The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-05-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Dunno why still many dumb dumb fell for such scams.

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/teenag...xual-services/

Horny also use brain to think lah. Haven meet already send money. Kao
I told those scammer, i only deal in cash.....they stop msg me....lol
Old 15-05-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
My most prized FB ever.. wonder who had the same quality as mine? If got maybe can exchange lol

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

hi bro,
how to open your photo link, old man liao, not good in IT stuffs.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
I played with these scammers before. Then they use WA call to call me and from their accent confirm is PRC. Still say threaten to kill me and my family lol really piece of bullshit.
Bro,
Am I right to say that booking girls from Locanto is scam. Please reply, thanks.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER789X View Post
---------------------

Bro I have pmed you
Bro,
Can also PM me her contact?
Old 15-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can exchange contact bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Anyone up before? her boobs damn big, like melons

Old 15-05-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro reply u already. I have join few maids group n seen many maids their bf have wife one, be it here or oversea. I don't know how they manage it but look like all very happy. So, dare dare go, treat them with respect. Remember to share contact once u tired of the fish.
Bro,
Can share their contact and PM me?
Old 15-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Pm~

Bro can exchange? I had one with tight pussy[/QUOTE]

they agree to exchange? if not both lost
Old 15-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Many single mother with big big pussy. Good thing is they not choosy, any men also can. Those late 30s 40s, like get young 20s bangla Indian foreigner men bf.
95% of them bangla and pakistani. Most of Indo girls choose them because of muslim but philipino also choose them because they know they will spend a lot of money for them and got big tool too for them.
Old 15-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Anyone up before? her boobs damn big, like melons

Bro can share contact?
Old 15-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 13
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello007 View Post
Bro can share contact?
Is she pinoy? U up her liao?
Old 15-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina View Post
can share contact.
Bro,
Can share contact by pm me?
Old 15-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

How any bro create a screwing maid handbook for newbies? Example, the methods maid will use, why they love to naked, masterbate in vc, how to spot their lies, put your heart at home when meeting up maids, screw with your tools not your heart etc etc. Hoping this will help stop maids treat us like milk cow, as many r showering them with hugh bedside money. Give them big money will only destroy them n will make fisherman go hungry.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How any bro create a screwing maid handbook for newbies? Example, the methods maid will use, why they love to naked, masterbate in vc, how to spot their lies, put your heart at home when meeting up maids, screw with your tools not your heart etc etc. Hoping this will help stop maids treat us like milk cow, as many r showering them with hugh bedside money. Give them big money will only destroy them n will make fisherman go hungry.
Want to get free fuck, learn on your own. If can’t learn and don’t have the dollars to compete in a fair economic supply demand mechanism, use your hand.
Wtf kind of questions are these?

U destroy nothing by giving big money. If they have the skills to suck the money out of someone they deserve it. If you got neither game nor cash then man up and find some. Either one or both.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Couple of weeks ago fished a filipino. not very good looking, but i was horny and so is she. She keep vc me to talk, and sent me a pic of her boobs with bras on. we sex chat for a couple of nights but she cannot come out during this CB, which is boring her to death. Told me she has no sex for quite a few years, and now is yearning for it. After a few days of chat and couldn't meet, i stopped messaging her for a week. By the time i messaged her again, the fire is gone and she has no interests already. Haha.
Old 16-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Couple of weeks ago fished a filipino. not very good looking, but i was horny and so is she. She keep vc me to talk, and sent me a pic of her boobs with bras on. we sex chat for a couple of nights but she cannot come out during this CB, which is boring her to death. Told me she has no sex for quite a few years, and now is yearning for it. After a few days of chat and couldn't meet, i stopped messaging her for a week. By the time i messaged her again, the fire is gone and she has no interests already. Haha.
bro quite common scenario. fire must burn timely otherwise no more

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1