The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 10:25 AM
lugia_1980

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Fun in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
oii psyberegg, ur news reporter in other hatyai b4 dark thread.

do u know the dual behaviour of light? in some circumstances they behave as particle, while is some circumstances they behave as waves. in fact every thing including me and u when go to quantum level behave as waves, tat is to say everyone has dual behaviour.

i just verifying see if this okt is real one or not. if not real one, i will try to dig shit out frm his ass hole and stir the shit.

actually is i used wrong nick to post lah. this nick suppose to stir shit only. my other nick is then normal one.
Sorry to butt in, but I think you are referring to electrons that have this dual nature of particle and wave. Light waves are photons.

On a side note, I always wonder how to engage the girls at this KTV next to Sakura Grand View hotel, I think is Volvo KTV? They are always sitting on the stone stools outside the KTV. Passed by them many times but they simply ignore the passbys.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleus2006
Hi all bro. Will be in Hatyai in mid Dec. Need some help on ladies from Karaoke SKY and from Suriya Channivate. Who can advise? Thanks.
hatyai okt is here to help you!what you want to know?
Old 09-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia_1980
On a side note, I always wonder how to engage the girls at this KTV next to Sakura Grand View hotel, I think is Volvo KTV? They are always sitting on the stone stools outside the KTV. Passed by them many times but they simply ignore the passbys.
you have to go in and spend some money before you can engage them.go in ,have a few drinks and buy some ladies drink than you can start your talk.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai OKT
you have to go in and spend some money before you can engage them.go in ,have a few drinks and buy some ladies drink than you can start your talk.
Thought your jobs is to get them for your customers so that they do not have to pay more?
Your advice really sucks. Big time.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Raak

Newbies, please refrain from getting advice or help from any people here.

The only people that i known of are Thaivisitor, Taurus and some seniors who are much more experienced in this.
Sadly to say all seniors went missing togther with their experiences.

regards
Raak
Old 09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak
Newbies, please refrain from getting advice or help from any people here.

The only people that i known of are Thaivisitor, Taurus and some seniors who are much more experienced in this.
Sadly to say all seniors went missing togther with their experiences.

regards
Raak
i doubt even thaivisitor actually went inside volvo club before, senior in hty? pui... i don't know the taurus guy, so no comment.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i being to volvo club before, price is very steep. can get the lady out for booking price 3k-3.5k. quite a numbers of syts there, suitable for ppl who "sian" farm gals liao one.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dont flame me for what i gonna say.. it was happend once to me with my previous trip to Hatyai.

I use to stay in Sakura GV almost every trip i went to Hatyai, i noticed the row of gers infront of Volvo Club too, must say most are not my type so i seldom bother. It happend 1 nite (same date when MU vs Arsenal (2-0) last season) when i was opposite the hotel infront of the 7-11 store alike(orange/green colour but forgot the name) around 1 am.. i was looking for motorcycle taxi to go Kiss Lounge to join 2 samster bro's TD and Master. At the time a group of 5 a 6 gers were infront of the store too, it seems like they are just finished work at Volvo Club.. without booking i guess. They started joking with me and for fun i asked if i wanna book 1 of them how much... if i not mistaken they said 2000/2500 bahts for LT... I din took the offer coz i expect better quality in Kiss Lounge but it turn out i should have take the offer.

For Hatyai there is always exceptions if u are dick skin enuff... u dont try, u wont know.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle
i doubt even thaivisitor actually went inside volvo club before, senior in hty? pui... i don't know the taurus guy, so no comment.
Actually if that's the case, i will consider you as one of the seniors too.
Anyway i do not know much about Thaivisitor too.
But i do know Khun Taurus is always sharing his many infos and his own experience in hatyai that he known of.
However when i heard you saying you do not know about Khun Taurus, that's explains your 'seniority' here, i suppose.

But your avatar is cute.

It is only through the exits of many seniors here, we are able to see many new faces, including whatever he called himself, Hatyai OKT??
Old 09-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Dont flame me for what i gonna say.. it was happend once to me with my previous trip to Hatyai.

For Hatyai there is always exceptions if u are dick skin enuff... u dont try, u wont know.

Now that's a piece of useful information. Khun Dekuip
Old 09-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Raak

Re: Wasted thread

Anyway this is really a wasted thread.
Nothing interesting. Non-constructive.
Just someone taking chances on another's exit.
Pui?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
farms girls booked thru me range from 1700-2500 baht.depends on where you booked from.

why 1700?coz 200 baht is my commission lah!2500 baht,i also take 200 baht.petrol and makan money lah.not a lot right?but my recommendation never exceed 3000 baht.
U chinese? i never know anyokt settle for 200 baht commision nai.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
U chinese? i never know anyokt settle for 200 baht commision nai.
One who cannot count.

I got zapped for fanning flames? yo bro, you stir shit also bo dai chi?
how come i kena zapped?

nvm i am going to expose secrets here.
I am going berserk now.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to butt in, but I think you are referring to electrons that have this dual nature of particle and wave. Light waves are photons.
not just electron.everything. yes . they used the electron gun experiment to prove. Davisson- Germer experiment. but it applies to everything. de broglie wavelength u know? it is called the wave nature of matter.

u can view light as packets of photons when u view it as 'particle'.

my lesson charge is $20 per lesson. please email my agent DNAT for further information.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak
One who cannot count.

I got zapped for fanning flames? yo bro, you stir shit also bo dai chi?
how come i kena zapped?

nvm i am going to expose secrets here.
I am going berserk now.
who zap U? never mind i up u later. i not scared ppl zap me. i got a lot of clones. if not how u think i get my points?

u join my shit stirrer clan. i protect u with my clones. here got a lot of gangs and clans.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1