The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
and there comes my magic move, a personal business card, you got to have a business card if you want to pick up hot pinays
bro good strategy, so your business card is real card or just you design print one in the normal office print, or you hand-write one

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Forgot to mention that the guy needs to plan the whole scene and be on top of it to keep it safe. Just need to play in advance some days before with your imagination how to do it , which location and always have a plan B in case you get caught.
I made one little mistake yesterday: forgot to tell her to have a skirt, at least below knees
But was still ok, could improvise
sounds fun. hope have chance to try one day.
Old 22-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro no provide guidance to old man.

Elderly man jailed for repeatedly kissing, hugging family maid
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
he forget to pay ... no free lunch in SG .

Pay maybe can avoid this and maybe can do more ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Wow grandpa almost 70 and he still has enough libido to go after his own housemaid?? haha good for him but bad judgement on his behalf, never shit in you own yard... cant blame the maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro no provide guidance to old man.

Elderly man jailed for repeatedly kissing, hugging family maid

SINGAPORE: An elderly man kept making advances on a maid hired to care for the newborn in the family, despite being turned away.

For repeatedly kissing and hugging the 25-year-old Filipino domestic helper, the 67-year-old man was jailed four months on Monday (Jun 22).

Their names cannot be revealed due to a gag order protecting the victim's identity, as the maid worked in the accused's household.

The court heard that the victim began working for the accused's family since December 2018.

For each charge of outraging the victim's modesty, he could have been jailed up to two years and fined. He cannot be caned as he is above 50. As the offences were against a maid, the penalties could have gone up to one-and-a-half times the original amount.
Old 22-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Part 2: Today we agreed to spend more time outside. I picked her up with the car at 10.30am and we drove to east coast. We did a walk outside but it started to rain so we quick went back to the car and decided to go somewhere else with less rain. After a while in the new place we started to hug and kiss and I suggested we can go on the backseats, more space etc. The rest is history. But we didn't do full action, just not enough space in the car but for us it was much more than we expected since hotels are not open yet
Let me give u a lobang - public toilets there! East coast is a long stretch, u will find some places less human traffic but have toilets. Just keep your moans to the minimum. When u have heavy down pour like yesterday it's God's gift to chiongster with sunday flings as hardly anybody goes to the park in this kind of downpour. Ur fling can be screaming away in ecstacy and nobody nearby can hear due to the rain falling.

Positions u can adopt which i tried - cow girl front or back with u sitting on the toilet bowl or doggie with her on knees on top of toilet cover holding on to the cistern. (esp she's vertically challenged). Standing doggie if she has the height. Will be jogging past some locations next week and hope to see happy couples coming out of toilets!
Old 22-06-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about East Coast Park car parks? is it safe for car actions there?
Old 22-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
how about East Coast Park car parks? is it safe for car actions there?
Haha.... seriously, cannot discuss specific locations. You need to check for yourself. Take a bike on Sunday and see if it fits your idea.
This is how I do usually my homework...haha. I'm often outside by bike or skateboard to do my excercise, night/day and see many places and play around later in my head if it would work. I only can say that some locations are significantly quiter than others on a Sunday, eg Lim Chu Kang .
East coast park, I would consider it sometimes as a hot spot.
Old 22-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
he forget to pay ... no free lunch in SG .

Pay maybe can avoid this and maybe can do more ...
Ya, just pay 20 bucks n some drinks can get outside already. Old man want play but don't know where to play.
Old 22-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Let me give u a lobang - public toilets there! East coast is a long stretch, u will find some places less human traffic but have toilets. Just keep your moans to the minimum. When u have heavy down pour like yesterday it's God's gift to chiongster with sunday flings as hardly anybody goes to the park in this kind of downpour. Ur fling can be screaming away in ecstacy and nobody nearby can hear due to the rain falling.

Positions u can adopt which i tried - cow girl front or back with u sitting on the toilet bowl or doggie with her on knees on top of toilet cover holding on to the cistern. (esp she's vertically challenged). Standing doggie if she has the height. Will be jogging past some locations next week and hope to see happy couples coming out of toilets!
How about the shit smell? Can’t stand all that and will not erect haha
Old 22-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Good One Bro , Like The Cow Girl Style For Old Man Like Me

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How about the shit smell? Can’t stand all that and will not erect haha
Haha.... Jesus, yes the smell would kill everything. Worst would be, you just in the middle of it and someone next door comes in the box and start to cannon fire. Not my place to be but respect to the couple who stay inside and finish it
Old 22-06-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Ya, just pay 20 bucks n some drinks can get outside already. Old man want play but don't know where to play.
Any intro?pay $20 and drink.i want
Thanks
Old 22-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Thanks
U should go out often to fish, so many old ah gong raw n eat different fishes every Sunday n u still ask to intro.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unknown443322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Thanks
I always find the fishes from Online Apps namely Tagged, Tantan, Tinder.

I guess I am blessed with an above average look, manage to get 1 - 2 maids a week if work hard enough.

Have fun with 2 maids before as I am not too desperate, both are pinoy. Both had sex during first meet up.
- 1 is back to Philippine. Met her at lucky plaza and go to hotel afterward.
- 1 just bonked yesterday. invited to my place after we had mcdonald (she chose it, not me being cheapskate) at a shopping mall. Just asked whether she wants to drink at my place after the meal.

I am considering to breakup with the second one as I really try to avoid sex without condom, which she insist not to use.

Meanwhile, I have another 2 more maids who are interested to meet up this week.

It is not that I like foreign workers but just that I feel that would be a lot more easier to hook up with, comparing to local female. And I really hate the feeling of committed to an actual gf (hate calling, texting everyday with a gf)
Old 23-06-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown443322 View Post
Just got a maid yesterday at my place.

Anyone mind to share why the pinoy maid insist not to use condom ? I persuaded a long time only she agreed to use condom, yet she mentioned must raw next time.

Is that a culture thing for pinoy or it is a trap so she would get my baby. I use condom as I want to be safe and no baby.

Thanks
hey bro,
u can play raw at the 1st 90% & hold it well, at the last 10%, put the rubber & still extend play another 50% til grand finale..

did u do that ? 🤣😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1