The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Hope Rafa can get good covers for Agger and Carragher, especially the special one Hyppia is leaving soon.
Time to get the right players in to challenge for next season EPL.
Old 26-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Latest news

"Liverpool's American owners are ready to show their commitment to manager Rafa Benitez by funding a move for Samuel Eto'o"

"The Eto'o deal will cost in excess of £30million, but Liverpool would fund it by offering Spanish international Xabi Alonso in part exchange, with the midfielder stalling over a new contract"

"they will also put their hands in their pockets to agree deals for top internationals Gabriel Milito and Daniel Alves within the next few days"

"John Arne Riise is battling to save his Liverpool career.
The Norway international is set to be made available by Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez this summer"

"Liverpool are being linked with Olympique Lyon winger Florent Malouda"

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 26-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Latest news

"Liverpool's American owners are ready to show their commitment to manager Rafa Benitez by funding a move for Samuel Eto'o"

"The Eto'o deal will cost in excess of £30million, but Liverpool would fund it by offering Spanish international Xabi Alonso in part exchange, with the midfielder stalling over a new contract"

"they will also put their hands in their pockets to agree deals for top internationals Gabriel Milito and Daniel Alves within the next few days"

"John Arne Riise is battling to save his Liverpool career.
The Norway international is set to be made available by Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez this summer"

"Liverpool are being linked with Olympique Lyon winger Florent Malouda"
alonso being offered as a makeweight for eto'o??? oh dear, would hate to see him go. this would mean that mascherano's deal is a permanent one afterall. well, unless rafa expects to throw lucas straight into the fray next season...

daniel alves is a good addition... but i was thinking the right back and right midfield r doing very well. where to slot him? good to have options but in my view, finnan and pennant r doing well enough not to be dropped. now riise is rumoured to be put up for sale. the left side is really uncertain, boy!!! again, i voice my concern with whether florent malouda could withstand the physical nature of english style football.

and somehow, i dont see a central defender cover being pursued by rafa... thought that would also be very, very important... cant see anyone in the present squad who could step up if carra and agger r injured or suspended...

but good news with eto'o, nonetheless... finally, someone with a golden touch in front of goal...
Old 26-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

With Fowler, Dudek, Zenden & Gonzalez confirmed gone ... what's really left of the first team squad now??

Keepers:
Probable ... Reina
Possible ... Padelli, Carson
Untested ... Martin, Roberts

Defenders:
Probable ... Arbeloa, Finnan, Hyppia, Agger, Riise, Carragher, Aurelio
Possible ... Paletta, Hobbs, Insua
Untested ... Roque, Antwi, Huth, Darby, Threfall

Wingers:
Probable ... Kewell, Garcia, Pennant
Possible ... Guthrie, Peltier
Untested ... Anderson

Midfielders:
Probable ... Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano
Possible ... Sissoko, Lucas, Le Tallec, Hammill, Idrizaj
Untested ... Manuel Duran, Flynn

Strikers:
Probable ... Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt
Possible ... Cisse
Untested ... Lindfield, El Zhar, Brouwer

IMHO, no way will Riise, Alonso or Hyypia be released ... even if it's part of a swap deal for Eto'o.
Rafa has said he's eyeing 2 x £20m signings ... it's gonna be a straightforward case of "four choose two" amongst Villa, Torres, Simao & Alves. Let see how money talks.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 26-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
daniel alves is a good addition... but i was thinking the right back and right midfield r doing very well. where to slot him? good to have options but in my view, finnan and pennant r doing well enough not to be dropped. now riise is rumoured to be put up for sale. the left side is really uncertain, boy!!! again, i voice my concern with whether florent malouda could withstand the physical nature of english style football.

and somehow, i dont see a central defender cover being pursued by rafa... thought that would also be very, very important... cant see anyone in the present squad who could step up if carra and agger r injured or suspended...
The report reads totally like a lazy piece of journalism, rehashing the names of previous transfer targets of Rafa's. I wouldn't put too much on it.

