The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Here's my story:

Broke up 4 months ago, then decided to go back to the massage scene on a whim. Connected with a rather popular ML in this forum last week. And things seem are moving in a manner I have never seen before.

Just paid the regular entrance fee, had a decent massage and offered the usual services but a bit more according to her. But at the end of the service, she refused to take my tips. Said she likes me, just find her again.

So just yesterday, I text her to find her again but she told me she doesn't want to massage. And invited me to her house instead. We chitchatted and slept together afterwards. No money exchanged again.

Today, I decided to find her at the shop since nearby and nothing to do. Didn't massage, just chitchatted, and she let me roam around her whole body underneath her clothes. No tips. Then leaving, she asked me want to go eat lunch together. And I thought okay maybe lunch time she also has to eat. She paid for lunch, just watched me eat though. Eventually sent her back to the shop, and she kissed and hugged me outside. She went in, texted me to take care and that she pushed her appointment with her customer just to accompany me for lunch as she wanted to make sure I eat properly and all.

My brief conversations with her, she says she is a simple lady, when she likes/loves something/someone, she will go for it.

Not really sure she is hinting that to me or not, probably is. But has anyone encountered a ML so straightforward? I am not like super handsome or rich, she just thinks I have a normal job with nothing. I said I still stay with my parents, don't have car or house. But all this happened still, I am like super confused. She wants us to know each other better, say meet outside without going to the shop. Do simple things together, just eat simple meals or even go exercise together etc.

Not exactly falling in love with her so fast....but these things baffle me and tugs at my heartstrings. Really not sure if it is because of my breakup, or what. Interested in any of experienced bros thoughts.
She din ask for money is edi a very good sign, no red signals haha
Still tho, dun spend too much on her
Old 28-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
She din ask for money is edi a very good sign, no red signals haha
Still tho, dun spend too much on her

I haven't spent anything except for the entrance fees x 2 times. And even so, now she says don't find her at the shop, waste money. Either go to her place after her work, or she asks if possible go to my place. Coincidentally, she just happens to live 10mins walk from me.

In this brief period, she already share her phone with me, the conversations she talk to customers. She say like most she do with anyone is just 4g top roaming with HJ. Never do anything else so I no need to worry. If I got issues, then she will limit her services if necessary. She insists she don't like this line of work anyway even for the good money. She plans to complete 1 more year then go back home or if possible settle down with me. For this she says need to know each other better which at first I thought oh here's where the money is going to go down the drain. But to my surprise, all the options she offered to me....involved little to no money.

I feel like I do some black magic on her or something haha...really not quite sure to make out of it. But yeah, I won't spend much, and just meet her normally see what happens I guess.
Old 28-05-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 743 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2803 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She insists she don't like this line of work anyway even for the good money. She plans to complete 1 more year then go back home or if possible settle down with me.
have you disclose your single status, earning power and occupation?
have it come across your mind she is plotting to get PR?
Old 28-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here's my story:

Broke up 4 months ago, then decided to go back to the massage scene on a whim. Connected with a rather popular ML in this forum last week. And things seem are moving in a manner I have never seen before.

Just paid the regular entrance fee, had a decent massage and offered the usual services but a bit more according to her. But at the end of the service, she refused to take my tips. Said she likes me, just find her again.

So just yesterday, I text her to find her again but she told me she doesn't want to massage. And invited me to her house instead. We chitchatted and slept together afterwards. No money exchanged again.

Today, I decided to find her at the shop since nearby and nothing to do. Didn't massage, just chitchatted, and she let me roam around her whole body underneath her clothes. No tips. Then leaving, she asked me want to go eat lunch together. And I thought okay maybe lunch time she also has to eat. She paid for lunch, just watched me eat though. Eventually sent her back to the shop, and she kissed and hugged me outside. She went in, texted me to take care and that she pushed her appointment with her customer just to accompany me for lunch as she wanted to make sure I eat properly and all.

My brief conversations with her, she says she is a simple lady, when she likes/loves something/someone, she will go for it.

Not really sure she is hinting that to me or not, probably is. But has anyone encountered a ML so straightforward? I am not like super handsome or rich, she just thinks I have a normal job with nothing. I said I still stay with my parents, don't have car or house. But all this happened still, I am like super confused. She wants us to know each other better, say meet outside without going to the shop. Do simple things together, just eat simple meals or even go exercise together etc.

