagine she would in the past, reluctantly… scared.. nervous. and disgusted. but now, she’s trying. she was really in the role. enjoying it perhaps? I couldn’t wait any further, carried her to the bed and stripped her down. she acted shy, making me even more lustful for her.. I pulled the rubber band away and removed her specs.

her : huh why?

me : sorry i need my current wife back..

i got naked and spread her legs, she was so confused…… i didn’t press on her palms, rested my palms beside her shoulders, on top of her rammed her and kept going. she looked up at me…

her : i only love you ok.

me : i know

her : I only want you.

me : i know.

her : i’m really sorry.

me : met too.

I slowed down, pushing in and out of her, like 3-5 seconds apart. we looked at each other, slow kisses….

me : wish we can do this forever… don’t ever stop..

her : then don’t.

me : cannot la. we will die from exhaustion.

her : die together.

me ; ok. maybe 50 years later. i’m not done with you..

i noticed that she was looking a little pale….. i pulled my cock out immediately, composed myself and walked out of the room.

her : what’s wrong??

me : wait wait… (came back, she has already sat up) eat. when was the last time you ate ???

her : i’m ok.

me : no. eat slowly. now.

she ate, could tell she was hungry.

me : did you even eat dinner last night?

me : we shower? or just go out for dinner?

her : ok. I don’t feel like staying here.

me : oh because last. erm ok. quick rinse and go off.

after a quick rinse together..

her : dressed as who?

me : now. present. Y is only for certain times only. for fun. but most of the time. now. understood? you let me know when you need J also.

her : ok….. (she went to take something from her desk, under some files.) you sure you don’t want to see this?

she handed me a report. i brought t-shirt and shorts and her normal beige panties for her and helped her wear them..

her : isn’t this Y? simple?

me : no. this is what women wears for comfort… don’t worry you are still hot like that. need bra?

her : you prefer I don’t wear?

me ; no preference leh. both also hot. anything la. this shirt is not see through, it’s fine.

her : you read this first.

me : you just tell me what it says? i probably don’t understand anyway.

her : i think, i have the same problem like monica did..

me : ok. i’ll go as well ok. and see what the doctor says. maybe mine are strong enough to survive. but why did you even go for a test in the first place?

her : can I admit something?

she sat me down, held tight to my hand and put the report away.

her : I don’t know how to put it.

me : raj?

her : yes. erm……

me : he didn’t like to use condom?

her : yup. how you know.

me : his pattern. it’s expected. then?

her : I took pills. but stopped…. because. erm… sorry . i was really lost at that time

me : yup i know, you told me before…. you were hoping to tie him down with a baby?

she became quiet......

her : i’m sorry.

me : for ??? having hopes and dreams??? goodness. why do you even think you need to apologise?

her : ok. thanks for being so understanding.

me : i’m not leh. if any guy has an issue with that, then it’s actually the guy’s problem. it’s in the past. not present. what’s truly wrong was my mistake with #5. sorry to bring it up again. but i just want to remind you, i’m no prince charming or saint. stop faulting yourself so badly and then go have thoughts of pushing me to #3. i rather you be mean to me. ok?

her : i know. can I book the appointment soon for you?

me : so you can find out the result then dump me is it ? if i cannot make you pregnant?

her : no no no! just want to know our options earlier.

me : kidding you la. i realise, i enjoy annoying you also. in the past didn’t dare, always scared you’d dump me. haha. but now..

her : now what?

me : actually. there’s something else i also need to tell you

her : please. no more. i think we are done for tonight. even if made another mistake. i really won’t fault. i promise.

me : no la siao. it’s not that. ok agreed. take your stuff. let’s go.

her : you sure you ok with me going dressed like this for dinner?

me : you should be the one who’s worried. the shorts.. fucking hot. can see your legs so high. i still want to bang you damn badly. quick la let’s go. eh what you doing, no need specs.

her : i cannot see.

me ; oh yeah ok. ( we left her condo) why didn’t you wear ah? contacts..

her : i thought, easier. if can’t see you clearly, easier to walk away from you.

i hugged her in the lift. our reflection was damn awkward. i was still in work wear, carrying her bag of clothes, she was in t-shirt and shorts. no bra. she made me bring back all my shirt previously.

me : i just want to confirm. you got the report days ago. let me guess, either monday or tuesday. then saw me standing next to #3 at the park, after our SUPER ROMANTIC and lovely moment, you tried to push me away. but didn’t have the courage to break up with me, scared you lose me and regret. cos i am the love of your life.

her : wah you super thick skin hor.

me : haha. then you decided to do something really bad so i will be angry and break up with you instead… am i correct?

her : …… yes. i’m sorry.

me : and also I’m right about your inspiration for acting like a bitch. you pictured how #1 talks in your head right? hahahhahaa. don’t you dare bluff about this.

she smacked me so hard, clearly super embarrassed, as we walked out of the lift… I held her hand as we walked to the car.

her : i’m really sorry about Teo.

