The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-10-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Barend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

going to bkk next week, will be staying at ekkamai. hows the clubbing scene there rn post-covid. any place to recommend, looking to score some siambus in club not those fls
Old 08-10-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I back from bkk. Miss the g club there. Found 2-3 gems during my time there. Expensive but definitely more atas girls that you cannot find anywhere else.
Old 08-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
Quick recommendation for you all. If any bros interested in massage from a nice uni girl, I recommend trying rika from mai chan on soi 19 by asok. she is very friendly and outgoing. Please treat her well. I want her to have lots of customers so when I come back to thailand in december she is still working hahahaha. and let her know that "Mark" recommended her lol
Have picture? Could not find her on the website.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
I back from bkk. Miss the g club there. Found 2-3 gems during my time there. Expensive but definitely more atas girls that you cannot find anywhere else.
Where which club you found them? Mind sharing?
Old 08-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4128 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Landed on Land of Smile on the 6th. The airport was extremely crowded. Repair works can be seen in many places leading to long waiting times. Here, have to queue almost everywhere. Bangkok is packed with tourists again. Bad traffic jams in many places in Bangkok. Took me a long time to get to my destination. If you have a choice, try not to come here now. The rain in Bangkok is making it worse.

I wanted to have a different trip at Land of smile this time from my usual pay to fuck escapades. Chiongsters who follow my posts know that I fuck daily when I come to Bangkok. However, I want to make it different this time. I am longing for the genuine GFE and the noncommercial feel of a nonworking girl next to me. Therefore, I dated a Thai girl that I know on the dating App. She is a Beauty Consultant by profession and not an FL. We had dinner and visited this very romantic lounge. It has a beautiful view of Bangkok because it's on the top floor of a hotel. The best part of it is that they have a couch bed available and placed in one dark corner. I selected that rounded couple couch bed for the 2 of us. There are lots of pillows that make it so cozy. I used the opportunity to get the girl close to me.

It was nice. The feeling of dating came back. There were lots of smooching and petting along with alcoholic drinks. Too bad that she was too shy to have part 2 with me. I do not mind as I can easily find fuck in Bangkok somewhere else. I look forward to our next date.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 08-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

Talk talk a bit and give them drink den ask if want 4P. Itchy itchy so said ok lo. Let's go..
You the MAN Bro!

Old 08-10-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Day 2 in LOS.

I told myself have to find fuck since the Beauty Consultant left me with Blue Balls the night before.

During the afternoon, I found a pretty one online. Made an appointment with the stable to visit her. The frustrating part was the journey. Am supposed to be there in 25 mins but became 1 hour due to the traffic jams. Was hopeful but gave I also gave the benefit of the doubt. Could be landmines, just like booking from Dome 1 in Singapore.

Finally, I found the place after some hassles. My god, I made a wrong move. Kana a landmine! It's a different girl who opened the door. She is nowhere close to the listing photos. Haha, I am so ashamed of my self. I did not walk away. I gave in because of her 38E knockers . By the way, her service was good. I asked her to give me AR and I face fucked her and came into her mouth. She took it like a Champ and she is affordable for me at 1300B. She even gave me a massage after she released my soldiers.

It was raining when I left the place. Took me a while to get a grab. Took me more than 2 hours to get to my playground at Thermae. There were so many guys in there. Lots of Japanese. Some Koreans, Taiwanese, etc. The girls were happy with this amount of prospects. They were charging 3000B for ST. I found one who was willing to do LT at 5500B. She was not one of the prettiest but I found her to be special.

I don't know why at that time but now I know. It's the way she presented herself. She is a LAW graduate and works as an FL occasionally because she wants to. She has a very good family background. All her family members are highly educated and successful. She told me that she just wants to be herself at the moment and will eventually go back to her family. She must be the happiest FL that I came across. Haha Anyway, she has a good attitude and is friendly, with no air at all. Passionate in bed. Gave her my 2 shots.

Last edited by ZanShen; 09-10-2022 at 02:21 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerboi View Post
Have picture? Could not find her on the website.
https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/

Rika is in the first row. Can you try Oshino, AunAun or Maki and give a forum. Would be heading there next month
Old 08-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/

Rika is in the first row. Can you try Oshino, AunAun or Maki and give a forum. Would be heading there next month
I’m going to bkk in 2 weeks and would like to visit, but looks like the shop is focused on catering to japanese customers? What are the services here and the dmg? I can’t find a website with rates.
Old 08-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’m going to bkk in 2 weeks and would like to visit, but looks like the shop is focused on catering to japanese customers? What are the services here and the dmg? I can’t find a website with rates.
google for its website, the rates are stated there.
Old 08-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Day 2 in LOS.
During the afternoon, I found a pretty one online. Made an appointment with the stable to visit her. The frustrating part was the journey. Am supposed to be there in 25 mins but became 1 hour due to the traffic jams.

It was raining when I left the place. Took me a while to get a grab. Took me more than 2 hours to get to my playground at Thermae.
were the jams due to flooded roads? hows the daily weather there now?
Hopefully the flood season would be over by the time i'm there in about 2 weeks' time
Old 09-10-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
were the jams due to flooded roads? hows the daily weather there now?
Hopefully the flood season would be over by the time i'm there in about 2 weeks' time
I can't say for sure.

Old 09-10-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

has any of you tried https://cbodyspa.com/ / https://cbody.vip/en/#/? Some look really power i must say

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian

Old 09-10-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
They are formerly known as asoke massage. Copy this link to Google Chrome, a translation bar will appear at the bottom to select English.
http://asok-massage.com/
Old 09-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
They are formerly known as asoke massage. Copy this link to Google Chrome, a translation bar will appear at the bottom to select English.
http://asok-massage.com/
Thanks for clarifying, the girls look super young and cute, will definitely visit. I was looking at the rates, is FJ included? or HJ only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1