The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Japanese women vs. Chinese women

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
wao lau eh.. so serious for wat.. this is just some individual views of women from these 2 countries, u can take it or leave it, life still goes on.. cheers!!
somethings shouldn't be made fun of, don't know if you are a chinese or not?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Loner08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS i don't understand your intention of posting this. You're actually comparing billions of chinese against millions of jap.. btw do u have any statistics/reports to support your saying?

How many jap women have u met so far? and how well do u know them? or its juz based on your bias perception by watching Jap movies/series (which i suppose excluding Jap AV movies)?

Maybe u should add in another line:

15. Jap are proud to be a Jap

Chinese often look down on Chinese

Based on your nick, i suppose u are a chinese too .. i'm proud to be a Chinese.. but Shame on u!!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahahahaha... if u cant take any comments or jokes, please dont come to sammyboy forum.. this is a forum of gossiping, sharing, etc... If u r a real serious person, please spend more time with your wife or gf instead of surfing here..
Old 07-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
hahahahaha... if u cant take any comments or jokes, please dont come to sammyboy forum.. this is a forum of gossiping, sharing, etc... If u r a real serious person, please spend more time with your wife or gf instead of surfing here..
just wondering if u realise that your sister(s) and your mum are also women, and u are insulting them as well, if not, really pity them.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your wife/gf waiting for u.. go go...
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Loner08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its really a pity u were not born during the World War II period. U would really have been a very good traitor. Such a waste.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Wat WWII? wat traitors?? hahaha.. Dont bother abt me la, just put in more time and effort on your wife/gf...go go go
Old 22-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find that more often than not we are all victims of stereotyping.

While it may be true that some stereotypes do apply, there are of course exceptions to the rule, and contrary to popular belief there are MANY of these exceptions around just that we have to look.

Not all jap women exhibit the characteristics as mentioned by TS, and it also applies to PRC women. However I think that due to the Singaporean context (more PRC women, more PRC whores, more PRC FTs...) we tend to be slightly against the 'China woman' stereotype.

But that being said, good luck in getting into a jap community's social circle! It is very hard if you are not Japanese (speaking Jap fluently does not count as much).
Old 27-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lohwengkuen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jap or Chinese,as long as she is nice and good to you,why not.No offence to japanese,but beauty wise,chinese are prettier and japanese have weird thinkings....somehow preverted if you ask me.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A bit xian si...
Hahaha
Old 28-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Anyone willing to add singapore women into the comparison too? I wonder how all of them fair..
Old 29-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

I find Singapore chicks to be very 'elitist' and unrealistic these days... especially among the 'better educated'.

Most of the girls that I've dated do not want to mix around with 'ah bengs' or 'ah lians', and think themselves as little princesses whose every wish must be fulfilled. It would be somewhat OK if they looked like Lin Chi Ling, but unfortunately they don't! It is rather suprising however that the not so chio ones are more demanding than the chio-er ones.

These chicks want the ready-made package, but are ignorant of their intrinsic value....

That said, I did have a few good experiences, especially with Poly/ITE/Whatever else chicks who I find to be more down to earth.

That said, a SG chick would probably click better with you than a PRC or JPN chick, due to local culture being the same.

But again, having said that, these are merely generalisations drawn from one man's perspective, and shouldnt be a deterrant(or promotion) to date Jap/PRC/Sg girls....just go with the flow.
Old 29-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtslaughter View Post
I find Singapore chicks to be very 'elitist' and unrealistic these days... especially among the 'better educated'.

Most of the girls that I've dated do not want to mix around with 'ah bengs' or 'ah lians', and think themselves as little princesses whose every wish must be fulfilled. It would be somewhat OK if they looked like Lin Chi Ling, but unfortunately they don't! It is rather suprising however that the not so chio ones are more demanding than the chio-er ones.

These chicks want the ready-made package, but are ignorant of their intrinsic value....

That said, I did have a few good experiences, especially with Poly/ITE/Whatever else chicks who I find to be more down to earth.

That said, a SG chick would probably click better with you than a PRC or JPN chick, due to local culture being the same.

But again, having said that, these are merely generalisations drawn from one man's perspective, and shouldnt be a deterrant(or promotion) to date Jap/PRC/Sg girls....just go with the flow.
Bro, I have to concur. Its the local culture and environment. In fact, I have tried dating another ft gal. Chinese origins. But, she also machiam like sg gals, mainly cos of the length of stay in Singapore.

As a friend, still ok. But, as a life partner, I doubt. What I fear is not an elitist gal, but a Miss Facebook. That one is lagi scary. cos' anything also she post facebook. Like that, you do not know who is following the posts. In such situations, people know you, but you don't know them.

If you not nice to her, she also post. Die siah..... Lose face. Dun scared elitist gals, cos they are not as venomous as some of your Miss Facebooks. Not saying all.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SSJqwert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some points quite true I would say..
Old 29-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

The solution is to have a very large sample size...got more 'anomalies' to sample.

However back to the topic, as I mentioned earlier, it is very hard to get a jap girl as your wife especially if she embodies the traditional values(or the 10 points that were mentioned here), as I would think their otosan or oksan would rather not have their daughter marry a gaijin, as this may result in some loss of 'face'.

Just some food for thought, when you see Japs here, do they usually hang around with their own kind only? (Or for the experienced chiongsters, the special Jap WLs who only service their kind (must be Jap to bonk...sians)?)

This is from my humble experience. I have been in a relationship with a 'normal' (read: not WL) jap girl before, and I must say it was very difficult breaking into her social circle and restraining your 'gaijin-ness'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1