The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Morning bro roti. If we are talking about the same Lily, actually she does full course but needs time to KC her.
Ya.. I trying also. You succeed as already?
Old 06-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ya.. I trying also. You succeed as already?
Yes. But not fantastic enough to write FR here. She quote $150, but managed to settle at $100. I act pity and told her times are bad. Stress at work and need a good release. Tired of HJ, blah blah blah, plus continue to full autoroam here and manage to slide into her panty to finger her shop until she high ��������...In the end, managed to KC her and the rest is just history.����

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 06-08-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. But not fantastic enough to write FR here. She quite $150, but managed to settle at $100. I act pity and told her times are bad. Stress at work and need a good release. Tired of HJ, blah blah blah, plus continue to full autoroam here and manage to slide into her panty to finger her shop until she high 😬😂😂...In the end, managed to KC her and the rest is just history.😋
Hmm.. Weird. I strip her until naked. But she die die say no CD. Maybe she wanna 掉我的胃口.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm.. Weird. I strip her until naked. But she die die say no CD. Maybe she wanna 掉我的胃口.
🤣🤣 I brought my own CD. I learn my lesson when the first time I visited Lisa, I managed to KC her but had to stop when she say no CD. After that incidents, whenever I go to any ML, I brought along, so that when all stars aligned, u grab the chance. Cannot allow the situation to become 万事俱备 只欠东风.😋
Old 06-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
🤣🤣 I brought my own CD. I learn my lesson when the first time I visited Lisa, I managed to KC her but had to stop when she say no CD. After that incidents, whenever I go to any ML, I brought along, so that when all stars aligned, u grab the chance. Cannot allow the situation to become 万事俱备 只欠东风.😋
Tmd limpek 千年道行 lose to a CD 😂
Old 06-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never too late to learn. Who says old dogs can’t learn new tricks. I learnt this valuable lesson from a ML and it’s proven useful. Every time ML say cannot, no CD, I just whipped out mine from my pant pocket. Love to see their eyes popped out and moment of loss of words follow by :”你很坏,流氓。”

My standard answer will always be:”男人不坏,女人不爱”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 06-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Any hints on which shop this Lily is at?
Old 06-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bro here share Lily’s contact?

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to scout, like not much to pick for me...or I nv scout enough for all lvls .. I lookin for young one haha

Ok edited for fr. wanted to leave after scouting a few rounds I ended up in one of the store in level3? theres no signboard but the ML name, she told me verbally is Che***? PRC tho. near escalator/stairs. total dmg 100

Last edited by LurkerLurks; 06-08-2020 at 07:11 PM. Reason: FR
Old 06-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Think you all make the mistake on the level/Floor. lol. The main entrance is Level 2! The restaurant below is Level 1. The Overhead bridge entrance which now closed is Level 3!. "PRC's Lisa" is Level 4.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Think you all make the mistake on the level/Floor. lol. The main entrance is Level 2! The restaurant below is Level 1. The Overhead bridge entrance which now closed is Level 3!. "PRC's Lisa" is Level 4.
I did say Lisa is at level 4. 🤔
Old 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
oops if that's the case then th one I went is level 4, lol.. btw Lisa is which stop ah. u tell me number or near where can le when I free I go scout.. I did saw 1 quite busty but she doesn't seem interested in getting ppl always looking at phone as compared to the other milf pulling ppl in
Old 07-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
oops if that's the case then th one I went is level 4, lol.. btw Lisa is which stop ah. u tell me number or near where can le when I free I go scout.. I did saw 1 quite busty but she doesn't seem interested in getting ppl always looking at phone as compared to the other milf pulling ppl in
When u go up the escalator, her shop is right in front of u🤣🤣 (literally). Jokes aside, what I say is true. U will see her shop directly in front of u as u r going up the escalator. Her shop is just beside a computer shop. Easy to find.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha if I really no cd I will try my luck say let's do without.see what the ml say
Old 07-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha if I really no cd I will try my luck say let's do without.see what the ml say
Normally, I’ll say still got chance depend on your KC power. Under current climate, most will be too scared to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread