The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
... you machiam Batam location guide sia .... lol .....
When have kopi session again??
Old 12-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Based on Google map, it show centre point opps formosa. That's why I pin point there. Maybe I see wrongly
Permata indah I know where. I saw it when I went to windsor food court for dinner on last trip
As for blue moon, I went there last trip.
I saw the map Bro nono post. Why I say mm and indah far because
On Google map, it shows me another bali hotel which is far away, not the one shown in Bro nono map

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 12-10-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Based on Google map, it show centre point opps formosa. That's why I pin point there. Maybe I see wrongly
As what bro Kohonly21 has said in his previous post, Center Point is on the left hand side of Formosa Hotel,meaning walking out from front door of Formosa,turn left walk straight and you will be at Center Point front entrance. Happy 8 Massage is as describe below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Anyway the location is as follow:

1) walk out of formosa
2) turn left you should see central point
3) walk opposite central point where there's a k mart along the shop house
4) at the end of the road before you cross a + junction to Sigma/Citywalk, turn right
5) within 10 sec you should be outside Happy8 Massage already.

Quote:
Permata indah I know where. I saw it when I went to windsor food court for dinner on last trip
Permata Indah should be the least of your worry once you know where is Windsor food court.

Quote:
As for blue moon, I went there last trip.
I saw the map Bro nono post.
Good,glad you knew how to get there. Not many girls tho.

Quote:
Why I say mm and indah far because
On Google map, it shows me another bali hotel which is far away, not the one shown in Bro nono map
Sometime,maps can have errors too,not very accurate in some cases. Use the map i posted which has been verified by some senior bros before.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...0/12/Iiwjg.jpg

Save the map on your desktop since its jpeg file,copy and save the map on your phone picture gallery so you need not use google map via internet access to know where you are.

I wanted to suggest Hawaii Karaoke,but it seems a little out of the way (nearby S Hotel,if you can locate it from online map). I was amazed by the number of SYTs in it,except the part on pricing that deters me from booking from them. Most if not all were priced above 1 million...*sob*

Just a suggesting.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 12-10-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: change the map
Old 12-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hawaii look young but not appealing.
Old 13-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
Okie,i did sm read up. I just tried up u 1 pt for testing.
Thx bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So are the police before the holidays. Don't do drugs
ya,almost forgot..beware of police too. They are the daylight robbers.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

any nice and good spa? not those tourist trap spa.
Old 13-10-2015, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Thx bro

ya,almost forgot..beware of police too. They are the daylight robbers.

A friendly reminder ,please do wear your seatbelt if u are the vehicle commander. Dun let them hav the chance to rob u.
Old 13-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Below is my updated map.
Old 13-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
any nice and good spa? not those tourist trap spa.
Octopus Spa?

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...ostcount=32586

Or Pacific Hotel's neighbour Novotel Hotel where Atlanta Spa is directly opposite it?

Plan your timing to enjoy yourself in a spa,bro. Usually it will kill a couple of hours there when i was there. And be reminded that Atlanta Spa has some bad reviews in this thread over the last few months hence i am asking you to plan your timing.

Quote:
Below is my updated map.
I understand your objective,but i worry you planned too much on a single 2D1N Batam trip and it may result in you rushing from places to places,making you very tired instead of enjoying yourself at the end of the day. (believe me,i have been there before) Even if you manage to visit all booking joints in Batam via foot,you will not be able to catch them at their best timing where most of their best girls will be displayed hence giving you an illusion.

Out of 10 booking joints,if you catch 2 joints at their best,you are likely to miss the other 8. You reminds me of a bro named Banana81sg in the Oct 2015 Batam Cheong List where he shares quite a bit on Massage places in Batam. He visited 4 - 5 massage shop in one single day (since they are affordable in Sillypore term) for a few days,end up his whole body all turned reddish from the intensive massages. i do appreciate the substantial amount of updated information he provided but he is torturing himself to get them.

Most importantly,avoid rushing,take your time and take each step a time to enjoy the trail of failure and success in Batam. Only then can you really dwell and know which is a better place that MOST suit yourself. Remember,there is no such thing as a best joint,only the BEST girl/s from a particular joint that suit you.

I am just reminding here,hehehe...
(sorry for being long-winded)

PS : your newly amended map should do fine.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro nono. I don't intend to visit all joints as I know it will
be very rush. My map is for reference to all bros here and myself
so we know where to go for booking. My 1st trip I went to blue moon
and golden bird. This coming trip I will not go same place and will try
other places. Most likely I will visit the nearest 5 joints which are
New berry, happy massage, memory, mm and indah2.

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 13-10-2015 at 03:53 PM.
Old 13-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, can I check whether there are any recommended massage joints with specials near iHotel Baloi?
Old 13-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Bro nono. I don't intend to visit all joints as I know it will
be very rush.

New berry, happy massage, memory, mm and indah2.
Leave out New berry and substitute with bunga. Is just opposite DC mall.
Old 13-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I know this is a strange request, but I try anyway.
The reason/s why i am replying to your questions in priority is becos you are already in Batam and i see the need to reply to you before your trip ends. Your request isnt strange to me,as i have been at it almost all the time while in Batam.

