The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Transfer Gossip

JOEY COLE ON HIS WAY

Another day, another story in the tabs about Joe Cole leaving Chelsea in the summer.

The Daily Star reports that Cole will not accept the new contract offered to him by the cost-cutting club, given that said deal was only for one year, and included a 40% wage cut.

And the Star aren't stopping there. Oh no sireebob.

They claim that Cole will not only leave Chelsea, but do one up north and sign for Manchester United.

Indeed, the paper reckons Cole is 'almost certain' to join United, after being stunned that Chelsea would dare offer such a paltry deal.

United are favourites, say the paper, but Manchester City are also on hand with £80,000-a-week to offer the England midfielder, while inevitably Harry Redknapp is interested.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Wondering if Rooney can breach the 40-goal mark this season.... and wondering what SAF has bet with him.... lol
at the rate Rooney is scoring and the form he is in, SAF would be crazy to bet against him breaching the 40 goal mark.
then again, SAF used the same 'tactic' to motivate Ronaldo into his 40+ goal salvo 2 seasons ago. might just work again this time.

Green and Gold Forever!
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

NOMURA TO ADVISE RED KNIGHTS

The battle for control of Manchester United has taken another twist following confirmation that a leading global investment bank has agreed to advise on a possible acquisition of the Old Trafford outfit by the Red Knights group.

Nomura will work closely with the Red Knights, the Manchester United Supporters' Trust and other potential investors to "coordinate and formulate the proposal to be put to the Glazer family".

The Nomura team will be led by Guy Dawson and Andrew McNaught, both of whom advised the Board of Manchester United plc when the club was sold to the Glazer family in 2005.

Nomura is beginning its role by contacting the many expressions of financial support the Red Knights have received to date.

Whether that number includes David Beckham is not known but the former England skipper did the entire campaign a massive favour by donning a green and gold scarf after AC Milan's 4-0 Champions League defeat on Wednesday night.

Protesters against the Glazers have adopted the green and gold colours and they have been highly visible at United matches in recent weeks.

"I'm a Man United fan. I saw the scarf there. I put it round my neck, it's the old colours of Man United, that's all I knew," Beckham said.

"To be honest it's (the protest) not my business. I'm a Manchester United fan. I support the club. I always have done and I always will do. It's nothing to do with me the way everything is run, that's to do with other people but I'm a Man United fan and I support the team. I will always support them."

With United over £700million in debt, many now see the Red Knights as the only salvation for the Old Trafford outfit, even though the Glazer family insist it is business as usual and the club is not for sale.

Green and Gold Forever!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

world class play by man utd yesterday night, ac milan totally in no mans land.
Glory glory man united
Old 11-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PARK JI SUNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Central Park

Wayne Rooney scored four of United’s seven goals, but Sir Alex says the man most responsible for crippling AC Milan over two legs was Ji-sung Park.

In both matches, Park was tasked with man-marking playmaker Andrea Pirlo, a job the South Korean carried out to perfection. With no time or space on the ball, Pirlo was unable to pull the strings and feed Milan’s forwards with the ball.

“Park was the key to our game,” Sir Alex told MUTV. “We can talk about Rooney – and he was great – but Park’s discipline, intelligence and sacrifice won us the match tactically. Pirlo is such an important player for them.”

Club captain Gary Neville, who was barely troubled by Brazilian star Ronaldinho, also acknowledged the role Park played in Wednesday night’s win.

“I don’t know if it was easy out there [against Ronaldinho], but you have to look at the work Ji-sung Park did, stopping the forwards getting the service. A player like Ronaldinho is difficult to mark if he gets good service but I was able to get close to him.”

Neville said the 7-2 aggregate win over Milan was “a great scoreline” but urged caution as United move into the Champions League quarter-finals.

“That result gives us confidence,” he said. “We’ve done well in the European Cup in the last two seasons and now we’re in the quarter-finals again. But we know in this competition that anything can happen.

“There are a lot of good teams left in the competition. Hopefully the draw [made on Friday 19 March] will be kind to us.”
Old 15-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

ROONEY DOUBLE MOVES MAN UNITED TOP

Another Wayne Rooney double helped sweep Manchester United back to the Premier League summit with a 3-0 victory over Fulham at Old Trafford.

It was no more than the Red Devils deserved, having completely outclassed the Cottagers throughout the match.

After a goalless first half, it took Rooney just 30 seconds of the second half to stamp his mark on the game.

A header down from Dimitar Berbatov fell to Rooney, who initially moved the ball wide to Nani before picking up possession again and hitting a powerful shot past a dumbfounded Mark Schwarzer.

Fulham had done well to hold him at bay until then but they were powerless as the match progressed.

The England striker notched his second late in the game, having again been set up nicely by his strike partner.

Not to be outdone, Berbatov made it 3-0 in stoppage time with a diving header to send United back to top spot.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

FERGIE: ARSENAL BIGGEST TITLE THREAT

Sir Alex Ferguson has identified Arsenal, rather than Chelsea, as Manchester United's biggest threat in the Premier League title race.

