The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StevenAngmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Try walking along the stretch of Geylang Road near Lorong 1 Geylang and Coliwoo Hotel Gay World.
Several Thai massage joints there.
Thanks as always!
Old 01-11-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Plesma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exchange real massage given by masseuse coaxed to give special

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenAngmo View Post
I am looking for a authentic Thai massage that ends happy.

So far all I get is "we do authentic with oil" BS or "I am not trained Thai" despite website claims.

Don't want FJ or BJ. Just a real good Thai massage with HJ. Finding this surprisingly hard to find.
And careful of bros who over hyper MLs by telling you that is super gems, super happy, ultra happy.

If you see those words, prepare to siam.

Kana con once liao.
Old 02-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plesma View Post
And careful of bros who over hyper MLs by telling you that is super gems, super happy, ultra happy.

If you see those words, prepare to siam.

Kana con once liao.
Confirm as these are go chickens faking to be massage ladies. What I looking for to exchange are real massage ladies looks not pretty but give special on top of the good massage
Old 04-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 18
hornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Brother CreamyDurian, can share the contact? Pm. I tried to pm u but message cannot get through. Tolong. Xiexie 😆
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyDurian View Post
Recently encounter this MILF that provide BBBJ after numerous visits in Chinatown.

She asked me how was the massage, I told her very good, since I got nothing to lose and I am not going to visit her anymore, told her service is good however I am looking more than massage these days.

She gave me a cheeky smile, pull down my black disposable shorts and start giving me fellatio.

I was shock but shiok, didn't have time to react.

Finally blast into her mouth, paid up and left.

Satisfied, I told her Im going back to visit her again. Didn't expect this kind of service provided in this super clean joint. I am really surprised she read my mind
Old 04-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

😝
If the price is right u will get the prize. U exchange enuf of yusufs u will get the forbidden menu. 😮

Last edited by Littlebigbone; 04-11-2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javax View Post
Was walking around Chinatown and went to this TCM, thought is clean as it give hard massage

Half way through the massage, I ask can massage xiao didi, she say here is Zheng Zhong An Muo Dian, which means it's clean spa.

Told her that her massage is good and attracted her with some tip, she reluctantly give me special.

Overall very good finger pressing technique massage with finishing. Don't expect SYT, its pretty all MILF type

Bro, can share this tradition spa please?
Old 06-11-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyDurian View Post
Recently encounter this MILF that provide BBBJ after numerous visits in Chinatown.

She asked me how was the massage, I told her very good, since I got nothing to lose and I am not going to visit her anymore, told her service is good however I am looking more than massage these days.

She gave me a cheeky smile, pull down my black disposable shorts and start giving me fellatio.

I was shock but shiok, didn't have time to react.

Finally blast into her mouth, paid up and left.

Satisfied, I told her Im going back to visit her again. Didn't expect this kind of service provided in this super clean joint. I am really surprised she read my mind
Bro, can share please?
Old 21-11-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
jaden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pm me for exchange
Old 21-11-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Recently, I received a contact from a lao jiao here and he introduce one of the NEW ML (just started late week) that can do very good traditional & stretching Massage, therefore I fast hand fast leg go try liao.

With-in a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in traditional massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I start to feel the relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area (i even extended another half an hour for her to complete the process ).

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy while gave me a good sensual release. She continues her motions until I'm completely dry and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are the ratings:
Appearance: 7.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Bust: Not for boobs lovers
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $69 + tips (2 rooms with toilet)
RTF: Absolutely
Bro, her boobs are A?
Old 21-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Recently, I received a contact from a lao jiao here and he introduce one of the NEW ML (just started late week) that can do very good traditional & stretching Massage, therefore I fast hand fast leg go try liao.

With-in a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in traditional massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I start to feel the relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area (i even extended another half an hour for her to complete the process ).

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy while gave me a good sensual release. She continues her motions until I'm completely dry and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are the ratings:

Hi bro able to share contact?
Old 23-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

there used to have a spa at Yishun and the mls almost all clean one..but they moved to Toa Payoh already...unisex spa...the ml is called Lxxxa...initially she just do the normal massage but I kept on moving my hips that she noticed...asking me is it pain? I replied no...just uncomfortable with it growing larger that I have to adjust it..then when I turned over, she a bit embarrassed that the bro is standing and she took great effort not to come close...but somehow I managed to get her to touch it for once...the next few trips to her include her feeling it and eventually she gave me a bj and I tipped her 50
Old 23-11-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Anyone got lobang like this to exchange as I love good massage and also special . Sick of all those fake massage shop which are fuck shops and hj shops
anyone got lobang for real massuese who does reluctant specials
dun mind the looks but must be real massuese. mine is real massuese. so happend that visited many time to coax her to give bbbbj. at then end she worship my dick like her husband dick.. slowly sucking and nibbling it for 20 to 30 minutes till i shoot all the sperm into her mouth. not pretty but exciting and cheap
Can share contact
Old 27-11-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:

These are the ratings:

When it comes to real and good Massage (well trained in China), seem that SBF bro always skeptical about the services and what to expect / if have additional relaxing service provided.

This ML can really provide very good on the point massage, and the happy ending at budget rate is also a plus to us. Never the less, if you are looking for SYT or Big Boobs you may skip.

Go feel the different and up me if you can ...... ha ha ha
Old 04-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Exchange real massage given by masseuse coaxed to give special

Quote:

These are the ratings:

Nothing is not a good thing
Old 05-12-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

These are the ratings:
Brother can share contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1