The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Questions on KTV, hope senior bros can enlighten me, Thx!

1/ when going to KTV, how to select a MMS, if without previous recommendation? Will they approach you to win your business? Just take the first one coming along?

2/ What's the difference between HH (Happy hour?) and SH (sad hour?)? What time is for Karaoke singing?

3/ At places like Dynasty Classic, can I go for beer (don't really like hard liquor)? Will I looked down upon for that?

ThX! THX! THX!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

Got more questions, sorry.

Plan to go to Dynasty Classic, any good MMS there to recommend? What's the running rate there, say, for example, for a small room and the drinks?

Also, read an earlier thread comparing DC with Dynasty Leisure and many bros prefer the latter, but is it still around?

Again, many thanks!
Old 03-10-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiboy
in ktv, if she say bj is $80, on top of it, do I still need to pay tips? or just the $80 will do?
Thanks.

Ask my friend, dun assume.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangjian

1/ when going to KTV, how to select a MMS, if without previous recommendation? Will they approach you to win your business? Just take the first one coming along?
If u have a regular mummy there n ask for her else the front desk will assign 1 to u.

Quote:
2/ What's the difference between HH (Happy hour?) and SH (sad hour?)? What time is for Karaoke singing?
HH is first half of the night, around 6 plus to abt 9, the price of the drinks will be cheaper.

Quote:
3/ At places like Dynasty Classic, can I go for beer (don't really like hard liquor)? Will I looked down upon for that?
Yes y not, if u 1 person can finish 10 jugs of beer n the other group of 10 persons only 1 bottle of liquor, who will look down on u??
Old 03-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

Plan to go to Dynasty Classic, any good MMS there to recommend? What's the running rate there, say, for example, for a small room and the drinks?
Read this out in DC thread.

Quote:
Also, read an earlier thread comparing DC with Dynasty Leisure and many bros prefer the latter, but is it still around?
I think the bros here prefer DC. Dynasty from Kallang has shifted to East coast.If I'm not wrong, called Dynasty Grand.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The mei meis come and go due to visa. Any recommendations will be pointless. Just state your preference to the mummy and she will see to it.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:

If places wif mummy sysytem, request to mummy your kind of prefernce..nationality, playability, pretty, young, can bring out, etc...

If no mummy system, u hv to fish yourself..all this depend on how lucky u r..if u in luck, u get someone u prefer, if not..then too bad..

HH is usually the 1st shift... KTVs such as BS, TH, MG, etc..HH starts from 3pm - 7pm..

Places like Dynasty classic, TAM, etc... is from 6.30pm till 9.30 pm

SH is the 2nd shift

BS, TH, MG... 8pm - 2 am (Except MG closed at 1 am)

DC, TAM..etc - 10.00pm - 3.00 am..

U can order other beverages such as coke, or drink the mixer (i.e. the mineral water)..beer, i yet to try... they dun judge a person by wat they drink, but how thick is the wallet
ThX! THX! THX!
reply u in blue....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 03-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:

Again, many thanks!
Actually..u can keep requesting mummy to bring gals to u..until u find one u like then sit down..actually in the room is just sit down, TCSS and chit chat nothing much...tips 50...

look for mummy Eileen/ Yvonne...

as for Dynasty grand..heard the chg is more exp

DC HH...wif 1 bottle Martell is S$198.00, SH $378.00 Net

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 03-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
BS, TH, MG... 8pm - 2 am (Except MG closed at 1 am)...
Pardon me. TH stretched its closing hours till 3am nowadays.

U are absolutely right in everything except this minor changes.

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Pardon me. TH stretched its closing hours till 3am nowadays.

U are absolutely right in everything except this minor changes.
me long time no go TH..when u free to go wif me...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 03-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

Hey, Bros Naemlo, waypastprime, & mahalosux:

Thx a lot! You guys are wonderful! To reciprocate, I just got more questions

1/ Since there is a big difference in drink price between HH and SH, can I enter during HH and order everything I need under the discounted price, then stay all the way into SH? (I know it sounds cheap, but the stuff is exp!)

2/ In terms of the quality and quantity of gers, is there a major difference between HH & SH? Which time is better in terms of getting better gers?

3/ under the butterfly system, when gers butterly out, do they leave together as a group and leave us the bare sticks in the room? Or will they go one by one, and leave one or two to keep us company?

4/ do we tip the mummy upfront (to motivate her, I guess), or save it to the end?

THX!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

1/ Since there is a big difference in drink price between HH and SH, can I enter during HH and order everything I need under the discounted price, then stay all the way into SH? (I know it sounds cheap, but the stuff is exp!)
No

[QUOTE=gangjian]
2/ In terms of the quality and quantity of gers, is there a major difference between HH & SH? Which time is better in terms of getting better gers?
[QUOTE=gangjian]

Same....

Quote:
3/ under the butterfly system, when gers butterly out, do they leave together as a group and leave us the bare sticks in the room? Or will they go one by one, and leave one or two to keep us company?
1 by 1

Quote:
4/ do we tip the mummy upfront (to motivate her, I guess), or save it to the end?
End

U r asking too much questions, y not go for a night session....
Old 03-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andelumonk222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,I decide to give a try to DHC, but want to ask where is the place to pay the special servise fee? in counter when leaving or in the room (do i need to bring my walllet)?
Old 04-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andelumonk222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am new to HC.I want to ask where to pay the special sevise fee .Is in the room? so that i need to bring my wallet or in the counter when leaving?
thx
Old 04-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andelumonk222
i am new to HC.I want to ask where to pay the special sevise fee .Is in the room? so that i need to bring my wallet or in the counter when leaving?
thx
It's the agreement between u and the gal.

There's no 'yellow box' for your info.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1