The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Sharing a short FR on my outing today. I was at Thomson Plaza today, decided to look for some actions after my errands. Planned to visit my regular ML but she on MC. So I went for a lunch at Ang Mo Kio Central. Booked a Chinese ML name Angel there via Facebook ads.

Room: Tidy and cozy.
Looks: I give a 8.5/10. Not much different from her FB ad post. Innocent and fresh look. She looks around 25-27yo.
Figure :Slim and petite. For her height, boobs would consider not small, just nice.
Massage: not bad considering that she was already a ML in China. Strength wise good enough for me.
Personality: Sweet personality and nice to chat with. Occasionally making those slutty glance. GFE feel is there Work attitude: Quite focus on the massage session and notice she did not use mobile during work.
Damage: took the $88 package, for others can ask her. All I can say is I enjoyed the experience.
Overall: Will rtm if I have extra $$$ as near my house.

Please don't pm me.
I leave her WeChat id here instead.
Wechat: Angel81599149
bro, there is a small oriental massage shop in Thomson Plaza, like amongst the shops on an upper level. Wondering if anyone tried that
Old 01-08-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros have news on where Mia or Bella from Regent went? They are no longer working in this joint
Old 05-08-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yourmother123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any clean looking spa in Thomson but offer GQ?
Old 05-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 1
Jamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkieyoungman View Post
Any bros have news on where Mia or Bella from Regent went? They are no longer working in this joint
Also Ruby. Cute gal but no more working there.. wonder where she gone to
Old 25-08-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
They have changed some staff, the newcomer and the best there is Anna now.
I must strongly recommend Anna❤️ at Regent Spa, she is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for Anna's one hour foot massage as well as full body massage as 45 minutes is not enough. I feel that Anna does legit solid massage which is very professional, can tell she is very experienced and hardworking. Anna uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had sore feet, lower back pain and shoulder pain due to overwork and overexercise, after Anna's massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..��
Anna❤️ is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, when she massage my feet I enjoy my feet being massaged and I can appreciate her beautiful face, when I lie down for body massage I chat with her and hear her lovely soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, feels simply sublime and divine..��
That was in April..time flies..Anna went back Dongbei China for few months , and now she is back!!
And she got more services other than massage , got 磨砂,耳烛和保养, all part of the new 88 package one hour. She also offer HJ for first time but no FJ.
Her new spa environment nicer, more spacious room with attached bathroom, place looks new, cosier and bigger.
I cant disclose her new name here as well as her new spa to protect playground, I can only say she is in Boon Keng area which is a very discreet spa very safe. So fellow bros need help pm me. I know some of you who tried her before are wondering where she went as she changed number as lost contact with many bros.
Sharing is caring, I am glad to share a hidden gem with fellow bros.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 25-08-2023 at 04:32 PM.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Soulmoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Hi Uncle, care to share? Thanks!
Old 26-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

She shifted to TOa Payoh liao. Anyway I will pass u the ctc
Old 26-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kellymelly88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi hi can share ctc? Tia
Old 26-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Just to highjack tis post a bit. Linda is back in Amk. And Yuki will back in Singapore on 20 Feb. Probably start work on 21 February. Cheers
heard Kelly went to north bridge road is it?
Old 27-08-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

Anyone managed to get GQ at H** D****ty near Thomson plaza?
Old 27-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

there are some...but not sure still there or not...but no shower facilities in the room...
Old 27-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
MangoMousse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
there are some...but not sure still there or not...but no shower facilities in the room...
Shared shower area?
Old 07-09-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Anyone managed to get GQ at H** D****ty near Thomson plaza?
i remember got one samster got it. but the lady either rtc edi or not there liao
Old 08-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reaper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
been a long time since looking for ML again. can share contact?
Old 09-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rooney112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
i remember got one samster got it. but the lady either rtc edi or not there liao
Yeah have. But not all will offer. Must try luck. Also some of them the quality, they offer you also won't want. But the experience won't be great cause they are usually very worried about the admin catching them. So don't expect like full autoroam etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1