The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-03-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Watford fed us the humble pie.
Fucking disgrace.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

The much needed wake up call, won't say the team has been riding on luck but have to admit a few of our last few matches were cutting a little too close for comfort.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it had to happen sometime and it did last night.
Anyways, the League is till Liverpool's...
Champions' League - only if they wake up from the lethargy.

Cheers
Old 01-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9499 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry, fans.

the title is ours already.

it would take a mother of collapse to screw it up.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-03-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Fair result actually. Our recent performances have been poor. It is just that we have been winning. This is a wake up call in a season with many more trophies to be won. Now that we are not trying to be invincible, perhaps we can field a strong team in the FA Cup.

Looking beyond this season, we should be selling some of our star players while they have resale value and building a younger, more energetic team. Keita is really unreliable. Injured again. He still has not learnt to speak and understand English. https://www.empireofthekop.com/2020/...a-i-like-eggs/ If the price is ok, time to sell Firmino too. He is losing his pace quite quickly. Last season we see Firmino defending from the front and pushing defenders off the ball to win back possession. This season... no such play anymore.

Once we had sealed the title, I hope to see some youngsters being given the chance to have Premiership experience. Look at Tammy Abraham, Mount, Greenwood etc. They may not be much more talented than Curtis Jones.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Fair result actually. Our recent performances have been poor. It is just that we have been winning. This is a wake up call in a season with many more trophies to be won. Now that we are not trying to be invincible, perhaps we can field a strong team in the FA Cup.

Looking beyond this season, we should be selling some of our star players while they have resale value and building a younger, more energetic team. Keita is really unreliable. Injured again. He still has not learnt to speak and understand English. https://www.empireofthekop.com/2020/...a-i-like-eggs/ If the price is ok, time to sell Firmino too. He is losing his pace quite quickly. Last season we see Firmino defending from the front and pushing defenders off the ball to win back possession. This season... no such play anymore.

Once we had sealed the title, I hope to see some youngsters being given the chance to have Premiership experience. Look at Tammy Abraham, Mount, Greenwood etc. They may not be much more talented than Curtis Jones.
Just one defeat after 28 matches, ,many rivals were damning the team.
I hope we go on anther unbeaten run and achieved what Liverpool needs to do.

Come on lads. You can do it.

First win the 12 points needed.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe pundits asked Liverpool to sign this player and that players.

Every pundits suggested different names.

If Klopp follow the pundits suggestions then the entire team almost changed.

What mockery case will thay be.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Can't believe pundits asked Liverpool to sign this player and that players.

Every pundits suggested different names.

If Klopp follow the pundits suggestions then the entire team almost changed.

What mockery case will thay be.
Only player worth buying now is Timo Werner imo...
Hope Pool will get him end of this season.
Salah n Firmino have been poor lately, one game hot next game cold.
Need another striker badly besides Origi.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Crap performance again! Scoreline could have been much higher.
Like I mentioned earlier, Pool's luck has run out n Pool is getting punished. It will be a struggle getting the 12pts!
Old 04-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, looks like that little Irish Manc kid has put a curse on us!! SOS Bruce Grobbelaar!!!

Congrats Chelsea. Fully deserved. Billy Gilmore take a bow son, fantastic performance from an 18 year old kid.

Back to Liverpool and reality, not worried about this Cup exit. Worried how out of sync we’ve looked in the last month though.

Not a knee jerk reaction, but we’ve lost 3 out of last 4 and can count ourselves somewhat fortunate to have beaten the Hammers in that other game. Creating very little from open play and have conceded 8 goals in those 4 games.

A combo of an exhausted first team squad and very little input from our fringe players. We suddenly look very average, passes going astray, slow tempo, not many shots on target, no fluidity or rhythm.

Before the winter break, we looked completely unbeatable. Need to dig deep now and find that mentality monster back asap!

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy the Ride.

PS. Apparently Gary Lineker jokingly tweeted ‘Klopp out’ after the game. Well Gary, let's see who has the last laugh come May.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Another poor performance with a few first team players in the line up.
I hope the team do not collaspe.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
CB mouth from that Ah Hua.....Liverpool kena curse from her by using Pools YNWA motto in parliament 😡
Old 05-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18191 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, its not the end of the world.
Liverpool will still win the Premier League and Champions League.
Meanwhile enjoy the funny side!

Wife's  Diary:    

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird.  We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late,      
but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.
He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, "nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him.

He smiled slightly, and kept driving.  I can't explain his behaviour.
I don't know why he didn't say, “I love you, too.”

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there quietly, and watched TV.  He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.  About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.
But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.  He fell asleep; I cried.
I don't know what to do.  I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.  My life is a disaster.

Husband's  Diary:

Who the fuck loses to Watford?
Old 05-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

The world press and pundits had their day with Liverpool crashed out of FA Cup.

As if Klopp care with the little cup.

This defeat proves Origi Minamino Lallana and some bench players cannot be in first team.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1