The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK141 site-check it out.

wah piang eh ... sibeh gan si lang EXPENSIVE sia ... and the quality of gals damn CMI man ... went through almost all the pics and only saw one that was reasonably fuckable was http://www.bkk141.com/girl48286.aspx ... but i would not pay that sort of $$$ for her
Old 02-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
wah piang eh ... sibeh gan si lang EXPENSIVE sia ... and the quality of gals damn CMI man ... went through almost all the pics and only saw one that was reasonably fuckable was http://www.bkk141.com/girl48286.aspx ... but i would not pay that sort of $$$ for her
Ya lor , 6000 baht is like daylight robbery man.
Maybe they have a buy 1 get 1 free promotion leh ? Tarma ?

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 02-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. sibeh gan si lang EXPENSIVE sia ... and the quality of gals damn CMI man .. but i would not pay that sort of $$$ for her
What a rip-off, man! Quality also sucks. No can do.

You better off checking out FLs "live" at Spassos (Hyatt Erawan) or Rivas (Westin Grande Sukh) LT ard bt5k. And bearing in mind these places are geared for farang business types.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Is it @ Intr.... haha
Muahahaha u know also!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 02-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
K123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the price and the quality of girls, better go to Utopia or Vic Secrets or even Posidon
Old 03-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K123456 View Post
For the price and the quality of girls, better go to Utopia or Vic Secrets or even Posidon
Totally agreed. Too pricey.. better go to Utopia and vic..
Old 04-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tarzan rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely daylight robbery, never seen such pricing in Bangkok before during my cheonging days
Old 04-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ichitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is good effort that they put for this BKK141 site, but it is really too expensive. It is surely not meant for us lah....only for ignorant farangs.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Walan sipeh ex leh suef thru all the pic also see only this ger can bonk only leh. To save cost maybe considering sharing with JDI813 bro for threesome hahah.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
Walan sipeh ex leh suef thru all the pic also see only this ger can bonk only leh. To save cost maybe considering sharing with JDI813 bro for threesome hahah.
share? knn gian peng ar
bloody hell 3k already can get u 2 sessions @ hiclass
Old 06-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
share? knn gian peng ar
bloody hell 3k already can get u 2 sessions @ hiclass
cb u always Hi-Class bey sian meh.Try someting new ok..........
Old 09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
scottBkk141

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: BKK141 site-check it out.

Hi All

I was told about this thread and even with the risk of getting flamed I thought I had better respond.

We do not just cater for dumb Farangs but do lots of business with all nationalities.

Sure we are more expensive than some bars or the street but we are competitive with the other online sites and we offer a lot better service. If you like to walk the street or the bars then you will find a cheaper girl because they do not have the same overheads that we do, but once you factor in the bar fine, drinks and your time you might find it is more expensive than you think and of course at times you still might not get what you want.

Most of our customers just don't want the hassle or due to their positions cannot be seen on the streets. They want to know what they are getting and when.

All that being said we do take all of your comments seriously and we are actively trying to streamline our business so that we can pass on the savings. We would also love to know any thoughts and comments other than price that can help us improve the site. Note that not all of our girls are 6000 THB, check out Noi - http://www.bkk141.com/girl48297.aspx

Also:
- All photos are real
- No photos have been touched up
- We send the girls you request and never swap without your permission
- You know what you are getting

Happy hunting but if you find it to much hassle then don't forget we are here to help you take more than just the load off your mind.

Team Bkk141 http://www.bkk141.com
Old 10-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottBkk141 View Post
Hi All

I was told about this thread and even with the risk of getting flamed I thought I had better respond.

We do not just cater for dumb Farangs but do lots of business with all nationalities.

Sure we are more expensive than some bars or the street but we are competitive with the other online sites and we offer a lot better service. If you like to walk the street or the bars then you will find a cheaper girl because they do not have the same overheads that we do, but once you factor in the bar fine, drinks and your time you might find it is more expensive than you think and of course at times you still might not get what you want.

Most of our customers just don't want the hassle or due to their positions cannot be seen on the streets. They want to know what they are getting and when.

All that being said we do take all of your comments seriously and we are actively trying to streamline our business so that we can pass on the savings. We would also love to know any thoughts and comments other than price that can help us improve the site. Note that not all of our girls are 6000 THB, check out Noi - http://www.bkk141.com/girl48297.aspx

Also:
- All photos are real
- No photos have been touched up
- We send the girls you request and never swap without your permission
- You know what you are getting

Happy hunting but if you find it to much hassle then don't forget we are here to help you take more than just the load off your mind.

Team Bkk141 http://www.bkk141.com

Its too ex bro, doesnt sound convincing. But good try anyway.....
Old 10-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
Its too ex bro, doesnt sound convincing. But good try anyway.....
It's meant for bros with high social status,afraid to be seen touring MPs,agogo,or FL scene.As for u,u can get a better bonk since u know bangkok so well.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
It's meant for bros with high social status,afraid to be seen touring MPs,agogo,or FL scene.As for u,u can get a better bonk since u know bangkok so well.
U tink too highly of me i am just another newbie bro, u are my master ............

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1