The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17910 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Since you appear to have watched the game, how was Elliot and Hoever?
Bro, you can see the highlights here - Elliot did really good.
https://highlightsfootball.net/video...-highlights-2/
Old 18-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Since you appear to have watched the game, how was Elliot and Hoever?
Elliot was the only player who stood out. Very skilful n intelligent player with some nice touches but too bad the rest were not on par with him. Hoever so so only, still long way to go for him imo..
Old 18-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Elliot was the only player who stood out. Very skilful n intelligent player with some nice touches but too bad the rest were not on par with him. Hoever so so only, still long way to go for him imo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, you can see the highlights here - Elliot did really good.
https://highlightsfootball.net/video...-highlights-2/
Thanks guys

Let’s hope our big boys do the job in Qatar, starting with tonight's game against Monterrey.

But most importantly no more injuries
Old 18-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The boys started out good but the goalie was kalang kabut and gifted 2 goals. The team went to pieces after that and dished out rojak football. I think they could have given Aston Villa a better fight if they had not been demoralised by the goalie mistakes early in the game.
Anyway its good experience for these kids.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Minamino to undergo medical at Anfield....... and will be a Liverpool player on 1st January 2020 if he passes the medical.

A bargain buy at £7.25m
Old 18-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
The boys started out good but the goalie was kalang kabut and gifted 2 goals. The team went to pieces after that and dished out rojak football. I think they could have given Aston Villa a better fight if they had not been demoralised by the goalie mistakes early in the game.
Anyway its good experience for these kids.

Kelleher usually is reliable and has a pair of safe hands.
Just donch know what happened last night. He was playing like a schoolboy.
Old 19-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh I think Klopp wanted out of the League Cup at the earlier round against Arsenal. So this match with Villa was just a good outing experience for our young lads.

Realistically the matches are just too much considering our main target must be the EPL followed closely by the CL. Anything else is a cherry on top.

Moreover, if Leicester and City win tonight, it would be great if they are then drawn together in the semifinal because that would mean an extra tiring 2 matches for both of them against each other
Old 19-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by Keita 11" and Firmino 90".

Monterey 1 - 2 Liverpool

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-12-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Team sheet without VVD. Hope he was fine.

Luckily there is still a Jan transfer window.

Hendo partner Gomez in central defence.

Old 19-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

This is crisis time already... One by one of our CBs going to the sickbay now. Gomez also quite injury prone, let's hope he can last for the next few matches..
It's time to bring back Steve Caulker.. ;-)
Old 19-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

From what I read and also from the highlights, looks like it was a tough game but made harder predominantly due to our CB issues. Although, to be fair, Henderson did what he needed to. Don’t like Lallana in that deep lying position...hurry back, Fabinho.

Fingers crossed VVD is ok but if there is any doubt I would not risk him for the final on Saturday. It is much more important that he is fit for our Boxing day match at King Power.

All in all, seems like we had too much for Monterrey although they are no mugs. Gather Salah and Keita were both very good and Alisson was outstanding.

Special mention for Trent though. That pass from him gets better and better each time I see it. His football brain is just at a different level, amazing

We march on!

PS. https://scontent.fzag4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...&oe=5EACF AE7

Gotta luv Klopp
Old 19-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Welcome to Anfield Takumi Minamino

Old 21-12-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tough game for Liverpool in the Final..... Flamengo has both the Golden boot & Silver boot winners of Brazil.
I wonder how Klopp is gonna face the top 2 strikers of Brazil with his makeshift defence..... not surprising the betting odds have turned.
Flamengo is now the bookies favourite to win the Final.
Old 21-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Liverpool give 1 ball and win .8

Liverpool win pay 1.49
Flamengo win pay 5.45
Draw is 4.78

Wonder how come Flamengo favorite?

Old 21-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Think the English FA are having some issues with Pool..
It seems they are trying to stop Pool from any success. Firstly it was the Caraboa cup n now after the coming winter break, Pool has to play 3 top level matches within a week n the FA are not helping Pool to ease the congestion.
Someone inside must be a die hard scum supporter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1