The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 14-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Not posting address is not because AV don't know what is going on. Most of the raids only happen when the neighbouring shops complain, forcing them to take action. By posting address, many idiots will treat that place like a zoo with no intention to visit, and hang around the place suspiciously, which will trigger the neighbouring shops.

People need to understand more about how AV works and why people don't post address openly...
AV are not stupid, they are more well verse than us on what is happening in those Spas. Only that the Spa are not too open in their adver...and not wearing too sexy than they will not invite raids....... Don't have any FJ inside then they are queit safe .......I am not arguing with BRos here on this issues,just to share my personal views......I knew many shops are raided when they are not even mentioned in this forum .Enjoy BRos
Old 14-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
AV are not stupid, they are more well verse than us on what is happening in those Spas. Only that the Spa are not too open in their adver...and not wearing too sexy than they will not invite raids....... Don't have any FJ inside then they are queit safe .......I am not arguing with BRos here on this issues,just to share my personal views......I knew many shops are raided when they are not even mentioned in this forum .Enjoy BRos
You didn't read didn't you? Like you said AV knows, they just close an eye until neighbours complain forcing their hand. You disclosing address is not for the AV to raid, is creating the problem of idiots wandering the area suspiciously. You are completely missing the point

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Anyone try 乐乐 at bukit merah central Jxx Xxx Spa
Old 15-12-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 14
cartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Anyone try 乐乐 at bukit merah central Jxx Xxx Spa
Pmed you bro
Old 15-12-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartridge79 View Post
Pmed you bro
tks bro.. later upped you
Old 19-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
You didn't read didn't you? Like you said AV knows, they just close an eye until neighbours complain forcing their hand. You disclosing address is not for the AV to raid, is creating the problem of idiots wandering the area suspiciously. You are completely missing the point
For your info. I have friends working in AV. They will only raid the place if FJ is provided at the joint. What they want to find in the shop are evidence that enable them to take actions against the shop......There is one shop next to the spa ( Se--e) are blacklisted and they are not going to get their license renewd due to recent raids because of FJ in the shop///
Old 19-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For your info. I have friends working in AV. They will only raid the place if FJ is provided at the joint. What they want to find in the shop are evidence that enable them to take actions against the shop......There is one shop next to the spa ( Se--e) are blacklisted and they are not going to get their license renewd due to recent raids because of FJ in the shop///
What I am saying has nothing to do about what the shop offers and what the AV targets.

It is about you creating a circus by posting address openly, forcing the AV/Police to take action because of complaints, to appease the folks. Which they otherwise wouldn't, like you said.

Which part of it do you not understand?

Have up before

Old 19-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I am saying has nothing to do about what the shop offers and what the AV targets.

It is about you creating a circus by posting address openly, forcing the AV/Police to take action because of complaints, to appease the folks. Which they otherwise wouldn't, like you said.

Which part of it do you not understand?
Do you think by posting the shop name will attract AV to go there? Very naive thinking//////

Will not reply to your comments again... You do what you think is right and dont disturd what I am doing. Thanks
Old 19-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dragonus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartridge79 View Post
Pmed you bro
Bro can pm me also? Tia
Old 19-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

If bros know ex forest spa that block, there’s a new Thai spa, tried it last wk, quite hard massage but soft handling of yr bro…able roam up inner n down outer…forgot the name of the ML but quite pretty, u can walk past they sit outside to eat n relax, self pick.
Old 19-12-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
For your info. I have friends working in AV. They will only raid the place if FJ is provided at the joint.
Want to talk cock again? You think we are newbies in the massage plus hj arena? So you are saying massage plus hj shops have never been raided? think of a better cock story before you come back
Old 19-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smackboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me also? Tia
Old 19-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you think by posting the shop name will attract AV to go there? Very naive thinking//////

Will not reply to your comments again... You do what you think is right and dont disturd what I am doing. Thanks
Can see you have serious reading comprehension problems

Have up before

Old 19-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can see you have serious reading comprehension problems

I say again, it is NOT about the AV responding to shop offerings, it is about AV responding to the auntie next door complaing about idiots circle the shop suspiciously and annoyingly

Have up before

Old 20-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Want to talk cock again? You think we are newbies in the massage plus hj arena? So you are saying massage plus hj shops have never been raided? think of a better cock story before you come back
Crazy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1