Speaking after United beat Fulham 3-0 to reclaim top spot, Ferguson wondered if Arsenal, currently on a five-game winning run, could challenge United for the title.

Chelsea and Arsenal sit two points behind United, but Carlo Ancelotti's side have a game in hand on the reigning champions.

"We are back in the lead, but Chelsea have a game in hand," Ferguson said.

"It's also going to be a hard-fought tussle, with Arsenal coming strongly now, and I have a suspicion that they might yet mount the biggest challenge."

However, Ferguson was careful to add the most important caveat when discussing Arsenal.

"To a certain extent the title is in our hands because Chelsea have to come to Old Trafford (on April 3) and naturally that will be a massive match, but, as I say, I'm wary of Arsenal if they don't suffer too many more injuries to key players."

Ferguson also believes that this could be the tightest title race in years.

"Right now it's looking like it, I must say. It's looking very tight. We have only got eight games left, Chelsea have nine games left, so you never know. You have to think about goal difference. We're four goals ahead of Chelsea. I wish it was 14, but at least it's something in our favour.

"I suppose the simple way for us and Chelsea to look at it is just to win all our games. But life is never that simple."
Old 16-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
valkyria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's time to end Liverpool's good recent record against us. Towards No. 19!!!
Old 18-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

RED KNIGHTS EYE NEW KEY MEMBER

The Red Knights group are hoping the chairman of Britain's biggest quoted hedge fund will agree to help with their bid to wrest control of Manchester United from the Glazer family.

The group are believed to be looking to bring on board United fan Jon Aisbitt, the chairman of MAN Group, as a potential investor in the Barclays Premier League champions.

The Glazers and United chief executive David Gill have repeatedly stated the club is not for sale, but a successful recruitment of Aisbitt may boost the Red Knights' power should a hostile bid be launched.

Aisbitt is a wealthy former Goldman Sachs partner and fits the bill of Red Knights leader Jim O'Neill, the chief economist of Goldman Sachs and a one-time friend of Sir Alex Ferguson, to raise funds to launch a bid for the club.

The Red Knights' stated aim is to raise £1billion to buy out the Glazers, who have plunged the club into debt to the tune of £716.5million.

Green and Gold Forever
Old 18-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

GIGGS SET TO RETURN

Ryan Giggs is reportedly poised to make a surprise return in Sunday's clash between Manchester United and Liverpool.

The Welshman has been out of action since breaking a bone in his arm during United's draw at Aston Villa a month ago.

However, The Sun says that 'took part in his first full contact training stint yesterday morning. And, after coming through with flying colours, boss Alex Ferguson is set to throw him straight back in for the showdown with their arch-rivals.'

Meanwhile, Owen Hargreaves has admitted to make "progress pretty quick" if he is to be included in England's World Cup squad.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, the midfielder said: "The World Cup is an incentive. Absolutely. But I need to see progress now, pretty quick, for the World Cup to become even a realistic option."

Hargreaves is scheduled to make the next step towards a full comeback from his longstanding knee injury by featuring in a reserve match on Thursday night.

Green and Gold Forever
Old 20-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

MAN UNITED HANDED BAYERN TEST

Manchester United will face their 1999 final victims Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-finals.

Sir Alex Ferguson's men struck twice in injury-time in the Nou Camp 11 years ago to break Bayern's hearts.

Two years later Bayern beat United in the quarter-finals en route to lifting the trophy themselves.

And this year's quarter-final meeting will provide an intriguing test for Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

They'll come up against France superstar Franck Ribery and former Chelsea ace Arjen Robben - now plying his trade with the Bavarian giants.

The first leg will take place at the Allianz Arena on March 30 with the return game at Old Trafford on April 7.

United boss Ferguson said: "The history of playing Bayern in past European ties tells you it's going to be a very difficult tie for us.

"It'll be a fantastic atmosphere in both games. They have a great stadium and good pitch and we're up against a good, experienced team.

"Hopefully we'll have everyone we need for the game and we've got a good chance."

Manchester United club secretary Ken Ramsden admitted the Red Devils had received a favourable draw.

"If we chose the draw this would be a good draw but the games are there to be won and we're a long way from the final yet," he said. "I'm sure there'll be no complacency at Old Trafford."

Former Bayern midfielder Owen Hargreaves is ineligible to play against his former club but Ramsden added: "I'm sure it will add an extra dimension for him.

"I'm sure he'll want to be in Munich whether he's playing or not. It adds another element to a very attractive game already."

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge labelled the tie a "tough but attractive draw", although he admits United will be expected to go through to the last four.

"Manchester are a team who are ranked right at the top," he said on his club's website.

"We will have to push ourselves to our limits and possibly even beyond to go through.

"Manchester are the favourites, but that is where the attraction lies: to try to beat a favourite."

If United make it past Bayern they know they will face French opposition in the last four - the winners of the quarter-final between Lyon and Bordeaux.

Lyon knocked out Real Madrid to reach this stage of the competition while Bordeaux, who currently lead France's Ligue 1, claimed a 3-1 aggregate victory over Greek outfit Olympiacos.

