The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi bro

how smile look like

thx
tried her last nite, wanted her to top me but too *big*, tried to poke me twice (i think she horny) but...can't take it as i dont get poke often, *painful*
so only blow her til she came, but din get to taste cum, hmmmm, fake? but judging from her low hanging balls i think she dried up, then she proceed to hj/bbbj me til i cum

friendly accomodating girl, wuld want to try her big cock again, maybe practise loosen up my ass first
Old 28-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from h79.. This batch really got 3 hot preop. Took smile unlnowingly..
Name smile
Age 21
From hatya
Boobs 7/10 firm
Body 9/10 slim
Her cock is fuckin massive when arose. She ask whether i want her to top but i see her cock i cant fathom the pain to my virgin ass so i top her instead. Very accomodating with good steroids. After releasing my minions onto her boobs i ask whether she can cum and she cum in my mouth. Tip her extra for her good service.
Think im gonna return again this week. Not sure whether to rtf her or the other 2 hotties. Amy was there grabbing my cock on the way out and winking. Dam if only i got enough ammo for 2
Old 28-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

went last saturday and saw the legendary amy. she is around 1.75m height.. great model long legs and nice soft rack. Yes.. she does look pretty too. Paid her $50 and she fucked me. But couldnt handle the pain.. *first time*

but why are there so many amys? I tried one amy.. slightly shorter but with even prettier face with even better looking tits. She dont have a hard tool like the new amy but she is the reason I went down again. She said she be leaving 28th Oct

the latter amy says she is leaving 3rd November
Old 28-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
went last saturday and saw the legendary amy. she is around 1.75m height.. great model long legs and nice soft rack. Yes.. she does look pretty too. Paid her $50 and she fucked me. But couldnt handle the pain.. *first time*

but why are there so many amys? I tried one amy.. slightly shorter but with even prettier face with even better looking tits. She dont have a hard tool like the new amy but she is the reason I went down again. She said she be leaving 28th Oct

the latter amy says she is leaving 3rd November
oh ya. the shorter and earlier amy was sucking on lollipop previously
Old 29-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeap there are 3 hot preop Thais there now. Took one of em. Didn't have any boobs yet (or rather really small), but her smile and her service was nice. 6/10 in total. Walked back down and saw Coco sitting at the back! Came back the next day earlier and took her. Luckily I managed to catch her, she was just walking up with another foreign worker, but her friend was like"Coco! Your suami is here (husband in Malay)." heh. She ditched the poor fella on the way up and entered with me instead. Priceless sia the fella's face when he kena rejected!
Old 29-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nakedsstc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just walkby, see no thai lb inside now.
Many indian man outside.
After 2 weeks of thai arrival, business pickup a lot.
Old 29-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nakedsstc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only see some malaysian lb inside. Might be to early.
Old 30-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
H79 has 6 pretty thai ladyboys now. Three of them are pre-op while the other three are post. Now is really a good time to hit H79! Haha
Old 31-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Smile. Young and gentle ladyboy. Face is pretty and has the innocence and sweetness in her smiles. Attitude is very nice.

Her body is beautifully lean and slightly tanned. Her body is firm and looks clean. And smells exceptionally nice. Cock is BIG and can erect very strong and hard. Cock looks enticing with the right head shape and size. Fits snugly into my mouth and feels great sucking it. I was doing halfway and a post-op ladyboy intruded the cubicle to check out how her big cock looks like during erection. Smile is shy but gives in to showing her soon. The postie was amazed and then left. Smile tried very hard to cum into my mouth, I knew I was not the first customer because not a lot of liquid. Tasted bland with slight sweetness and saltiness actually. I drank her youthful liquid so that she becomes part of me. I am still amazed how she maintain such strong erection.

Overall, Smile is gentle, accommodating, pretty and sweet. She is definitely many people's cup of tea! For me, she is a little too gentle. She is not in control. She don't use her cock to slap my face. Neither does she hold my head and thrust her cock into my throat. Therefore, she is more suitable for those who want to dominate instead of being submissive.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BCYA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, was caught up in reservist and was not able to visit rowell. Can I check if Smile or Amy is still around? Planning to make a trip there tonight. Thanks!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
FastnCurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Me too planning for a trip tonight.
Is tall Amy worth the hype? Might as well try smile and amy together.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
internal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastnCurious View Post
Me too planning for a trip tonight.
Is tall Amy worth the hype? Might as well try smile and amy together.
Have tried Amy some time back. She'll smile throughout while fucking yr face thats all I can rmbr. Worth it.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornedog is Cool - loads of Potential

They only around at night ah?
Old 06-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how does smile look like?
Old 07-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by internal View Post
Have tried Amy some time back. She'll smile throughout while fucking yr face thats all I can rmbr. Worth it.
Yes, she will smile with that corky expression when she thrusts her cock into your mouth. Then give that smirk when she uses her dick to slap your face. In all, she is delighted to earn your money while she is the one enjoying the whole process. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1