The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=tck306;21754425]will be in HCM 21-26th we are going to one new atas KTV in D1 today 7pm.
any good brother wana tag alone pls PM me yr wechat or whatspp contact.

Another round of Ktv on Monday and Tuesday
Old 22-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
1st Karaoke in Little Tokyo don't need pay Mummy and Waiters tips and Room surcharge.
You can drink beer or Whiskey As much as you can. Unlimited free flow for 2hrs.
40 🇺🇸 usd per person.
Hostess drink is 7 🇺🇸 usd per glass.
Hostess tips depends on you.

I found this on Facebook. Still waiting for reply on which ktv is it
From Silverland Sakyo Hotel (on Le Than Ton street), look straight and there will be a lane. From google map, this lane is Ngo Van Nam. There are at least 3-4 Jap style KTVs here. There are also a few of this kind in the lt Japan square.
Your info is correct as its about USD40 for free flow of beer (they'll only give you the local beer). My opinion is, these kind of KTVs are very Japanese oriented. Hostess are able to converse in basic Jap and sing basic Jap songs. It's very different from those usual KTVs which at least I am used to.
Good to spend USD40 for the experience, but not a place where I would go back to. If you're after varied KTV experience, you can also try Stocking KTV, where you can ask hostess to wear stockings, and you get to rip them off for about 300K vnd. Hostess can play act and scream or push you away (rape/SM role play) while you're doing it.

All in all, i still prefer the usual Catwalk/Boss/Queens or the local style ktv.

cheers
Old 22-10-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those whom want Mamasan Cindy Contact , Please Pm me ya , i also have other KYV mamasan contact , but i didnt visit their KTV , you may direct contact them to check the price , please ask in details so you wont be slaughter

That night when enter the room they already prepared 2 plate of fruits and a 2 basket of tidbits I directly instruct them to keep back one ruti plate and keep back all tidbits . dont spend unnecessary money.... ( save it then give more tips to PR better , at least the PR will remember you and give you better service next time.

Below are the expenses for reference

Room ( we 7 person ) RM 600k per hour
Fruits = 350K
Beer ( @55k one can can ) we drank 43
other charges like , tissue , ice m little tidbits ,

Our total bill around RM 5M not included PR ( 700K each ) , Mamasan ( 700K ) Bring home they charge separated ( 3M short , 5M long )

Day 2 we go for friends gathering
Have a Pub at pasteur street , name HANGOVER ( 149 Ton That Dam , Ben Nghe , Quan 1 , this is a casual pub , 2 storey , GF for mat Salleh , 1F for Singaporean and malaysian ,

so if you are are there , u might bump to some same tune brothers .
this pub got PR also , if not enough can ask them to import from nearby Suzie wong ( same boss ) , here can play darts and pool ,

Liquor for SIngaporean/ malaysian is buy 1 free 1 ( we bough Jamerson 1,7M buy 1 free one . ( RM 340 ) Sing 110 nia

Ladies drink is 150K ( RM 30 ) Sing 10 nia

water they charge 45K = RM 9 = Sing 3

If they dont give you buy one free one , U ask them to check with boss or the co founder August . The 2 cashier is young and pretty but both have GF , try tackle back home , tak jadi as have little bit communication problem ( they not so good in english ) , if you wan a funny and playful one you can ask for Uyen ( suzie wong )

One thing good is the PR here neve rpush you on ladies drink , if you dont want to give ladies drink can direct pay them tips also.

