The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
earieearie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Learn to do homework yourself
Well, I am.

Thanks for the very constructive suggestion.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earieearie View Post
Hi, any bros has experience with Chanel?

Seems like many good reviews on her massage.

http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=541440

The compiled thread. I always check here.

For Chanel, FRs been up and downz. I kena the bad before, so she is totally off my list.

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-02-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Fix message formatting
Old 17-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bros, any of you has experience with Chanel?

Many good reviews on her massage, not sure real not.

If you want authentic, solid massage and wonderful JG, sincerely recommend her for you, you will be never regrettable. If you are keen on other service, please avoid her.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=541440

The compiled thread. I always check here.

For Chanel, FRs been up and downz. I kena the bad before, so she is totally off my list.
Thanks. Care to share your experience a little?

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-02-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Fix message formatting
Old 17-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
If you want authentic, solid massage and wonderful JG, sincerely recommend her for you, you will be never regrettable. If you are keen on other service, please avoid her.
Yup yup. Looking for some good massage, not just the usual anyhow press here and there.

Thanks for the advice. any comment on her looks?
Old 17-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
Copy a MR from 美丽城堡 to support you

Yesterday went to find 苏菲 for Juagen. Her juagen is effective and amazing, last time i have wake up three times at night to pee, now i only need to wake up once. In the morning, I can even feel morning erection.

She is a pretty lady with long silky hair, her gentleness and smile always captivated me. Everytimes I look for her, she will always give me a sunshine smile. I would say, she is one of the best Masseuse I have encounter, her massage always manage to ease all my bodyache. She will begin massage me with oil on my back and shoulder, it is so relaxing and soothing that I almost fall asleep. Throughout the session, she will keep quiet so that I’m able to enjoyed the entire massage. Actually I find it quite strange that her phone had never ring at all, initially I thought that she has no customer or what? However, she told me that she will turn her phone to silent phone and not picking up any call so that I won’t be disturbed at all. If there is sms, she will reply as quick as possible, so it won’t affect her work. I really respect her professionalism in her work.

When comes to JG, she use her magical hand to work on my manhood, can tell that she is an expert in doing JG as she is able to explained everything in detailed to me regarding the health of my manhood. I can feel a little of pain when she do JG for me, she told me that is because there are some block of my blood veins therefore i will feel a little bit of pain, it is normal and the pain will be gone after she use JG massage techniques to help me improve blood circulate better to the blood veins on my manhood. After a few minutes later, miraculously I don’t feel any pain anymore. Instead I’m getting aroused and my dick start to get erected, I beg her to help my HJ to release. However, she told me it is not advisable that I ejaculate immediately straight after JG, as the benefit of the treatment will not be so obvious, she advice me to to ejaculate two days later. She even taught me alot regarding how to improve and enhance the health of my manhood, only then I realise that I have so much wrong knowledge previously about my sexual health.

True enough when I have sex with my wife two days later, my wife commented that my erection is harder and I can last longer than usual, this really boost my ego. From now onwards, I will continue to patronize and support such a talented professional masseuse.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup yup. Looking for some good massage, not just the usual anyhow press here and there.

Thanks for the advice. any comment on her looks?
different person, different taste, for me, she is pretty, attractive and matured MILF with long hair.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is laura still around ? Cant find her contacts
Old 17-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7289 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Is laura still around ? Cant find her contacts
Maybe haven't settled her new place?
Old 17-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7289 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, any bros has experience with Chanel?

Seems like many good reviews on her massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Learn to do homework yourself
Quote:
Well, I am.

Thanks for the very constructive suggestion.
I didn't mean to being unconstructive, bro. You already read her many good reviews and were not sure whether can believe the MRs or not. Then what you should do is check the post history of those MR writers and decide for yourself whether their MRs can be trusted.

You choose to ask for opinion again here. You will get different opinion again because it is subjective. So you will be back to the point that whether what we said can be believed.

That is why I said you got to do your own homework. If not, just pay her a visit and tell us your experience. We will sure appreciate your MR.

Cheers
Old 17-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 18
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Lately visited the recent popular summer.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=15405307

Looks: won't reject, but not my type. Discount 20% from photo.
Body: very petite. And shapely.
Massage: good strength and coverage. not authentic trained.
Sensual: hardworking and out to please.
Overall: 6.5 the feeling not quite there. The service no doubt is good. Take my MR with a pinch of salt.
Rtm: not anytime soon.

Last edited by Thiek; 18-02-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Tried SiSi the other day.

http://sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

She look very different from the website photo. She has a nice big place at B area.

Looks: 6/10 - MILF, make-up done. Long hair.
Body: 6/10 - Slim & small frame. She was wearing high heels inside her house. Boobs: Very busty but super fake boobs. Like feeling two hand grenade.
Massage: 7/10 - can feel she puts in effort but only focus on the neck, arms & back. Legs not done.
HJ: 4/10 - Can feel she's rushing for time. I so happen to go soft after awhile & she suggest that I DIY abit. I was like WTF?? All the ML I have tried will try their best to arouse me back to hardness but this ML was impatient. Luckily I'm able to get it up again & I ask her to takeover from there. After that kept saying very difficult to entertain my lil bro....
Attitude: 5/10 - She is focus more on her handphone & time than on serving customer. Maybe I have no chemistry with her or she has another VIP to entertain to...
RTM: NO

I felt that some of the ML in this website will swap location with other ML after some time. I was serviced before by 2 different ML at the same L area location at different time.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I wanted to try delia. Asked her if she will do one hour full and she said depends. So in the end I decided not to take the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
Hi any MR for the following 2 ladies?

1) Delia (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.com/delia-massage/

2) Annie (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.com/annie-massage-fj/

Thanks.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.liltigersden.com/zoe/

Is she going to be the NEXT BIG THING!!!!
I just saw her on LTD today, msg her for a booking, and she told me she fully booked for the day! WOW!

Bro who have tried her, please share your thoughts.
Old 17-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any bro here tried ViVi and BoBo from 淘女网 ?
Any feedback for the 2 of them? Their girls seem good from the photos

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=638585

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=638856
I believed she is 小小。 mid 30 lady with A size cup. visited her twice a few years ago.very hardworking and all out tof please type. this Japanese foam massage is another of her new tricks. looks good. never try before.

Last edited by Tannedwolf; 17-02-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1