The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
How similar does Cola look from the photos in real life? I'm thinking between Penny or Colo and not sure who to go for lol
Since cannot make up mind y not go for 3some

Bukake
Old 13-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
4792 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too many cool stories here
Old 13-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
who is my next target for me to punish??? hmmm.....
You still didn't complete the mission I gave you bro
Old 13-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
Any bro can enlighten me on how to let Teeruklover to accept my booking? Weird that it reject my booking 2x hmm maybe i not lao jiao enough or I support their enemy stable?

Those who know may PM me so I can take note in the future thx
Exact same thing happened to me with TRL three weeks ago. Too bad, he had great girls at the time (Opal, etc). I wrote several PMs here, asked brothers around, and eventually got thru (for Nessa), after almost an hour on SMS with him.

When asked, Bro SK would not explain what the problem was. I think he is just extra careful with Bros who haven't booked from him earlier.

Good luck with trying to get thru. Wish I could help more.

Last edited by Magian; 13-08-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can pm me the FR for the below FL? No time to try out one by one and any bros by chance try and afraid to give FR can Pm me. Thanks for the FR. .

Alice from Soi
INN from RP
Dara from Teeruk
VIVI from TheRegentlust

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 13-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
Exact same thing happened to me with TRL three weeks ago. Too bad, he had great girls at the time (Opal, etc). I wrote several PMs here, asked brothers around, and eventually got thru (for Nessa), after almost an hour on SMS with him.

When asked, Bro SK would not explain what the problem was. I think he is just extra careful with Bros who haven't booked from him earlier.

Yes, bro SK is careful to protect his stable and girls, as are some other stables. Many need verification from first time customers. It may be a nuisance at first but it's really a good thing as it also protects us bros. Nobody wants vice raids or girls being raped or rawed.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
You still didn't complete the mission I gave you bro
No chance liao haizzz cause no reply from okt haizzz. If not FINISH HER!!!!!!

Mortal CUMBAT!!!!
Old 13-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

He's just being careful with who he accepts as customers due to AV raid and want to make sure that the bookings are legit. So far I never had problems booking from him although the PM through SBF thing was requested. Just need to be patient with him lah - he also want to protect his business.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Yes, bro SK is careful to protect his stable and girls, as are some other stables. Many need verification from first time customers. It may be a nuisance at first but it's really a good thing as it also protects us bros. Nobody wants vice raids or girls being raped or rawed.
A lot of respect for what Bro SK is doing! It's simply smart. The problem is, though, that he won't explain what needs to happen for one to become "verified" Tried lots of different things, not sure which one clicked for him. Maybe it was when I referred him to other reputable stables where I booked earlier, and he got a reference for me.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A lot of respect for what Bro SK is doing! It's simply smart. The problem is, though, that he won't explain what needs to happen for one to become "verified" Tried lots of different things, not sure which one clicked for him. Maybe it was when I referred him to other reputable stables where I booked earlier, and he got a reference for me.
Agreed nowadays monthly vice raid..

Not easy to be okt..

出来混的, 迟早都要还... In a matter of time
Old 13-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Very Short FR for both Leona and Pearlyn from Tiko due to busy schedule

Leona
- She look I think 75-80% to photo, slim body, thai tanned
- Natural Boobs, I think A or A+
- Massage during bath
- Shy Shy girl so need guidance in foreplay, FJ and BBBJ
- Because she is shy so need to initiate conversation
- Did not play handphone
- Soft kisses
- Speak good English
- Nice and polite girl

Pearlyn (RTF)
- GFE still so wonderful
- Lot's of eyes contact
- Her BBBJ this time is much long duration
- Good AR
- Had a good FJ session with her

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 13-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Power lah, 1 day 2 girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
Very Short FR for both Leona and Pearlyn from Tiko due to busy schedule

Leona
- She look I think 75-80% to photo, slim body, thai tanned
- Natural Boobs, I think A or A+
- Massage during bath
- Shy Shy girl so need guidance in foreplay, FJ and BBBJ
- Because she is shy so need to initiate conversation
- Did not play handphone
- Soft kisses
- Speak good English
- Nice and polite girl

Pearlyn (RTF)
- GFE still so wonderful
- Lot's of eyes contact
- Her BBBJ this time is much long duration
- Good AR
- Had a good FJ session with her
Old 13-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Da from RP

Looks: quute different from the photos, but real person still not bad, young as well, she said next month 21 years old.

Boobs and skin: handy natural boobs, have C cup, stats accurate here. Skin is thai tan although she is from chiang mai. Not the smoothest skin as well, but still ok. Average girl next door with handy of boobs

Service: she can do B2B massage, without oil though. Basically just use her boobs to rub against you, no actual thai massage involved. Personally i found it arousing.
She can french as well, pretty good tongue fighter. Painting no issue, a little bush down there. Pretty tight pussy, gets wet easily as well.

Overall: she is hardworking, although i can feel she is still quite green in this line, but but with this price tag i think is pretty good deal.

Again, YMMV.

Thanks.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Maya from Emmanuel

looks – 6.5 (difficult to really gauge.. she dun have a oval face and she reminded me of a WL in GL.. honestly first impression to me, she was in the late 30s seeing the wrinkles... for milf lovers only)
Body – 8 (slim and fit. for her age it is very well maintained. she has a very long scar from her belly button all the way down)
Service - 7.5 (she can do whatever service listed. her room has no attach bathroom which was a minus point)
RTF – duno. would have been a straight yes if her GFE was a notch higher
Thanks for the FR.
The scar on the belly is a turn off for me.
Also no attached toilet is -1 as I hate walking around half naked.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IssaqDheen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Thanks for the FR.
The scar on the belly is a turn off for me.
Also no attached toilet is -1 as I hate walking around half naked.
Wah LHL also visit thai babes arh? You got a beautiful wife already leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1