The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
A few days ago i tried the granny at Bendemeer road.

Her massage is actually ok. she uses long hard strokes, which i think is good if youre feeling some muscle pain. In the end she only offered HJ, but hands can auto-roam. Her pussy was soaking wet the whole time I was able to get 2 fingers inside. HJ is also ok, she plays will both cock and balls at the same time in rhythm.

Looks-wise, she's probably in her 60s to 70s. She is definitely plump, but face is still pleasant with a bit of makeup. Attitude is ok too but she doesnt speak english so it was tricky to communicate.

Wont RTF since i just wanted to give her a try.
i also explored the area based on the clues....was her last customers...

massage was ok for me given her age lor, but nearing the end was the big gift, she commandoed on my body with her mouth while her hand combat fight with my barrel till it exploded...

fun thrill...age abt mid-60s i guess.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
i also explored the area based on the clues....was her last customers...

massage was ok for me given her age lor, but nearing the end was the big gift, she commandoed on my body with her mouth while her hand combat fight with my barrel till it exploded...

fun thrill...age abt mid-60s i guess.
Her saliva damn smelly leh. Is it near the bak Kut teh shop at the end of the shops rows
Old 23-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
Her saliva damn smelly leh. Is it near the bak Kut teh shop at the end of the shops rows
let me try
Old 25-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alphacenturi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Irene of hougang I tried her once 7-8 years back. Her massage was fantastic.. Conversation was fun.. Huge melons were OMG..

Yeah room like maze.. Who has her contact? Pls pm.. Thanks! Want to do a rendezvous
Please PM me her contact, thanks Bro!
Old 25-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alphacenturi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Irene at Hougang is still available on demand , part-time basis. Night time and Sundays. Cheers.
Can you pls share contact? TIA!
Old 25-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
ah u tried the other lady. I've been there twice and both time was served bu the slim lady.
Any FR on the slim lady bro?
Old 26-03-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
A few days ago i tried the granny at Bendemeer road.

Her massage is actually ok. she uses long hard strokes, which i think is good if youre feeling some muscle pain. In the end she only offered HJ, but hands can auto-roam. Her pussy was soaking wet the whole time I was able to get 2 fingers inside. HJ is also ok, she plays will both cock and balls at the same time in rhythm.

Looks-wise, she's probably in her 60s to 70s. She is definitely plump, but face is still pleasant with a bit of makeup. Attitude is ok too but she doesnt speak english so it was tricky to communicate.

Wont RTF since i just wanted to give her a try.
Finally saw her. Didn't try. Think Helen at Fortune Center is still a lot more chio. At least when I see Helen, my LJ can still stand tall and hard. These days, she bothers to dress up and puts on make up. Damn shiok like playing with my neighbour's wife lol
Old 31-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Irene of Hougang is prc? Recently just celebrated her birthday?

Irene Lim?

Cheers
Old 05-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Finally saw her. Didn't try. Think Helen at Fortune Center is still a lot more chio. At least when I see Helen, my LJ can still stand tall and hard. These days, she bothers to dress up and puts on make up. Damn shiok like playing with my neighbour's wife lol
helen fortune, bro can I have her contact
Old 05-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

I interested in irene hougang. Any kind bro care to share with me. Thanks
Old 12-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
I interested in irene hougang. Any kind bro care to share with me. Thanks
too fat and aunty..doubt u can swallow LOL
Old 12-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Irene of Hougang is prc? Recently just celebrated her birthday?

Irene Lim?

Cheers
Bro Ironpole, I think we are talking about the same Irene... she celebrated her birthday on 25th Mar... and 岁月真的是把无情刀

If you know what I meant...
Old 13-04-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have irene hougang contact but please note that she no longer look as amazing as last time.

Looking to exchange only with clear details and damage to be specify.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1182 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
too fat and aunty..doubt u can swallow LOL
Also the massage not as good as last time getting lazy
Old 14-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Doggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regarding the Bendemeer granny shop.
The "traffic light in front of shop" clue a little confusing. There are two shops on both sides of the road almost exactly facing each other and the traffic light. Need to read the other clues to zoom in to the shop.

One of the clues mentioned bah kut teh. Didn't see any nearby. Maybe I missed it.

Have fun!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1