The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
I go as often as twice weekly (Sunday to Wed from end this month), cos r/s in a advanced phase now.
Oops salah liao.I mean twice monthly.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oops salah liao.I mean twice monthly.

Brudder, I am not in that advanced stage like you......at least not yet. Did you guys check your rep?

She is coming in August, for 2 weeks.

Then September 4th I am flying up, will be there till 11th. So anytime if btw there is a good time. This one confirm Air Asia, must save $$$. I checked, flying to bkk 900tbh, coming back, 1600. So total S$107. Half price of valuair man. Can stinge on myself, no sweat.

We can either meet in bkk for a drink, thonglor is a pretty nice place. OR maybe even fly up together. That is if our time matches.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ever thought of AirAsia ? If both of you are flexible with the schedule, can get very cheap tickets. U could buy in her name, and can use Credit card to pay. If she has internet access, she can print out the eticket. Or you can print and send to her.

For the "show money" maybe $1k is better if u wanna make sure. Better still, give her a letter with you as the sponsor to assure the authorities that she is here as a guest. Leave your contact no. (in case they want to call u to double-check) and make sure u are there to pick her up. When u do this, they have no reasons to suspect she is here to sell services, but rather is a genuine visitor. This is what I will be doing myself when my tirak comes to visit my mum. Or I may even go up 1st and then fly down with her, as Thaivisitor suggested. Kind of have to depend how much leave I can take though (to include the going up), cos wanna take leave and spend 2 whole weeks with her when she comes. Now already going up every 2 weeks to see her (and burning leave if I dun come back by Sunday )
bro fish,

agree its easier for her to book the tickets herself. juz send her the money. tickets in bkk are also quite cheap... in fact cheaper than Sg at times... i am sure she knows how to book air tickets.

as for sending money juz go to golden mile.... many remittance companies there. all you need is her bank name and account number, branch, her address and contact number. she will likely get the money by next day if u transfer before 12pm the day before. you will see 2 rates there and the difference is the comms rate. if you pay $12 for comms you get better rates... the choice up to you.
hope this helps.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
bro fish,
:
as for sending money juz go to golden mile.... many remittance companies there. all you need is her bank name and account number, branch, her address and contact number. she will likely get the money by next day if u transfer before 12pm the day before. you will see 2 rates there and the difference is the comms rate. if you pay $12 for comms you get better rates... the choice up to you.
hope this helps.
I used to use GPL Remittance in GM (1st level near the Muay Thai entrance) before I found that it is easier and cheaper to give my tirak a UOB ATM card for a savings account (linked to another main account for my own use). The charges are only $5 per withdrawal and so is cheaper (but max 20,000baht per withdrawal). Monies can be withdrawn from any Thai ATM with the PLUS logo. Nice thing is that transfering monies from one UOB account to another is instant and I can do it at any ATM in SG or even via the Internet. I believe most other SG banks also allow such linking, where I have access to both accounts from my ATM card, while she can only access the one I meant for her use.

For GPL, once you have registered your tirak's bank particulars with them, u can even transfer money to their UOB account (or DBS) latest by 2pm at a ATM (haven;t tried Internet) and give them a call. They will do the rest and the $$ will be in by 4pm (SG time) on the same day. Remember Thai banks are closed on Saturdays though.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Seem good but what's the exchange rate like..... Smilar to the note rate which UOB offers in their exchange counters all over Thailand ???
Old 12-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Seem good but what's the exchange rate like..... Smilar to the note rate which UOB offers in their exchange counters all over Thailand ???
Yep it is the standard bank rate. if u are not sending that much money, not much of a difference, and still will see some savings. More for the convenience, really
Old 12-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bros!

Anyone interested in going BKK anytime inside the 31july - 9thaug window?
afew options, those who just interested in the S$150 SQ promotion (2 to go),

OR

Valueair S$228 (incl SG tax), or getting package from travel agency range from S$200plus onwards (incl 2 nites hotel).

I'm comparing prices, so far the S$150 to me is the best offer but my friend last min cancel plan. I'm still keen though, so hope to find fellow bros who wants cheong together or just wants to get the 2 to go S$150 ticket.

any bros wants to meet there or better prices ??....
Old 12-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
Yo bros!

Anyone interested in going BKK anytime inside the 31july - 9thaug window?
afew options, those who just interested in the S$150 SQ promotion (2 to go),

OR

Valueair S$228 (incl SG tax), or getting package from travel agency range from S$200plus onwards (incl 2 nites hotel).

I'm comparing prices, so far the S$150 to me is the best offer but my friend last min cancel plan. I'm still keen though, so hope to find fellow bros who wants cheong together or just wants to get the 2 to go S$150 ticket.

any bros wants to meet there or better prices ??....
Dun forget to add the SG airport tax. Still more expensive than AirAsia with a lot of restrictions.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

any current promotions ??
Old 12-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
any current promotions ??
You might want to look at this url.

http://www.airfares.com.sg/
Old 12-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
You might want to look at this url.

http://www.airfares.com.sg/
thanks.. checked various websites including zuji, nuthing that EXCITING ley..
luna, planning any trip to bkk?
Old 12-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
thanks.. checked various websites including zuji, nuthing that EXCITING ley..
luna, planning any trip to bkk?
I now planning my trip to Chiangmai for this Nov.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shingo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just saw SQ website... return from bangkok valid till 31/07 at $150... min travel 2 pax.... sounds rather good to me sadly i'm stuck as the odd one out so anyone interested can go have a look...cheers
Old 12-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
I now planning my trip to Chiangmai for this Nov.
AirAsia from BKK to Chiangmai or ChiangRai at 800Baht one-way. very cheap. Thaiair to Chiangrai & back is 5k baht!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
AirAsia from BKK to Chiangmai or ChiangRai at 800Baht one-way. very cheap. Thaiair to Chiangrai & back is 5k baht!
800Baht is only when you plan well ahead in advance it will cost about 1500 and above if you book just a few days in advance. Try Orient Thai .. no need advance booking .. go to sanam bin buy and fly for 1199baht ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1