The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all
Re: Would you patronize a FL who have just svc an Indian before you?

Pak will give you the answer when you post your `first FB picture

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=204733

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=203526

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=201505
Old 09-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pak... u are like F.B.I leh...

salute
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Pak SBY really good!!!
POWER!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

seems like not much discussion
Old 12-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourhorseman View Post
will u suck the nipple of a fl after the last customer just cum on her boobs?
Hah! I wonder if men would DFK the woman after the last customer did CIM?
Old 12-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
When you decide to visit a fl, there are alot of things to get mentally prepared..

How you know where the previous customer cum or do, if mouth itchy ask so much, spoil your mood right

Will you french a lady after she give hundreds of guys a bbbj ?...conclusion is dun think so much if you already wants to patronize them ..
Agree, it is a decision that you must think hard before doing the plunge. I did! After weighing the pros and cons, I made my decision.

While engaging in commercial sex is not only risky and dangerous, I thought to myself that I must be mentally and emotionally prepared.

The thought of her being bonked by many Bros is devastating, so what to do? Must not be emotionally involved, because to the WL, it only means business, nothing more. So don't kid yourself, because they (WLs) wouldn't be there if they didn't know what they are doing. And to me, should be the same. I am looking for pleasure and she is there to provide. Same principle when we go eat in restaurants. Will you go inside and eat, have a meal if there are Indians eating also? Of course I would. Because it doesn't matter who or what you are. What I am after is the service that can be provided for me. I am hungry, ergo, I go in restaurant to eat and have a meal. I don't care if got Indian, Bangala, ang moh or Chinese inside eating beside me.

So same thing when I see a WL (BTW I am a regular in PT), I don't pay much attention to the Bro ahead of me. What I am after is the service that the WL can provide me.

And yes Bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz, I will still french a WL after she gives hudreds of guys BBBJ, I will still paint and do 69 with a WL after she gives hundreds of guys FJ. What she do to other Bros doesn't concern me. The thing I am most concerned about is what she will do or not do for me. I hope and pray that in all accounts, she will not short change me after having satisfied her fee.

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: No to the guy in front of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
FLs i imagine streetwalkers, seldom i pay attention to her customers b4 me. WLs at PT brothels, that too i seldom paid attention to the man coming out of her room.

Over at PT brothels, i notices after a deal is complete, many WLs will close the door opens awhile later. I mean mine experience, after sessions she will tidy up her room so, there is no need to further tidy it.

Rather i would say, rule of trade or biz, don't let the other clients seen the customer b4 him. Me? Even if i see a good looking guy, i would stop awhile b4 i make up mine mind.

It is never a race issues, when horny and pocket got $ it don't make much different.
Bro jacky43, surprised to see your post here, first time I explore outside "Petain Romps" forum.

Anyways, is true and I agree with your final note (in bold).

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I'm chinese and I find your question racially offensive. Are you trying to stir shit with our indian friends here? There are already so many FLs that do not accept Indian customers. If we try to influence the few FLs that accept indian guys with stupid questions like yours, then the Indian guys won't have many remaining choices left. If the FL don't mind an Indian cock, why do you have to care so much? Not as if the indian cock is moving in and out of your pussy right?
Old 12-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
..Not as if the indian cock is moving in and out of your pussy right?
Or as if moving in & out of his arsehole
Old 13-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 15
303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!303258 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Would you patronize a FL who have just svc an Indian before you?

Dear mr Idontknow,
I am really wondering what will ur next tread be?

May be ...
1) will you use the toilet that a chinese/indian/Malay/angmoh/Jew/(and every thing else) just used?
2) chicken comes first or egg come first?
3) why is my Nick Idontknow?

Pls look back at how you behave in this forum and reflect what is it that you are doing wrong? It can't be all the bros here are wrong about you right?
If u still can't understand why? I strongly suggest u use this forum to see see and pcc only. My advice can saves some respect for you dude.
Old 14-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Metalscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, it doesnt matter that much when all the blood has flowed to ur down there already. Important thing is that they shower and disinfect their mouth wif dettol, whose their previous customr i dun mind one. Unless u book em whole9 lor...they r solely urs....only nid $$$$ if u hav
Old 30-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

up for more concrete discussion.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

more people to come in and discuss ???
Old 01-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

guys nobody mind it???
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
guys nobody mind it???
TS, u said whether we mind patron a pro or fl is when see she has svc an indian before us. ok let say if we see that, we mind and we wont patron the gal... now if u dun see it, will u patron the gal.. assume before the gal svc u, she just already svc an indian before u n u dun know and u patron the gal.. so wad the difference between whether u know or dun know whether the gal has svc an indian beofre u?

TS, u say nobody mind? then maybe can seek ur opinion do u mind? if u mind, why u mind?

another question, why indian only in ur question? why not malay? why not chinese? why not ang mo? i'm a chinese n not racist.. whether we are chinese, malay, indian, or angmo or anything, we are all human being, we are all guys that sometime hv that kind of need.

for me, i wont mind n i assume the gal will clean up before you. but if the gal did not clean up before svc u, then there is no diff whether before u is a chinese, malay or indian or any other race.

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1