me : don’t be. but you probably need to apologise to him, even though he was super understanding. he’s the one who kept my head straight. seriously , if not for him, I’d be stupid enough not to see through your childish and stupid act.

her : oei. you don’t so mean can.

me : now thinking back, do you feel stupid ?

her : no. i love you and i want you to have a better life. that is my love for you. how can that be stupid.

we got in the car.

me : I agree that’s your love for me. i can feel it i really do. but deciding what’s good for me, on your own. that’s stupid. you do well to remember that. sorry for this MCP tone. but yeah. that’s why Teo does for me at times when I’m stupid and not thinking right.

she kept quiet for a long time.

her : where are we going?

me : somewhere new? or maybe we’ve been there before. or maybe not with you, one of the 10. i forgot. sometimes i don’t keep track. see i’m no angel.

her : tsk. can you don’t talk like that?

me : i think from now on, time to time, I must remind you how imperfect I am.

her : you are enjoying it right, annoying me.

me : haha. that’s another benefit….

we went for dim sum, turned out, we’ve been there before, in the past. as we went back to the car…

me : not bad leh, the guy beside our table kept checking you out.

her : no way la. i look so nerd in this (she faced me and tapped her specs, acting cute again)

me : yeah lo, at first i thought he was staring at your boobs, thought maybe he saw your nipple hard or what. but no leh. his eyes were on your face.

her : you ah. seriously annoying! so mean!

me : haha. those are facts ok.. you keep this look. go home I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you.

her : stop it. don’t so vulgar can?

i made sure to remind her, wearing t-shirt and shorts are ok. i am nothing like raj. she slept in the car, i noticed she drank quite a bit of beer while eating. eventually, the alcohol got to her when we reached home. carried her back to our room, good thing was she was small sized and light… I put her to sleep on the bed. looked down at her….. i was fucking tempted. this was like before, in the past. where I just wanted to fuck her when she’s drunk and turn her into a fuck buddy only… looking down at her now, I’m pretty sure even with that attitude back then, I won’t be locked into marriage. unlike now… I put her phone on the table, then realise…. I brought it downstairs, sat on the sofa in the living space. went back to see the camera roll, she didn’t take anything after her ‘one off tryst’ with teo. went to that video which she blew him off. tapped on edit. I was right. she had cropped away the first parts of the video, the part where she convinced Teo to let her suck. It’s just good to know that both of them weren’t lying……… for some reason, i couldn’t get up, couldn’t stop flicking about the files. the photos.. zooming in on her her pussy got stretched by half of teo’s cock. there were other videos, short ones. had a lot of them conversing. Teo really didn’t lie about anything, he kept asking her if it’s a good idea, ask her if she’s ok, hesitations. the video she showed me was the last part… i fast forward to the part where it zoomed past Teo’s face. his face was red, flushed. it was his look of lust. he did admit that he lost control though, I guess it’s just nice to be able to catch up with a missed old fuck opportunity….. I thought of helping her delete those files, but decided to let her do those on her own.

I went back up, she was dead asleep. I turned on the table lamp, looked down her again.

I decided that I didn’t care anymore.

the calm and zen mood I was in was now fully gone.
i would feel safer if i wear condom on my side first
Old 05-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsolo View Post
Sometimes jus wondering if it is better to have a revenge and let things out, or jus forgive and let go.. Seems like #6 is taking the revenge route
every people thinking is different but most of them would take revenge rather than forgive
Old 05-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Dun think so leh. It's only human nature that we want to know the truth of what is happening. Nothing sick about it.
yes human always has the curiosity, too much in relationship is not that good
Old 05-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Beast mode on!

Seems that all is well afterall!
The last part, informing her about you holding on to the phone. I doubt will have much drama liao.

Story ending soon?or will there be twistsss??
Old 05-01-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Such a well written story. Expecting more plots within this enduring story.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Beast mode on!

Seems that all is well afterall!
The last part, informing her about you holding on to the phone. I doubt will have much drama liao.

Story ending soon?or will there be twistsss??
I actually hope it is ending soon, no more further twists … as I need Bro TS to restart and continue his separate story in another thread
Old 05-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
I actually hope it is ending soon, no more further twists … as I need Bro TS to restart and continue his separate story in another thread
Haha you referring to the Nerdy busty gf of a CB colleague?
The physical description seems to be very similar to #6 thou, maybe bro 1231231233 is writting his encounter here? With slight change of characters, raj is actually his colleague?

Or his just that his taste is thoes nerdy, girl next door type 😉
Old 05-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

she has ? more secrets, one major and one mild.

not sure if readers can take it. I'm also not sure if should continue.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha you referring to the Nerdy busty gf of a CB colleague?
The physical description seems to be very similar to #6 thou, maybe bro 1231231233 is writting his encounter here? With slight change of characters, raj is actually his colleague?

Or his just that his taste is thoes nerdy, girl next door type 😉
nope. two separate persons.

one was just ambitious with some hope of kindness.

the other was just stubborn but desperate not to be single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1