Not exactly falling in love with her so fast....but these things baffle me and tugs at my heartstrings. Really not sure if it is because of my breakup, or what. Interested in any of experienced bros thoughts.
second visit already invite you to her house? maybe u Andy Lau lookalike bro! I’ve experienced such things b4… but usually after 4-5 visits.

second visit is really thumbs up haha
Old 28-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
have you disclose your single status, earning power and occupation?
have it come across your mind she is plotting to get PR?
I got say I single...never mentioned earning power. Only say normal job office...though that's not the case.

She also never say want PR. Because she ask me if I mind staying in China with her lol.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
second visit already invite you to her house? maybe u Andy Lau lookalike bro! I’ve experienced such things b4… but usually after 4-5 visits.

U also Andy Lau haha ml invite u back. power
Old 28-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post

No la...she even got tell me I normal looking only. But for some reason she treat me like this.

I also got experience after maybe several visits. However, this one really...moving in a manner I never read before let alone experience. I mean this is without money exchange nor me telling her I am rich. I dress very simple, no one ever thinks I am well off. I say I stay with parents, no money cannot afford my own haha. And she still can ask me ask my parents if okay to bring her home.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No la...she even got tell me I normal looking only. But for some reason she treat me like this.

I also got experience after maybe several visits. However, this one really...moving in a manner I never read before let alone experience. I mean this is without money exchange nor me telling her I am rich. I dress very simple, no one ever thinks I am well off. I say I stay with parents, no money cannot afford my own haha. And she still can ask me ask my parents if okay to bring her home.
from my experience it’s usually one of these things…money, looks, intellect.. or have a nicely shaped strong cock to give them good sex.. but it’s usually the first 3… anyway keep us updated on how things go! haha
Old 28-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got say I single...never mentioned earning power. Only say normal job office...though that's not the case.

She also never say want PR. Because she ask me if I mind staying in China with her lol.
Single with a stable office job good enough for for her marriage and to apply PR. Asking you if mind staying in Cheena just a comment.

If she again mention about wanting to marry you, see what happen if you say you not committing to marriage. Just want to be FWB.
Old 28-05-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Single with a stable office job good enough for for her marriage and to apply PR. Asking you if mind staying in Cheena just a comment.

If she again mention about wanting to marry you, see what happen if you say you not committing to marriage. Just want to be FWB.
Haha, I just mentioned it no commitment and continue like this. She say as long as is between us, we can slowly know each other. If really not suited then just fwb, if suited she want to be bf/gf. She again ask me visit her at her house to chat and sleep together. Maybe really hit jackpot.
Old 28-05-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, I just mentioned it no commitment and continue like this. She say as long as is between us, we can slowly know each other. If really not suited then just fwb, if suited she want to be bf/gf. She again ask me visit her at her house to chat and sleep together. Maybe really hit jackpot.
good for you then. just enjoy
Old 28-05-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as you think you can manage your feeling. They worst will be
She thinks you see not good enough to be bf but FWB, but you want to be bf/gf
If that happens, you will also have to live with the fact that you know she's a ML that offers specials to her male clients. You will always be thinking how many she offers BBBJ and FJ
You said you met her after you broke up with another, then you are heading into another ML, hope you can manage your feeling.
Old 29-05-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
As long as you think you can manage your feeling. They worst will be
She thinks you see not good enough to be bf but FWB, but you want to be bf/gf
If that happens, you will also have to live with the fact that you know she's a ML that offers specials to her male clients. You will always be thinking how many she offers BBBJ and FJ
You said you met her after you broke up with another, then you are heading into another ML, hope you can manage your feeling.
Wise words bro, will manage my feelings. Actually just finished a session with her at her home. She seems okay, life story and all everyone got their own. She got mention if we together as bf/gf, she will get out of the scene if I have any issues. But I just tell her just take it easy first. The only thing so far I mean it has not involved any money. So like dont know when will get a surprise haha.

But yes I will just take it slowly. Thank you for all the advice.
Old 29-05-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Massage ladies always make us fall in love with them, after they slowly demand to buy them something or cash supports, if we ignore and stays quiet they will torture us by giving cold feelings. At this stage we want to ask them to make love also difficult, we got to exchange what she wants or she take hours to reply your message.
Old 29-05-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, thanks for sharing your thorough story . You maybe accidentally disclose some personal background while you declare yourself as SINGLE which make her planning a plot. As you mentioned that this ML is quite popular in the forum therefore few of us here may know her personality therefore you better see any FR from our expert brothers here. Secondly PR may not is what she needs if knew your background since you mentioned your house and her house is 10 minutes away. Pink IC perhaps is what she aim for. Once she got it, good luck to you. She will own half of your assets eventually. Last but not least since you can access the barns so easily ,is better not to bring the cow home.
Wishing you all the best. Looking forward for the new updates from you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1