The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
melodyng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I'm Melody here, Please Help me

Thanks for the advises everyone! Keep it in mind, but sorry, I really am not in a situation to get another num.. Maybe in future, but not now for sure.. Please do understand..

Anyways, Those who interested to meet and I haven met you, Please email me your name and hp num to: [email protected] and I will call you asap when I see to arrange for a session!

I can meet tomorrow night from 7:30pm onwards, than monday around 12pm till 2:30pm and tuesday 12pm to 5pm.. Please email me fast if you can meet on these days..

For other days, I'm not sure yet as I'm working part time, so just drop me your name and number with your available timings to meet and I will get back to you too!

Thanks
Old 27-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

uppzz.. I'm able to meet tuesday afternoon or evenings! Kindly drop me a email with name and hp num and I will call you to confirm soon!

Email to: [email protected]

Thanks for supporting me, and I will do my best to satisfy everyone when we meet! sometimes my slot are taken up already I will arrange with you for another one soon! Thanks!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zolasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, this will be a truthful FR. Please read this FR before engaging her services.

Punctuality: Late for 30 mins. Well, this is expected as all FL I met are usually late. She said got traffic jam.

Look: Her eyes are beautiful. I will give her 6/10. I seen better looking FLs for example Shermaine, Jolin, etc..

Body: Chabby. Her boobs are huge. Nipples are inverted.

BJ: Nil. She said she dun give BJ to bros.

Attitude: Request for money before job. Her eyes prefer to turn to see TV.

Frenching: Nil. She said she got ulcers.

FL: Didn't really try... Cos my dick gets soft easily. Finish off by a handjob.

Service: She didn't bath with me as she said she usually dont. Well I come out from the toilet, she is already naked in the bed. After the job, she hurried to toilet to wash and left the room. One more thing, she took my unused condom from the table without asking. I only realised it after she left the room. I dun mind giving, but at least ask first. I might need it later for another job, right.. I should change my name to RobertHead.

RTF:Still thinking.. She's young at a great price. If you dun mind service, just go ahead and try. If you want service, try apple, one of the best service oriented fl I met so far.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Frequent Flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsiah View Post
Hi Melody,can send me your contact.Thanks

Are you (and those who post asking for contact) an idiot? This thread has 17 pages now. Didn't you read before asking for contact?

I am not a supporter nor client of TS (doubt I will ever be). Just couldn't stand seeing idiotic postings like this.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
paopei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to get your ctc. Send them to me!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

think i'll gv her a miss........
Old 02-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

greenyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good service is definitely a must for me....
Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I'm Melody here, Please Help me

hi bros,

looking thru the 17pages or so, u really must be someone to pay to get screwed ...... Hehe.
No offence intended in any way.
Happy bonking a good one, cheers!

Georgemagnum
Old 03-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Dear all Bros,

So far her FR don't seem to be good, in fact quite bad. Melody is not service-oriented. If need to, we should boycott her until she improve her services. Just my 5 cents worth of comments.

PS: Our hard earned money should not be wasted like that. Thanks.

Regards
Vigilant42
Old 03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolasutra View Post
Hi Bros, this will be a truthful FR. Please read this FR before engaging her services.

Punctuality: Late for 30 mins. Well, this is expected as all FL I met are usually late. She said got traffic jam.

Look: Her eyes are beautiful. I will give her 6/10. I seen better looking FLs for example Shermaine, Jolin, etc..

Body: Chabby. Her boobs are huge. Nipples are inverted.

BJ: Nil. She said she dun give BJ to bros.

Attitude: Request for money before job. Her eyes prefer to turn to see TV.

Frenching: Nil. She said she got ulcers.

FL: Didn't really try... Cos my dick gets soft easily. Finish off by a handjob.

Service: She didn't bath with me as she said she usually dont. Well I come out from the toilet, she is already naked in the bed. After the job, she hurried to toilet to wash and left the room. One more thing, she took my unused condom from the table without asking. I only realised it after she left the room. I dun mind giving, but at least ask first. I might need it later for another job, right.. I should change my name to RobertHead.