Quarter-final draw

Lyon v Bordeaux
Bayern Munich v Manchester United
Arsenal v Barcelona
Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow

Semi-final draw

Bayern Munich/Manchester United v Lyon/Bordeaux
Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona

Green and Gold Forever
Old 22-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rooney Strike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man Utd sink Liverpool to regain top spot

Manchester United's South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung (R) scores past Liverpool's Spanish goalkeeper Jose Reina during their Premier League matchat Old Trafford in Manchester, north-west England. Manchester United returned to the top of the Premier League on Sunday as Park sealed a 2-1 victory over bitter rivals Liverpool.
Old 22-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie salutes Park after South Korean kills off Liverpool

Monday, March 22, 2010, 04:40:17 HRS

Liverpool's Dutch forward Dirk Kuyt (C) challenges Manchester United's South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung (R) during their English Premier League football match at Old Trafford in Manchester. United won 2-1.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson saluted Park Ji-Sung after the South Korean clinched Sunday's crucial 2-1 win over arch rivals Liverpool.

Ferguson's side trailed to an early goal from Fernando Torres at Old Trafford, but Wayne Rooney equalised before Park scored the winner in the 60th minute with a brave diving header.

It was only the Korean midfielder's third goal of the season, but those strikes have come in big games against Arsenal, AC Milan and now Liverpool -- confirming Ferguson's belief that Park is especially valuable in high-stakes encounters.

"It was very tight and Liverpool are good at stopping you playing," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"But you have got to be patient and we scored a tremendous goal from Park Ji-Sung, who played another vital role for us."

Ferguson also highlighted Nemanja Vidic's display as the Serbian defender generally kept Torres in check after his fifth-minute strike.

Vidic had been sent off in his previous three appearances against Liverpool and suffered a torrid time against Torres last season, but Ferguson was more impressed by his performance this time.

"Vidic was magnificent," he said. "Torres has maybe tried to burst the ball with his late chance, but that was the only break we got in the game really.

"I am sure it wasn't a classic, but it was so intense and you could not take your eyes off it -- there was no-one watching on television who went for a cup of tea, that is for sure."

Ferguson also said Javier Mascherano should have been sent off for the foul on Antonio Valencia that led to United's first-half penalty, which was converted on a rebound by Rooney after Jose Reina saved the striker's spotkick.

"I thought the penalty kick decision was a red card, because I don't see how anyone could have stopped Valencia from shooting. That is a goalscoring opportunity as far as I am concerned," Ferguson said.

Park's goal sent United back to the top of the Premier League, two points clear of second-placed Arsenal, but Ferguson admits the title race is set to go down to the wire.

Manchester United's English forward Wayne Rooney celebrates scoring against Liverpool during their English Premier League football match at Old Trafford in Manchester. United won 2-1.

"We have a very experienced back four, a very experienced goalkeeper and that gives us a real outstanding chance, albeit with seven difficult matches -- but we have all got difficult matches, so what does it matter'" he said.

"It could very well go to the wire, if you look at the run-ins for the teams."

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez felt his side were worth a draw and he said: "It was very tight, they did not have too many chances, and neither did we. With two top sides, it is always the little things which are the difference, and they were the better in these.

"After the goal, I always said it is about how you can control the game, and we could not, as we conceded early.

"In the second half, you could see Manchester United are a good team, but they did not have too many options and with a bit of luck, it could have been a draw."

Liverpool are four points behind fourth-placed Tottenham and Benitez admitted they are in danger of missing out on Champions League action next season.

"It will be difficult, but we still have to fight," he said. "There are still a lot of points to play for, so we have to keep going and see what happens in the next game."
Old 22-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League title race run-in

Monday, March 22, 2010, 02:19:14 HRS

The race for the Premier League title is heading into the final straight.

Here we list the remaining fixtures for leaders Manchester United, second placed Arsenal and third placed Chelsea as one of the tightest battles for the English title goes down to the wire.

MAN UTD

Bolton (a) March 27

Chelsea (h) April 3

Blackburn (a) April 11

Man City (a) April 17

Tottenham (h) April 25

Sunderland (a) May 1

Stoke (h) May 9

ARSENAL

Birmingham (a) March 27

Wolves (h) April 3

Tottenham (a) April 10

Wigan (a) Apil 18

Man City (h) April 24

Blackburn (a) May 1

Fulham (h) May 9

CHELSEA

Portsmouth (a) March 24

Aston Villa (h) March 27

Man Utd (a) April 3

Bolton (h) April 13

Tottenham (a) April 17

Stoke (h) April 25

Liverpool (a) May 1

Wigan (h) May 9

- AFP
Old 23-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Premier League title race run-in

Monday, March 22, 2010, 02:19:14 HRS

The race for the Premier League title is heading into the final straight.

Here we list the remaining fixtures for leaders Manchester United, second placed Arsenal and third placed Chelsea as one of the tightest battles for the English title goes down to the wire.

MAN UTD

Bolton (a) March 27

Chelsea (h) April 3

Blackburn (a) April 11

Man City (a) April 17

Tottenham (h) April 25

Sunderland (a) May 1

Stoke (h) May 9
Thanks MU Chairman for the updates.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1