The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💘💘💘 SYT LOVER GALLERY💘💘💘PRETTY SYT MODEL FOR YOUR TASTE 9am-4am Daily

Bump it up
Old 05-06-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bump it up
Old 05-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 06-06-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 06-06-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 06-06-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 07-06-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 08-06-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 09-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 10-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable:Sytlover88
Price includes Room and Safety Gears!
Make Bookings With Us !!
NEW Whatsapp Number : +6583011315
Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover
Payment before start!!
Operating Hours 0900hrs-0400hrs!!

Background 
This is the first time i have engage the service of sytlover88. I think they are a revamp of old stable and not a new one. I would said the arrangement was smooth and no switch of baits of ladies as well as any last minute hiccups. I felt comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Actress:  Irene

I am not sure Irene was from which province but she stay and work in BKK. She work many different job before ranging form KTV to massage house back home and overseas.
This is also her first time in SG and working for this stable and for this stable. She can only understand and talk simple english. Those not familiar with Thai will need a translator. 
Weblink: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=988141

Look: ★★★★
Her height was just nice, close to 1.6+. She have long highlighted hair as shown in the pic and thai tanned skin complexion. She does not put make up and give me the natural look which i like it. She have the clubbing wild ah lian gal vibe and the look will grown on you. Sure will not reject type.

Body:★★★★★
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her her slim, sexy and curvy figure with a few tattoo on the front chest area and back area. Her ass was nice and shapely for doggie. She is sure not for boobs lover. Her nipple was sensitive and was nice for tickling, sucking and licking. I cannot spot any other scar or mark on her body. Pussy was consider nicely trimmed.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Standard SOP in the shower without any action only rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i initiate to start to kiss her and it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type. 

Abalone:★★★ ★★
Slowly, i arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. It was trimmed and my tongue was easy to find the way. I took over the initiative and dove into her pussy. I peel open her labia to reveal her prominent clit which she offered to me. Licked her in a zip zag path and sucked on her clit and finger and her wet pussy at the same time. She was moaning and trembling while holding on to my head tight as well as grabbing me tight. I felt she cummed. Her abalone was juicy and delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★ 
The bbbj from her was just nice as she carefully lick and suck my shaft. She may need some guidance or practice for this but still patient and complete it slowly.  She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and the shaft then she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. I purposely go in deep to mouth fuck her and she just obediently take it.

Love Making:★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny too. She start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next we change to missionary, I french her deeply again and then i adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I control my speed and she lock on me tightly and i pump her fast and slow alternating the speed for a solid 10 mins in that position. I can feel the tightness of my cock deep inside her and the heat deep inside. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. 

Lastly, i change to doggie and then I gave my  last burst of energy and a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I collapse on top of her and I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE high as we connected well and i feel at ease and had a good time with her.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. I would keep her as a mistress if i can and i will sure RTF her again as long as she is still here. I would recommend you to try her. 

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka
[/front]

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
cyntopia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Irene Sytlover88

Looks: 8/10 (more to a next door gal look without make up, nice long dye highlight hair)
Body: 8.5/10 ( curvy with dark skin, slim with some tattoo and nice perky ass)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (small type but fit to her size, nice to suck and lick, sensitive too, boob lover can skip)
French: 10/10 (need to guide but was good after that as we french like lovers)
Pussy: 9/10 (trimmed,sweet tasting and very wet with no smell and can feel the tightness)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Suck my tools likr a lollipop in her hand. No teeth feel and she can blows for long, good nibbling with no teething effect)
FJ: 9/10 (Respond well and we started with CG followed by missionary and finish in doggy, able to take in deep long fuck and good manning)
GFE: 10/10 (very teh teh type that can melt your heart, strong gf feel)
RTF: Yes planning to go soon as kanna KC by her already
Old 11-06-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 12-06-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 12-06-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 12-06-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 18
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Irene Sytlover88

Looks: 8.5/10 sweet and lovely lady with dye long hair, a bit siao siao type

Body: 8.5/10 dark skin with tattoo and nice ass, she considered to have the thick and curvy body.

Boobs: 9/10 small breast size with a nice sensitive nipple

French: 8/10 non smoker and quite a nice and good kisser with tongue fight all the way

Painting: 8/10 i enjoyed painting her trimmed pussy as she is super responsive and very easy to get wet. Tasty and no smell at all.

BBBJ: 9/10 She really take care my whole shaft, inch by inch to sucking and licking of balls gently.

FJ: 10/10 It was solid. She give out horny and seduction expression. Flip her for missionary, she use her leg and arm to hug me tightly and pound her deep and she moans out lout and damn sexy till I cum and shoot out. Real power

GFE: 9/10 Excellent GFE, know how to take care of me well. No time watcher and good chemistry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1