The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 18-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

any one try b1 the close to end the 3 thai girls?
Old 18-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

still the same, but good massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
One of the TCMs facing the main road has changed hands. Used to be a no nonsense joint. Still no nonsense? Tired of wasting precious money to find out these days
Old 20-11-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
justpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchazzar View Post
Managed to try out the new joint doing hair removal last week. Got her to help me to remove my armpit hair and pubic hair 😂 and she did some simple massage for me and most important, happy ending 🤪
1 viet lady was there, she said that this is a new shop. Another 2-3 girls will be coming this week.
Can someone PM contact? In need of some legit hair trimming!
Old 20-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed, this shop is good
Old 26-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimdafbskucf View Post
agreed, this shop is good
Which one u meant
Old 26-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchazzar View Post
Managed to try out the new joint doing hair removal last week. Got her to help me to remove my armpit hair and pubic hair 😂 and she did some simple massage for me and most important, happy ending 🤪
1 viet lady was there, she said that this is a new shop. Another 2-3 girls will be coming this week.
Got a name to look for?

And whats the dmg like?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cnix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know the shop for hair removal and what is the dmg?
Old 05-12-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Oldbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around TPP today and decided to try one of the viet ML LxLxx In level 2 near the stair

Look : Okok not ugly kind 7/10
Boob: I think a man-made C to D Cup. Hard and dun feel natural.
Body: slim with a tight ass but sad on the handmade (.)(.)

Friendly service but non-existent massage. In and out within 30 minutes.
Good thing is that it have its own room and not curtains kind (many of the MP there is curtain kind)

Standard damage, unlikely to RTF. Good altitude but Handmade boob jiu spoilt the mood Liao

P.S any pro is able to teach me how to see if a ML boob is man made anot without touching.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mexxes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

RTF……. Dmg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdbird View Post
Was around TPP today and decided to try one of the viet ML LxLxx In level 2 near the stair

Look : Okok not ugly kind 7/10
Boob: I think a man-made C to D Cup. Hard and dun feel natural.
Body: slim with a tight ass but sad on the handmade (.)(.)

Friendly service but non-existent massage. In and out within 30 minutes.
Good thing is that it have its own room and not curtains kind (many of the MP there is curtain kind)

Standard damage, unlikely to RTF. Good altitude but Handmade boob jiu spoilt the mood Liao

P.S any pro is able to teach me how to see if a ML boob is man made anot without touching.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : last time sci sensei got teach proportion and balance, big real boobs must grow on bigger body to support support lor. if big boobs slim body, then super high chance fake one siah.
Those big fruits on a tall and slim tree, is really rare gem to find. Some time short tree bears big fruits too. But I still prefer tall and slim tree
Old 11-12-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

ML from Elepos Spa thread so no need ask me for contacts

I just had a wonderful time with ViVi. She has a firm body and extremely nice butt! Boobs size about B+ and super flat tummy!

Today feeling itchy so go try new ML ViVi She look 85% to her photo but somehow her looks will grow on you. Very fair skin and her attitude is really 5 star. Very polite and soft spoken.

Her massage is not bad because she say she use to work in a Cat 1 joint. She will check if her strength is enough and apply pressure on my sore areas. Ask to flip after 30 mins while she continue to massage my thighs. She was wearing a tight dress which amplify her perky ass. See liao really beh tahan. I start to using my hand to stroke her butt and slowly move to her pussy. She was already wet! I suddenly sit up and pull down her top and start sucking her tits. She moan super loud and keep saying "我这里很敏感。。。我。。我。。。”

Of course I didn't stop In fact his is a major turn on for me. Haha! I continue to attack her neck and ears until she super high. Suddenly she push me on the bed and say "换我了。。"

She begin to catbath me from my ears to my nipples then my didi. Slowly move down to my balls and omg she start to give me a AR!! The feeling is sooooooo good. By then I was already super hard and cannot take it anymore. Capped and ride her like no tomorrow. The entire FJ process she keep lead my hands to squeeze her boobs and nipples. She will moan very loud once you do that. So bros, you know what to do when you bang her.

We battled for 20 mins in various positions and when I was almost there I asked her if I could CIM. She nodded her head and I remove my cap and unload all into her mouth. Shiok ah~~~~

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
Attitude - 10/10
Fj - 9/10
Dmg - 58 + 150

I think she is one of those lady with great personality and very service orientated. I will sure RTF!

Photo from their thread.

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 11-12-2023 at 11:29 PM.
Old 13-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Duo duo now at 354 clementi. But clementi only HJ and BJ. No more FJ.
Old 13-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravenraven2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share SYT An**ie contact ? Willing to exchange
Old 13-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
ML from Elepos Spa thread so no need ask me for contacts

I just had a wonderful time with ViVi. She has a firm body and extremely nice butt! Boobs size about B+ and super flat tummy!

Today feeling itchy so go try new ML ViVi She look 85% to her photo but somehow her looks will grow on you. Very fair skin and her attitude is really 5 star. Very polite and soft spoken.

Her massage is not bad because she say she use to work in a Cat 1 joint. She will check if her strength is enough and apply pressure on my sore areas. Ask to flip after 30 mins while she continue to massage my thighs. She was wearing a tight dress which amplify her perky ass. See liao really beh tahan. I start to using my hand to stroke her butt and slowly move to her pussy. She was already wet! I suddenly sit up and pull down her top and start sucking her tits. She moan super loud and keep saying "我这里很敏感。。。我。。我。。。”

Of course I didn't stop In fact his is a major turn on for me. Haha! I continue to attack her neck and ears until she super high. Suddenly she push me on the bed and say "换我了。。"

She begin to catbath me from my ears to my nipples then my didi. Slowly move down to my balls and omg she start to give me a AR!! The feeling is sooooooo good. By then I was already super hard and cannot take it anymore. Capped and ride her like no tomorrow. The entire FJ process she keep lead my hands to squeeze her boobs and nipples. She will moan very loud once you do that. So bros, you know what to do when you bang her.

We battled for 20 mins in various positions and when I was almost there I asked her if I could CIM. She nodded her head and I remove my cap and unload all into her mouth. Shiok ah~~~~

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
Attitude - 10/10
Fj - 9/10
Dmg - 58 + 150

I think she is one of those lady with great personality and very service orientated. I will sure RTF!

Photo from their thread.

Wat u mean by ^^from elepos tread^^?
Is she in tjp somewhere or in elepos
Old 13-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Wat u mean by ^^from elepos tread^^?
Is she in tjp somewhere or in elepos
Elepos Spa is at Temple Street. Near Tanjong Pagar mah....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1