RTF:Still thinking.. She's young at a great price. If you dun mind service, just go ahead and try. If you want service, try apple, one of the best service oriented fl I met so far.
Firstly I have to clarify one thing.

I didnt TAKE AWAY your condom thats on the table, It was used on you! Cause there's one more on the bed that I didnt see in the first place hence I used the one on the table for you. The one on the bed is still there and I didnt take! Please just check carefully next time before you accuse people of taking away something.

As for the rest, I admit it's my fault regarding the service wise cause I was really late for my meeting with other friends as I was caught up in the jam on the way to meet you, please take note the timing we meet is after working hour time, which means its peak hours! I wasnt late for no reason cause the highway was really jam.

I always take money first before doing is cause I've been cheated a few times so now I always make sure I take money first to secure myself.

I didnt manage to do BJ or Kissing that day is because I really have very bad ucles, not an excuse of not doing.

I dont wanna be said I'm not improving hence I will call you again for a appt again to meet for a session on a discounted price as a apology from me. I said this here not to gain more clients but to show everyone I really am wanting to change in my service. thats why I wrote to him here for another appt on discounted price and everyone witness this. Hopefully this time you can see clearly that I'm not as bad as you think I am.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

To rest of the brothers here,

I really cant say enough how much I'm really am learning to improve on my service and not as bad as some ppl said I am.

I still get many supports from some but please carry on to support me and help me, I'm still free to meet for session once I'm free on my off days due to my part time job.

Kindly email me with name and HP num to: [email protected] and I will arrange with you for a session!

Thanks.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
didi2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received some pms tat ask me abt Melody incident wif my bro keith85. Paiseh for the late reply as I am not in sillypore most of the time.

With regards to Melody, bros here can try her service if u wish after reading all the FR on her. Bro keith85 had not tried her service b4 so he din post a FR for her. She requested and got loan of abt 2k from bro keith85 few months ago. From wat I knew, till now she had not contact bro keith85 to return the loan. So in terms of her creditability in whatever she said, all bros pls take note.

Juz a caution to all bros: dun give any loan to her, it'll be like giving a donation to her as she dun have the ability to return. Juz let her earn in her way.
Get your one hour GFE and then forget
Old 04-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
traxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be fair to Melody, she is still learning. That includes taking criticism. I think her reaction to some of the post is uncalled for. But please remember that she is 19 and is in FL because she is up the wall.

Yes, she requires some teaching, because her BJ is not up to scratch. but she really grows onto you. like one of the bros said, she has beautiful eyes and her GFE is honestly not bad.

When I tried her, a couple of weeks back, she was punctual. Actually she was there before me. When I gave her the room number, she was outside the door already! I think everyone is late, once in a while. Including the bro who was unfortunate to have her turn up 30mins late.

If you were NEVER late in your life. I think you have every right the scream at her. IF you've ever been even 5 mins late for anything in your life, lets cut the lil girl some slack. You can zap me all you want but this is my honest opinion.

In every one of my FR, I always beleive in telling people that one man's meat is another man's poison. I've tried 1 or 2 FL which was positioned like in the sky. I really wonder coz the service sucked. and honestly I didn't even bother with an FR. So to me, its just like reading a film critique. Watch it, don't beleive the artsy fartsies. If it sucked, well .. it sucked. if it didn't, you'll get a pleasant surprise.

of course, I am not saying anyone of the BROs here but I think instead of bullying a little girl, constructive comments are important. Teach not Flame.

I also finally understand why she cannot release her number and has weird time slots. Don't PM me to ask me what it is, I still want the ctc for a FL i requested, so i don't need a full inbox! LoL

Naturally, everyone has a right to give a negative FR but think twice before you do it. I beleive not every FL encounter is totally bad, even the sucky ones I did had some good parts. Like COURTESY etc etc.

As for giving of loans, I gave her one because she promised to pay back with sessions. To me, this is like signing package. I sure don't mind
Old 08-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro traxis, seems like you believe in her story. With so many negative FR on this girl, it is not to bullying her, but to inform and caution bros here. Many are not flaming her, I do know a friend who is cheated by her before. Those warning postings from different bros tells it all.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Zionclone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to get your ctc. Send them to me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1