The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bubblegum pop over-rated and expensive

I think it's pretty obvious they are overpriced. That's why I didn't bother even to try. Why the OP try? Of course he will feel disappointed...
Old 07-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bubblegum pop over-rated and expensive

1 word.

Overpriced.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 07-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
skorzeny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, i tried Elly a few weeks back and i have to say that looks, body and service wise , she wads really worth the price. She was accommodating to a fault and i think that paying for viet girls who provide exceptional services is not really a problem. $80 bucks i dont think you can get service and looks like Elly. But that's my opinion. Bros who have tried Elly shld agree also hahaa.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$210 is really overprice. There are many cheap and good freelance/stable viet gal around. you can try www.$$$$$boy.org many average $100 for 2 pop. If you go ktv is $150 per pop. Geylang coffee shop freelance girl $50 to $100 per pop. Geylang back ally $30 per pop (of course don't expect good services and you will be surprise many gals age around 20 plus). Geylang pub/ktv girls 100 per pop. i rather top up $10 more for this korea babe $220 $$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1978960
Old 08-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$$$$$ = l.a.k.s.a, forum don't allow me to key in full url
Old 08-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorzeny View Post
Well, i tried Elly a few weeks back and i have to say that looks, body and service wise , she wads really worth the price. She was accommodating to a fault and i think that paying for viet girls who provide exceptional services is not really a problem. $80 bucks i dont think you can get service and looks like Elly. But that's my opinion. Bros who have tried Elly shld agree also hahaa.
Expensive doesn't mean is good, cheap doesn't mean is old. Expensive is because sammyboy don't have much vietnam girl, no competitor that why mark up the price. sammyboy girls are expensive because they are popular, other website is much cheaper and for $80 you can find a vietnam syt in geylang. to your surprise they have less customers as most of the customers are old man and willing to pay $50 the most $60.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
WGneon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Expensive doesn't mean is good, cheap doesn't mean is old. Expensive is because sammyboy don't have much vietnam girl, no competitor that why mark up the price. sammyboy girls are expensive because they are popular, other website is much cheaper and for $80 you can find a vietnam syt in geylang. to your surprise they have less customers as most of the customers are old man and willing to pay $50 the most $60.
Wow you talk until like the girls love doing this...
Any price also can do.
And $220 for a real Korean? You sure or not?
Such clone
Old 08-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGneon View Post
Any price also can do.
Such clone
for l.a.k.s.a boy forum i tried before the vietnam girls is definitely cheaper than bubblegum pop. For the korea girl i never try before i only share this link. geylang freelance you can bargain price. most of the young 1 is afternoon geylang coffeeshop, at night ktv/club. You can go geylang check the price yourself if you don't believe.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
WGneon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
for l.a.k.s.a boy forum i tried before the vietnam girls is definitely cheaper than bubblegum pop. For the korea girl i never try before i only share this link. geylang freelance you can bargain price. most of the young 1 is afternoon geylang coffeeshop, at night ktv/club. You can go geylang check the price yourself if you don't believe.
But you got try bubblepop before? Never right?
Try le then compare. Then you will know where the difference is between the rest and bubblepop and whether worth it or not.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ycliem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If any OKT can bring in famous Viet model (such as Ngoc Trinh etc.), am willing to pay
Old 08-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 20
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

I also feel that's damn exp for a viet. In my mind viet = thai = cheap pussy.

Anyway it's how the OKT want to run his business, like one bro said, Its just a different company aiming at a different audience.

Just don't border to try his viet girl.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 08-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
skorzeny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
$210 is really overprice. There are many cheap and good freelance/stable viet gal around. you can try www.$$$$$boy.org many average $100 for 2 pop. If you go ktv is $150 per pop. Geylang coffee shop freelance girl $50 to $100 per pop. Geylang back ally $30 per pop (of course don't expect good services and you will be surprise many gals age around 20 plus). Geylang pub/ktv girls 100 per pop. i rather top up $10 more for this korea babe $220 $$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1978960

i dont frequent geylang so i dont know the prices well and the kind of svcs to be expected. But i think it all really depends on what the individual wants. if you are into a quick release only, i think geylang is fine. but if u want a relase and gfe, i think its worth it to pay more. just my humble 2cents worth.

cheers
Old 08-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Check out Iconick's threads and you have your answer.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybubblepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Bubblegum pop over-rated and expensive

1st of all there is face pic

one of a popular monger who report about mainly asia sex scene
http://rockitreports.com/category/sex-in-singapore/

Quote:
Women working the bars of Orchard Towers tend to ask similar rates for fun. There are those who won’t or can’t leave the bars but most of the others are there to make money. A typical asking price for a short romp is 300 Singapore dollars ($240 US) though most will come down to 200 Singapore ($160 US) for those able to negotiate. All night sessions of course go for more and some women who think they are special for whatever reason can ask for as much as 500 Singapore ($400) dollars for a single roll in the hay. Considering that most of these women are at least 30 years old (with some being over 50) these prices are obviously high even by Singapore standards. Discounts can be had by making arrangements for daytime rendezvous but they’re never all that steep.
well many regulars know we did survey market out there in GL, PUB, KTV
lets not compare about other stables offering.. but what is the market price out there from $28-400 short time.. ex/including room.

after all choices is yours to pick
1. GL $28.. rare like ghost now a days
so is $80 excluding room viet girls.

2. GL & Small KTV, PUB. excluding room/drinks/tips... per pop around $80-150 some girls now even calling at $200.
3. Bigger establishment like old popular xintiandi $150-250 excluding room for short time.. excluding drinks, mummies cost, girls tips
4. Orchard area, $100-400 for short time excluding room varies from pub to pub..

given the price point we are at the AVG pricing at the cost of including room, which the hotel rates calls at $150-200++ per day depending on peak & off peak.
the girls only merely work at the avg of 5 jobs per day to provide the best of the best experience.
short time hotel rates outside at about $35~

to share some info... i had girls who ran to orchard offering short time excluding room @ about $300-400.
i had girls whom ran to ktv because they can easily get short time customer who is willing to pay $150-250 without the cost of hotel expenses

only complain i received was from bro stef a RTF session & zombiemania a previewed girl he tried.

there are two groups... those who believe & trust me were in our group sharing tons of commando reviews from other stables & countries.
from thai prc korea euro viet ktv pubs gl hc etc...
i believe on current standing we had the one of the few biggest TCSS reliable trust worthy chiongster around who is expert in different playground.. from 0 pointers to 10++ pointers..
and the other side.. whose find it expensive would never consider to try.

This pricing has been for a long period of time when annie & her friends came.. nearly two years.
at the end of the day is my happy regulars FR which matter to me the most
epic gems like ruby, mio were small time actress & model.. who cast in vietnam short comedy drama & vietnam music video..
some were blogshop/part time model
thanks for sharing your insight & opinion

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.ph...73&postcount=2
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread....6#post12756796
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread....4#post12793924
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.ph...10&postcount=2
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.ph...88&postcount=2
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.ph...93&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorzeny View Post
thanks if u ever add the wechat id, kindly msg me your nick

Last edited by mybubblepop; 08-04-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any price also can do.
Such clone
A couple of years ago that was the price. Korean was around 250 then suddenly jumped to 350. Stopped going at that point. Not worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1