Quote:
Does anyone know if in any massage place (I mean a real massage place, not a booking joint) it is possible to have couple massage, that is me and my girlfriend are treated by two girls in the same room? With "treated", I mean good professional massage, relaxing, bath, etc.
The 1st tier massage places like Spa Secret,Majestic Spa,Spa Villa etc,nearly all of them offers couple massage room. You may wish to google for even more choices. Plenty around i would say. All of them should be professional enough and wouldnt be too bad.

We are talking at about around S$150 or around that pricing for 1 couple here tho. And clean.

Quote:
AND (this is more tricky) is there any place where such couple massage may include also a special of any kind?
If anyone knows, I will be grateful to receive any insight, even by PM. Thanks a lot!
Yes,there are but not plentiful tho. Minus the bath/hot pool part,feel free to try one that is right at your door step,King Massage (cheap and good in my perspective).Knowing you wont bargain much,this might cost quite a bit for their special of the special service. Or if you stayed in Gideon Hotel, Justmine Spa and massage (even more expensive and not-so-good in my perspective) will have the similar type like King Massage.

As the "special service" is not in their menu,you will need to prompt the masseurs. I do it in-room tho. 3 girls,1 man..like you always do best,make friends with them 1st,make them feel at ease,use google translate to converse,get them naked by offering some incentives blah blah blah...the rest will be up to your offer and negotiating skill with them.

100k/hr massage each pax. I got both masseurs naked by offering another 100k each w/o any special service and a promise not to touch them (most time,i broke my promise tho,hehehe..). Other charges for other extra services apply and are totally up to one's negotiation with the girls. The girls at times might reject my offer too. And i have to respect that.

Learning from your 3-some experience,practice makes perfect.

The rest of the places,i am keeping it to myself at the moment as those other places appear to show inconsistency.They belong to the 1st tier massage category,not hotel type therefore would cost the most. I dont wish to send anyone there expecting a 4-some but end up hitting the 4 walls especially when most has the tendency to read between the lines of my whole posting context.

I still need some time to find out more. Part of me were still deciding if i should share more once i have completed my experiment.

Quote:
I was wondering what happens if I show up with one of my girlfriends at Octopus, Atalanta, or some other "high end" spa...
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...ostcount=32923

I believe thats already been replied on the above post by bro Kohonly21.

Have a good time in Batam.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
That is why wantan mee, for example, can sell for less than S$2. Sg can never catch up with such low prices...
I think the rental of the store plays a very important role too.Comparing the store rental of the same size with any from Sillypore. Batam’s shop rental likely to be more than tens of times lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Nowday u diam diam go btm solo har,nvr jio.

Good 2 hear u enjoying & got yr hp back,nw u no excuse no text me wen u in btm.
No la,that trip was a very short one,mainly just to go and collect back my HP. At the same time,i just want to "pretend" to be a newbie,walk thru my own Beginner's Batam Guide to test its if its still relevant since its written about 1.5 year ago. Just for the fun of it.

And yes,my unofficial trip was surprisingly good. The good part,i got myself a number of good girls,the bad...i only have once a month to go batam and only have one dick,hehehe...

Ok,ok...will message you when i am about to go Batam,meet up for coffee or something.

Hope all's well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Day timing no need worrie lah,unless 1 group of many ceweks coming rubbing their neh neh against u saying kor kor,kor kor ,abang abang when u shopping there,then u better careful yr wallet kena pigpocket by the ceweks. Pigpocket not nehcelly is man or boy 1 hor. Snatch teeth aso must careful,watch out 4 motorbite moving nearing u if u carry bag. No wear flashy & bringing valuable can liao. Be alert in yr surrounding.
Honestly,i have NEVER encounter this kind of bad things before or anything really bad in Batam. But i always try my best not to allow myself a chance to be into such situations.

I can accept a rough trip,a lousy trip,a cursed trip anywhere in the world...all these situation i can accept becos its more or less fated,something not within my control. But allowing myself to be go create a situation that gives ME a chance to later turn my trip/s into a NIGHTMARE is a definite NO! NO! If i am a tourist to any country and if w/o proper guidance (and even not knowing their local language) i venture into a known crime infested area alone and suffered something bad,i believe i kind of ASKED FOR IT.

I just watch a documentary on TV recently on "Tourist Trap". A Sillypore Malay lady who has relatives in Malaysia visited some of her close relatives with her family over the causeway no less than a thousand times but it only took her one small careless action on that fateful night for her entire family who were with her to be robbed and kidnapped.

