The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

hey guys. I jus got a filipino maid's number from her auntie 2 days ago. Meeting her up later at 1pm. This morning asked her where she want to go after lunch. She said 'anythin lah' So, I suggested that we go hotel.

'So fast ah?!' she replied.

'I dun mind'

'Ok, sure lah.'

I was quite surprised. I was kinda bored with screwing maids so just thot I'll just try this for the fun of it. Let's see if it reallie worked.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
hey guys. I jus got a filipino maid's number from her auntie 2 days ago. Meeting her up later at 1pm. This morning asked her where she want to go after lunch. She said 'anythin lah' So, I suggested that we go hotel.

'I dun mind'

'Ok, sure lah.'

I was quite surprised. I was kinda bored with screwing maids so just thot I'll just try this for the fun of it. Let's see if it reallie worked.
lucki dude... sometimes when we tot will not be tat easi but cld ended up with a pleasant surprise...bdae pressize come early for u, bro!
Old 14-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
when i got to balestier point i easily identified her from her picture and we took a cab down to fragrance...

reached fragrance had to wait 20 min for the room. i hate to go for short times in the balestier area. i usually like the hotel 81 chains around lavender/little india/jalan sultan area....

hi ya there goes my $20 and cab fare of $30.....
bro..jus curious..cab fare from balestier pt to balestier fragrance costs u $30??? wat cab u took, which fragrance u went???
Old 14-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofuckspider View Post
bro..jus curious..cab fare from balestier pt to balestier fragrance costs u $30??? wat cab u took, which fragrance u went???
alamak .... everything also must analayse ah ?
Old 14-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
alamak .... everything also must analayse ah ?
Have to be careful when reading write-ups........ some of these are just plain bullshit and if bros here will get themselves into trouble if they just follow blindly....... when does school reopens?
Old 14-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Have to be careful when reading write-ups........ some of these are just plain bullshit and if bros here will get themselves into trouble if they just follow blindly....... when does school reopens?
haha..similarly same sentiments..not abt analaysing jus read through feel funny so ask questions..
Old 15-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very interesting thread. Never thought that maids would attract so much interest here. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Old 15-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Qunisy thank you for contributing.

yes the unexpected always happens with maids... You get them easily when you least expect it.

On a different note, I would like to keep gently reminding all bros " Screw maids as much as you want. But dun lose your heart to them. I thought i was smart enough to handle them. But one innocent looking SYT maid outsmarted me."

Guys i just have to repeat this over and over again.

Quote:
hey guys. I jus got a filipino maid's number from her auntie 2 days ago.I was quite surprised. I was kinda bored with screwing maids so just thot I'll just try this for the fun of it. Let's see if it reallie worked.
Old 15-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro The Lord, how to get threhp No from my FB pino gal frem contact..
On sat she got her 1st off day, so we when to eat n chick in hotel for 3 hrs..i fuck her unit almost cant walk...

later she show me her gal fren pics from her hp, got 1 CFM look, now how to get her contact..they are quit close too
Old 15-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Jintian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

'I dun mind'

'Ok, sure lah.'

So do you have anything interesting to report?
Old 15-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

there was this pinay maid living in Pasir Ris who i wanted to screw for a very long time.

however the reason i could not screw her was i was supposed to be her friends bf and i had slept with her friend a few times. So she did not like going out with me.

this was in the middle of last year. But i persisted. But persistence did not pay for a very long time... I almost gave up. In fact i introduced this maid A to a friend who managed to screw the maid A in no time.

In the meantime somewhere at the beginning of this year, maid A (pasir ris) gave my number to another maid C who lived elsewhere unknown to her friend (maid B).

Maid C tried to contact me but those days i was busy travelling and had enough of maids on my platter so i did not contact her. Finally she gave my number to Maid D (cousin of maid C).

the cousin is all of 24 yrs and young and sexy. lucky i was to pick up her call, contact her and screw her regularly.

In between during the mis understanding between me and Maid D, i managed to bring maid C to a hotel. She behaved like a holy virgin but managed to up her anyway.

I still went back to Maid d who was my regular GF.

Finally yesterday was the D day i was preparing for... I upped Maid A. she is not very pretty. But she had deprived me of what i wanted for too long almost more than a year.

Infact i had butterflies in my stomach on my way to Maid A and even durnig the 3 days before meeting her.... I wanted to up her yet was scared of being found out. I had given her my pic long ago and was hoping she would not recognise me from the picture.... luckily for me she did not maybe the pic i gave was not with her anymore or she had deleted it cause she thought i was maid Bs bf.

Anyway to cut a long story short i upped the whole GANG OF 4.

Taxi fare yesterday was about $ 40.

But one thing about Maid A was she is really good in bed...she knows how to tickle or sensationalise the right spots.. her blow job, catbath is awesome. she allowed c i m although she spit out later...

over all a very good experience
Old 15-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, that sound like what I used to do before .. the problem with pinays, is one girl claim you, no other girl will come near you .. unless you fkkk the girl hard, and ignore her .. then she will cry to all her friend that she got fkkked hard, and want more fkkk .. then all her friend will come looking for you .. like 'curiosity kill the cat' .. haha ..

Good fun bro, as long as nobody get 'loaded' or get 'super glue' .. moral of the story - keep safe and always use protection, even if the girl claim she want hot sperm inside .. or be ready to be shocked with a $ 1000 plus bil, or threat or both ..

Keep rocking, cheers
Old 15-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
skycock is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskycock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, that sound like what I used to do before .. the problem with pinays, is one girl claim you, no other girl will come near you .. unless you fkkk the girl hard, and ignore her .. then she will cry to all her friend that she got fkkked hard, and want more fkkk .. then all her friend will come looking for you .. like 'curiosity kill the cat' .. haha ..

Good fun bro, as long as nobody get 'loaded' or get 'super glue' .. moral of the story - keep safe and always use protection, even if the girl claim she want hot sperm inside .. or be ready to be shocked with a $ 1000 plus bil, or threat or both ..

Keep rocking, cheers
Very wise advice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 15-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hero View Post
On sat she got her 1st off day, so we when to eat n chick in hotel for 3 hrs..i fuck her unit almost cant walk...

later she show me her gal fren pics from her hp, got 1 CFM look, now how to get her contact..they are quit close too
U give me your FB number and I get her off your back for the moment loh... then u can get the CFM friend..

hahaha... worth considering?

MILF Teacher Chloe 70/1/1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...r-sighted.html
Old 15-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hero View Post

That one, I give you suggestion ...

Pinays are the most fierce when coming to protect their investment (money or body investment .. ) and sure one girl kill the other one, or both kill you ..

Or atleast one of them bite your dick off, when sucking you .. atleast you will be in eternal bliss enjoying the sucking when you loose your mojo

Bro - remember - fkk, but dont let their friend find out you fkkk them .. even those whom I keep reminding not to get personal, they become emotional ... guarantee ..

One time, even one of the regular bar girl, who I used to take out quite often, got jealous when I take her friend instead, because my friend want to exchange (bar girl - I was thinking where got love .. ) end up my girl crying a big river .. even if it was financial transaction ..

Well, that is my experience ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1