The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pimto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Bro, did you book appointment with Apple through her Wechat account?
Walk in then heng heng tio her haha cause i went early
Old 27-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
pimto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Thank you For FR - Upz yr Points
Thanks bro good reco
Old 27-05-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

MollyÂ’s Apple

Like everyone else, I got the contact from pudding, please look for him if you are interested. Weekend, decided to venture into JBM area instead of the usual BMC to see whatÂ’s cooking. Ample parking space near area of ops, but first , I decided to try the Thai food at the nearby coffeeshop( Thai food can eat, prawn mee think twice first). Decided to walk-in as I didnÂ’t make a booking(donÂ’t make the same mistake as me), I still manage to get A luckily. Got the room, wall is indeed covered up to the ceiling for privacy, but might not be suitable for wall mounting. HereÂ’s my reportÂ…

Looks: 9/10 SYT, sharp features like douyin models
GFE:10/10 Very cute, got Taiwan accent. Feels like those main lead in Drama
. If you are weak-hearted, confirm tio KC. Stay strong bros.
DFK: DidnÂ’t try cause I paiseh after eating Thai food before.
Boobs: I think enhanced B but Well shaped for her size.
Body: 10/10 Slim, sexy , smooth.
Massage: I picked cuddling. Talk cock, sing song.

I left super happy.

Rtm for sure. Really good pricing and I hope it stays that way. Thanks again pudding for the selfless sharing of a gem.
Old 27-05-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Replied with thanks

SYT 苹果 和 小西 arrived

Take advantage of the opportunity to experience their incredible talents. Schedule your appointment today and let them help you unwind and restore your well-being.

�� Surprise Arrival Alert! ��

Get ready to welcome a new ML into our midst on 28.05.24! We're thrilled to introduce someone special who's joining our circle. Let's celebrate this exciting arrival and embrace the joy she brings. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details! ��✨��
Just returned to 小C to relive those happy moments in chinatown. Luckily can still remember me so no need ice breaker. still as pretty and chatty as ever so did a lot of catch up and listen to her logistic issues in this new location. For me the current location is definitely better then the previous place (just renovated) with plenty of parking (free Sunday parking). Been away too long hence can't remember if there was any change compared with her previous stint and not much sharing on her previously, hence taking it from a fresh perspective. Still as pretty with tight body (some body art in front and back) Massage was ok (nothing memorable) and selected the full menu. Started with cat bath and both of us just Cramp into the small massage Bed with Lots of hugging, flipping (lucky no one fell off the bed). Very responsive and Moans loudly (maybe because i am the only one there). Will not go into details as YMMV but if you want a young, pretty, service oriented ML, you wont go wrong.

Next target Apple, petite and cute syt. she was doing recept when I visit. Their details and photo are available on Facebook iykyk.

Last edited by Drifter1999; 28-05-2024 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Renamed to avoid confusion with another xixi at sister shop
Old 27-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of light

Just drop a note thanks to bro Xyberduke. His words on one of the joints made me check it out and it’s really good and wild. Tried J first visit, after that J and M tarma (the tarma play not for the faint hearted sia). Playability high and they sometimes quite open, sometimes naked walk to shower room or walk out of room naked after a session exactly what xyberduke said. Gives me similar vibes of the previous super joint at Teo Heng many many years ago. Really hope everyone try to protect this joint or keep it low profile. (I’m not helping with this fr am I) but huge thanks to xyberduke sharing.

Hoping to try K soon. Her low cut grey blouse showing half balls and cleavage really hot. Another new girl coming in a few days.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bukit Merah

Any FR of Cocoa in this outlet? These photos 100% accurate?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Just drop a note thanks to bro Xyberduke. His words on one of the joints made me check it out and it’s really good and wild. Tried J first visit, after that J and M tarma (the tarma play not for the faint hearted sia). Playability high and they sometimes quite open, sometimes naked walk to shower room or walk out of room naked after a session exactly what xyberduke said. Gives me similar vibes of the previous super joint at Teo Heng many many years ago. Really hope everyone try to protect this joint or keep it low profile. (I’m not helping with this fr am I) but huge thanks to xyberduke sharing.

Hoping to try K soon. Her low cut grey blouse showing half balls and cleavage really hot. Another new girl coming in a few days.
This month is the first month this year my bank feels dry mann… both banks haha…
Old 27-05-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Replied with thanks

SYT 苹果 和 小西 arrived

Take advantage of the opportunity to experience their incredible talents. Schedule your appointment today and let them help you unwind and restore your well-being.

🎉 Surprise Arrival Alert! 🎉

Get ready to welcome a new ML into our midst on 28.05.24! We're thrilled to introduce someone special who's joining our circle. Let's celebrate this exciting arrival and embrace the joy she brings. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details! 💃✨🎉
Share share new blood please… need some Chinese food this month…
Old 27-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Replied with thanks

SYT 苹果 和 小西 arrived

Get ready to welcome a new ML into our midst on 28.05.24! We're thrilled to introduce someone special who's joining our circle. Let's celebrate this exciting arrival and embrace the joy she brings. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details! 💃✨🎉
Bro you tried Jia Jia from this joint? Thanks.
Old 27-05-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Saverin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Blk 107 SxxLxxx ? Exxlxn and Exsxx looks good!
Old 27-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Absolutely! Meeting new ladies and sharing experiences is always refreshing. I’ve been craving some GOOD Chinese food too. – I’m excited already..
Bro share the contact and PM me.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 27-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Jont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
For those who are curious, here is a photo of CC :
https://ibb.co/Y82k8S0

She belongs to the AngPai category, and is hot.
Hi bro, mind sharing her contacts? Thanks in advance!
Old 27-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonoboz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Absolutely! Meeting new ladies and sharing experiences is always refreshing. I’ve been craving some GOOD Chinese food too. – I’m excited already..
bro can kindly share ctc?
Old 27-05-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
geegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I wish I could afford to try more, but my resouces are quite tight at the moment
Bro. Can share with me Apple and 小西 ctc ? Thanks
Old 28-05-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Superfunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Replied with thanks

SYT 苹果 和 小西 arrived

Hi bro able to share contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1