The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I won’t say they are the best but ok la. Prices on the high side (lately they increase price). And the special all quite expensive and ladies all super old. I think Rose is nice because sometimes she use her mouth instead of hands
Lol sounds like a very bad combo. If young and pretty I ok to pay more, if old and cui still need to pay more I rather pcc at home and use the 3 $50 note as tissue
Old 16-05-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3013 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Lol sounds like a very bad combo. If young and pretty I ok to pay more, if old and cui still need to pay more I rather pcc at home and use the 3 $50 note as tissue
Old but not ugly la. Previously got 1 gk MILF that looks like tvb actress. But the high price is a killer. Go there pay $80-100 to play boobs, might as well pay $50 to play with my G cup Thai.
Old 16-05-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this and tried R**e once, she said she is fully booked every day, seems like got many supporters. Price on the high side and attitude is good but not something I’d rtm.
Old 16-05-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Old but not ugly la. Previously got 1 gk MILF that looks like tvb actress. But the high price is a killer. Go there pay $80-100 to play boobs, might as well pay $50 to play with my G cup Thai.
Bro care to share thevThai G cup I just love big boobs tia
Old 16-05-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Wow, for the last few weeks, this spa became the talk of the town to be "most happening spa" for ALL ACTION. Suddenly, so many negative comments. Sorry to the brother who went through the poor experience but thanks you also for showing the true colours of this spa. Let's see if there are more to come.
Disclaimer - I have not visited this spa. My comments are based on the post I read.
thats why last week seen this spa very happening so drove down to Opal from Tuas to visit this spa
Old 16-05-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
He is the promoter of the thread for this spa
ya lah, he is the promotor then now he is the sucker?
Old 16-05-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

TBH I tried only Mia and posted negative review. Got deleted by TS....Beside her natural big boobs. I feel nothing special about her looks, teasing and HJ is dam turbo....

I am still thinking to try Lisa and the rest I see in shop really do not look tempting at all....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

I also had really bad experience at this shop.

Tried rose... hahaha I will never return.

Saw a few reviews, not sure fake or not...

My personal experience was terrible
Old 16-05-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!

Sup bros. Posted review in the main thread after trying. Deemed not ok by TS, deleted review and zapped like crazy by blinded supporters or fake accounts.

ML don’t look like wc pics at all. Massage is just passable. All the good reviews are 100% fake. Immediately delete contact after stepping out of the shop. I’m happy to see that other bros are speaking up now.
Old 16-05-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds bad. I went once before, back when they just started advertising in forum, and service was ok though ML quality was worse than advertised. Won't ever come back.
Old 16-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Posted review in the main thread after trying. Deemed not ok by TS, deleted review and zapped like crazy by blinded supporters or fake accounts.
This is why my points are so low and why I rarely post reviews. Not worth it because a lot of them are simply deleted.

Booked R05e here about a month ago. Nice girl but I would not go back just for her.
Old 16-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

There is one thing good after i visit the shop. I have been in agony trying to quit the ml scene. Was assigned a short and plump girl with high gq price. Now got phobia and haven been to massage so far. Lets see if i can quit this time
Old 16-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
wow..wtf ! Using this type of tactic to nail customer. Already inside room and shower, really LL liao, No choice just need to choose other. Boycott definitely
Old 16-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Thanks for naming the Black Shop, so called in chinese term> Limpeh Boycott deinitely
Old 16-05-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other good spa in that area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1