Sillypore government propaganda always say ,Low Crime does not means No Crime. As a tourist in another country.safety should be my priority. (it still boils down to me being kiasi,hehehe…)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextaxy View Post
pulau bulan - about 30min boat ride from main batam island is the ONLY ava approved pig farm that supplies fresh pork to sillypore.the farm is run by Salim group - own by sudono salim a.k.a Liem Sioe Liong(1916 - 2012); Suharto's golf buddy. whose interest includes: Indofood(indo mie), bank Bca, bogasari flour, indomobil,djarum cig, unilever,indocement etc.....
Interesting,very interesting. I kind of did some research after reading your post. I am keeping this in mind.

The guy Liem Sioe Liong (林紹良) is practically a legend in Indonesia. Who once used to be the richest man in Indonesia.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The reason/s why i am replying to your questions in priority is becos you are already in Batam and i see the need to reply to you before your trip ends. Your request isnt strange to me,as i have been at it almost all the time while in Batam.
I am not in Batam! I appreciate you take your time to reply me quickly just to help me before I (supposedly) leave.
The only time we were in Batam simultaneusly, it was some months ago. We had our rooms at 20m distance in Formosa, I knew your room number, we talked via SMS, but we never met personally.
Actually, I must confess that I met your girl instead. I met this lady in the corridor of Formosa, who gave me her phone number (spontaneously, I did not ask) and asked me to call her the day after. I never did.
I asked her what she was doing alone, and she replied "I am with a friend in room 2**, but he is away now". Then I understood she was the lady YOU booked (you told me your room no. before). I laughed a lot about that. I thought about taking your lady for 20 mins in my room while you were away, then report it here for entertaining the forum, but of course I did not! I am a gentleman and I have my style. I wanted to tell you, sooner or later.
Write me if you are in Batam around early November. We should meet for a kopi. What do you think?

I will go to Batam in 3 weeks. I am doing my homework before being on place (you know when I am there I tend to be quite busy, and I am focused on grabbing opportunities which show up, rather than researching).
Even if I am not there, I keep in touch every week or even daily in some periods via WhatsApp with 4-5 girlfriends I have in Batam. That's why I asked about the spa and the couple massage. It's fun: they tease me, I tease them. The drawback is that I have to go to Batam with a set of gifts for them, the good side is that sleeping with a girl who promised to be brave and do more than the previous time may be entertaining.

Another drawback is that the time in limited, even if I will stay there for the usual one week. If some nights are already booked for some girls, then I have too few spare time to explore and find new ones (exploration of new lands is what I like most). For example: there is my couple of lovely girls who work at XXX (you know where). I will book them both to spend a nice afternoon (maybe Barelang), evening, maybe whole night. It's fantastic to sleep with them holding me tight. They also tried to play some bi-games between them, just because I told them to try. Every time, they become more brave. Now what? Booking them means 100%-probability to have fun. But if I book some new SYT or I take an "innocent" new one from Newton, I have the thrill to try something new, with some probability to be disappointed, some probability to find better.
Such a hard life!

Quote:
The 1st tier massage places like Spa Secret,Majestic Spa,Spa Villa etc,nearly all of them offers couple massage room. You may wish to google for even more choices. Plenty around i would say. All of them should be professional enough and wouldnt be too bad.
We are talking at about around S$150 or around that pricing for 1 couple here tho. And clean.

Yes,there are but not plentiful tho. Minus the bath/hot pool part,feel free to try one that is right at your door step,King Massage (cheap and good in my perspective).Knowing you wont bargain much,this might cost quite a bit for their special of the special service. Or if you stayed in Gideon Hotel, Justmine Spa and massage (even more expensive and not-so-good in my perspective) will have the similar type like King Massage.
Thanks for all your suggestions! I know most of King Massage girls and how it works. I am not so excited.

"Knowing you wont bargain much"??
How did you get this wrong idea of me? I think you and others simply misunderstood my point when I spoke about taking a taxi from Harbour Bay to Formosa. I did not say I pay their first price accepting their request. I said that:
1) I know what is the regular price to pay (50k from Harbour Bay to Formosa with my two pieces of heavy luggage is standard, not too low, not too high; it includes a tip for the driver, but still it's not "carrot chop" price)
2) I avoid discussions by paying that price on my arrival without even asking "how much?" and cutting short any complain (which never happens, because they see I know my way around).
Actually, you never saw me how can I bargain when I want to bargain, like with a girl in Newton (strategy: bargain first for a low price, offer tip AFTER she agreed for the low price. This improves her performance dramatically).

Quote:
As the "special service" is not in their menu,you will need to prompt the masseurs.

100k/hr massage each pax. I got both masseurs naked by offering another 100k each w/o any special service and a promise not to touch them (most time,i broke my promise tho,hehehe..). !
I see you and all others in SB use often the term "masseur" to indicate the ladies who do massage. Maybe you don't know that in French "masseur" is a MALE.
To indicate a FEMALE, the word is "masseuse".

Quote:
Learning from your 3-some experience,practice makes perfect.
The problem is that I am getting addicted. Now I propose almost any girl to bring a girlfriend. Sometimes it works, sometimes they say "maybe" (Asian way to say "NO"), sometimes they run away. But when it works it's priceless, especially if girls are not professional workers.

Last edited by Black Page; 13-10-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread