The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 27-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

the thread posting came out, but my pm to the FL does not go through.. my sent box still empty, outbox got 5! lol.. seems like I'm heading for a funless trip tomorrow..
Old 27-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, Mabini street and Rivera for me is, simply because, it is pretty convenient, and always easy to grab a cab out of the door .. and located pretty much strategically near Robinsons AND MBC .. (Robinsons - to satisfy my craving for Singapore food at Banana Leaf .. )
Etsys is right bout the location, really convenient and if you come out from the hotel and turn left, you will find a legit massage place called MTO. Pretty good.

Also, there are some money changers just before MBC if you walk there from Rivera - pretty good rates but please exercise caution.

I stayed at Rivera twice. Breakfast at the cafe is dodgy if you are the fussy type - a roach crawled out from the table cloth when I had breakfast. Turn off for me but then Robinsons is just a couple of steps away (not literally...).

What I don't like about Rivera is that if you get a room beside the staircase, it tends to be noisy and because the walls and doors are thin, it feels like someone can break through the door anytime and as you can imagine, it gets a bit irritating if you are a light sleeper as you can hear people walking/talking at the corridor.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
the thread posting came out, but my pm to the FL does not go through.. my sent box still empty, outbox got 5! lol.. seems like I'm heading for a funless trip tomorrow..
Shd b ok. I tried and they return my pm.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Etsys is right bout the location, really convenient and if you come out from the hotel and turn left, you will find a legit massage place called MTO. Pretty good.

Also, there are some money changers just before MBC if you walk there from Rivera - pretty good rates but please exercise caution.

I stayed at Rivera twice. Breakfast at the cafe is dodgy if you are the fussy type - a roach crawled out from the table cloth when I had breakfast. Turn off for me but then Robinsons is just a couple of steps away (not literally...).

What I don't like about Rivera is that if you get a room beside the staircase, it tends to be noisy and because the walls and doors are thin, it feels like someone can break through the door anytime and as you can imagine, it gets a bit irritating if you are a light sleeper as you can hear people walking/talking at the corridor.
If you are in Rivera, opt for non-condotel rooms .. or non-apartel rooms

They are cheaper, and since no cooking, no roaches ..

Oh, the higher floors are quiter .. as well.

I like the green curry in Rivera though

And the "American Breakfast", for that price, isn't too bad. and nothing like starting a day with a Big Glass of Orange Juice and eggs ..
Old 27-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Shd b ok. I tried and they return my pm.
ya I just realized that forum a bit weird.. i post with a Windows platform computer and the PM went through successfully.. but still it reflects in the Outbox instead of Sent Box.. if that is the case, I think I must have flooded that FL's mailbox..

hope she replies.. quite chio.. otherwise I have to explore Kemosabe, Air Force One or Kremlin liao..
Old 27-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
This is the nearest:
http://airforceone.thegentlemansclub.com.ph/168/

It's full service, if i'm not mistaken. Not sure about rates though, think it's about 2k for room, 2k for girl.

Or if you're feeling slightly more adventurous, just hightail down to MBC -> Malate area (about 15-20 mins away by taxi only) and try the FLs there... damage is 2-4k ST, 3-5k LT. Can potentially save ~2k and it's a lot MORE fun.
thanks bro for recommendation.. will up you once my power restores.. just upped bro AtlasShrugged and bro winman08 for their sharing.. next one is you.. thank you!
Old 27-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya I just realized that forum a bit weird.. i post with a Windows platform computer and the PM went through successfully.. but still it reflects in the Outbox instead of Sent Box.. if that is the case, I think I must have flooded that FL's mailbox..

hope she replies.. quite chio.. otherwise I have to explore Kemosabe, Air Force One or Kremlin liao..
Share your FR after you visit.
Can share which girl u looking at ??
Old 27-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Share your FR after you visit.
Can share which girl u looking at ??
her nick is kolehiyala888 and the post subject reads "im a college student and i nid help.!".. under the Indie forum..

swee boh?
Old 27-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
her nick is kolehiyala888 and the post subject reads "im a college student and i nid help.!".. under the Indie forum..

swee boh?
Wait for your FR
Old 27-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

hardpoke: a lot of girls, even those in sulit and even in MBC are "College Students" they just fail to mention that they been studying for like 10 years ..

Though it does give the kicks, when you think you are screwing a college student Don't let it get to you much

PS: I upped you anyway .. Have fun
Old 27-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
hardpoke: a lot of girls, even those in sulit and even in MBC are "College Students" they just fail to mention that they been studying for like 10 years ..

Though it does give the kicks, when you think you are screwing a college student Don't let it get to you much

PS: I upped you anyway .. Have fun
Good system... can study 10 yrs.. Never FAIL just GIVE UP system..
Old 27-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The messages stay in your outbox for a while, if you check back later, they go to Sent.

Anyway there are some other alleged hotties on that forum:
http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...l_Regine33.jpg
http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...l_Regine22.jpg

http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...29380858_n.jpg

Never seen in person, so can't really attest to how true these pics are, probably photoshopped to the max. Ex too .. 6-8k.

Forum seems quite ok though, think most if not all of these girls are real WLs and not men secretly posting in the hope of getting you to send $ to them for transport or "top up their load"...
Old 27-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=bolsterposter;7686103]The messages stay in your outbox for a while, if you check back later, they go to Sent.

Anyway there are some other alleged hotties on that forum:
http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...l_Regine33.jpg
http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...l_Regine22.jpg

http://www.2000mates.com/albums/user...29380858_n.jpg

probably photoshopped to the max.

Last edited by winman08; 10-05-2013 at 05:00 AM.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

swee boh?
If you read the FR posted about this girl, she seems to do the deed in the dark.

Even if she allow you to on a light like TV, she will need you to have the blanket on.

Weird and a bit anti climax.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
all these pics you post are hotties for sure. but how real are they? must find out myself more.. haha.. bro, how to register tat forum site to explore more.. cant seem to find the register button.
Just go here:
http://pinoypsp.org/ucp.php?mode=register

i dunno bout u but my taste a bit different, there are a lot of "chunkier" women there. and one of the more heavy ones calls herself bbj queen.

think if get her must follow hahah's post and do it in the dark. PLUS blanket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1