I do think we need 2 options for every position, I agree we need new signings on both wings as well as a central defender who can step right into the first team if either Carra and Agger can't play. The CB is perhaps the most important position, you can't fool around in defence.
Old 27-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I read that too, and it's an interesting argument. But remember the man writes with a pre-determined point of view, for the official site. An independent perspective he is not. The article you posted made me a bit nauseous to be honest.
Bro, fyi, this guy is also an active member of RAWK, independent of LFC.tv...And what bro Kingeros said is true, he's a master at stats...
Old 27-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Simao should be one of them,Alves will cost more than 20m now.
I reckon another one is a defender.
I'd take Quaresma over Simao...If it's a defender, then it may well be Milito...
Old 27-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Bro, fyi, this guy is also an active member of RAWK, independent of LFC.tv...
What does that prove, bro? Master at stats...bah.

Anyway let's leave it at that. What matters are good articles and opinions, no matter the author, and as long as they help us learn more about footie.
Old 27-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The report reads totally like a lazy piece of journalism, rehashing the names of previous transfer targets of Rafa's. I wouldn't put too much on it.

I do think we need 2 options for every position, I agree we need new signings on both wings as well as a central defender who can step right into the first team if either Carra and Agger can't play. The CB is perhaps the most important position, you can't fool around in defence.
the centreback replacement for hyypia is very important i guess... keeping him at liverpool would not be of much use cos in my opinion, he has past it already. but still thankful for all he had contributed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
I'd take Quaresma over Simao...If it's a defender, then it may well be Milito...
think there r 2 milito right? diego is the defender and gabriel is the attacking midfielder or something... or i have just got it all mixed up???
Old 27-05-2007, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, what a week. Damn CL Final was devastating. I think Garcia would have made an attacking difference. We always lacked creativity in the final third. and someone to put the ball into the back of the net.

So what are the players being tossed about. I think Rafa will secure Masch. Alves would be brilliant. Then a Striker. I think Tevez may be an option. I dont think Eto will leave unless Barca lose the title and need $$$ to buy new players.

I agree with the rest that we need cover for Agger and Jamie, so maybe one good defender.

Here's to next season and better things ahead. We have 21 points to make up!

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 27-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
the centreback replacement for hyypia is very important i guess... keeping him at liverpool would not be of much use cos in my opinion, he has past it already. but still thankful for all he had contributed...
He's still got 1 year left on his current contract ... so unless some other club comes in, I suppose Rafa will let it run out & use him as back-up for another year.
Fulham tried to get him this week ... but couldn't convince Hyypia to lower the 30k weekly wages he's currently receiving.
As for "past it", he's still head over heels compared to Paletta.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 27-05-2007, 08:28 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
well, unless rafa expects to throw lucas straight into the fray next season...
daniel alves is a good addition..
I believe Rafa will play Lucas Leiva next season,unusual for him to keep a 6m signing in the reserve. Talking about versatility,Alves is a class above Pennant,but the same old question,can he adapt to EPL ?
Quote:
think there r 2 milito right? diego is the defender and gabriel is the attacking midfielder or something... or i have just got it all mixed up???
Both are Real Zaragoza players,Diego is the striker who already scored 20 goals in the La Liga this season,Gabriel is the central defender.
Old 27-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Both are Real Zaragoza players,Diego is the striker who already scored 20 goals in the La Liga this season,Gabriel is the central defender.
Yup, I was referring to Gabriel Milito.... Thanks bro...
Old 27-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Both are Real Zaragoza players ... Diego is the striker who already scored 20 goals in the La Liga this season, Gabriel is the central defender.
However, Gabriel the defender is the one that interests Rafa.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 27-05-2007, 05:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Just found out Diego & Gabriel are brothers

Gabriel Alejandro Milito (born 7 September 1980, Bernal, Buenos Aires) is an Argentine football player, currently playing for Spanish La Liga side Real Zaragoza as a defender.

He is the younger brother of Diego Milito, currently also playing for Zaragoza. Previously, he played for Argentine first division Independiente from 1997 to 2003. During that time, he had to face his brother Diego Milito, who played for Independiente's arch-rivals Racing Club.

In 2003 he was to be transferred to Real Madrid, but the Spanish team rejected the player after some medical results that, so the club said, showed a not-fully-recovered knee injury. To many it was a political move against Madrid's footbal director Jorge Valdano, who wanted the player in the team. It was also suggested that he was rejected because he wasn't an internationally very famous player, therefore not complying with the galactico team which Real Madrid presented at the time. Milito decided to stay in Spain, and signed for Zaragoza.

With the Argentine national football team he participated in the Confederations Cup 2005 and was part of the squad which qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, performing well in the first-round match of Argentina against Netherlands national football team.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1