TO be continue
Old 23-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

forget afternoon we got go survey the MImi and Cherry spa and Linh Cherry ,

Mimi girls not many young , linh cherry and cherry spa have more young girls ,

Cherry Spa is hidden in the Japan MAze street , while Linh cherry is easier to find , Use wave can find easily ,

went to linh cherry

Room 500k , ( FJ 2M , most PR say is a fixed price , but one ot my friend able to nego 1.5M after he rejected few time say dont want then finally the PR accept 1.5M ( Lucky guy ) . Once in room they will ask you take bath at the bath tub , clean u up , then start the lousy massage , then will try to massage and tough your didi then ask u want BJ or FJ , if not mistaken BJ is 1M. if you are repeat customer , then direct skip the massage and straight tell the PR 2M then direct action . one of my friend say one PR name Tiger is very good ( average look ) but very accommodative . my friend visit her 2 times...hahah .

if you all want to buy Tidbit for your family , colleague or friends then can visit this shop name My Linh ( b92&93 ) Banh Phong tom soc Trang m Hat Dieu Binh Duong .

10-15 minutes from city centre ( that why is very much cheaper .
Coffee powder , all kinds of nuts , dried mango semua ada , PM me is want her we chat , she can send you the price list , then u can compare at the city centre.

by the way she speak mandarin , keep let us tried the samples ... then end up buying more , 7 person took around 1.5 hours to finished our purchase as that day many people .

i also vist a cafe name CAFE 018 , first time in my life go cafe also ada PR ( KNN , what king of country is this , morning , afternoon , evening , night and midnight also ada PR ) no wonder vietnam develop so fast la , they squeeze every money we have.

This cafe is quite near to the Tidbit shop ( 10 mins ) ,
Cafe price reasonable slight same and little higher than Starbucks only , they accompany you drink , chat with you , then when you go off pay some tips 50K-200k depends your personal preference , bit dont pay above 200k la , dont spoild the market ... hahaha
Old 23-10-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute
Will be there 27 to 31 Oct
Alrdy line up d4 and d2 ktv
Old 23-10-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
if you all want to buy Tidbit for your family , colleague or friends then can visit this shop name My Linh ( b92&93 ) Banh Phong tom soc Trang m Hat Dieu Binh Duong .

10-15 minutes from city centre ( that why is very much cheaper .
Coffee powder , all kinds of nuts , dried mango semua ada , PM me is want her we chat , she can send you the price list , then u can compare at the city centre.
How can Binh Duong only 10 to 15 mins from city centre...who are you kidding to say that...

Quote:
i also vist a cafe name CAFE 018 , first time in my life go cafe also ada PR ( KNN , what king of country is this , morning , afternoon , evening , night and midnight also ada PR ) no wonder vietnam develop so fast la , they squeeze every money we have.

This cafe is quite near to the Tidbit shop ( 10 mins ) ,
Cafe price reasonable slight same and little higher than Starbucks only , they accompany you drink , chat with you , then when you go off pay some tips 50K-200k depends your personal preference , bit dont pay above 200k la , dont spoild the market ... hahaha
How can cafe 018 be only 10 to 15 mins from City Centre D1...even Grab bike may take around 30 mins depends on traffic from Ben Thanh market...

Paying a drink for the ladies and giving tips up to 200k each already you spoiled market...anyway since money is yours up to you to spend how you want...not sure why you enjoyed PR sitting with you doing nothing when you drink expensive coffee...

Each PR or waitress will order the most expensive drinks in the house...a glass will cost almost 80k of juices...anyway thanks to ppl like you that such waitresses have money to enjoy life...

BTW, I still applaud you for writing forum and just want to correct some mis-information...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-10-2022 at 10:03 AM.
Old 23-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmoothWithIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in HCM 1 nov - 7 nov? Let me know if any bros want to chiong KTV ~ PM me
Old 23-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Thanks for pointing out the mistake sifu Huricane88, later i will recheck the duration timing , thanks for pointing out ... cheers ...

By the way , that day in cafe 018 , we use 700k Dong ( RM 140 ) , 7 of us ... not including tips , we only tips 400K share with 8 Girls ( RM 80 ) , total rm 220 ... expenses .
each person cost around RM 31.4 ( sing 10 ) , not expensive i think, as our drinks alone more than RM 10 each , and some girls didn't order ladies drink as they didnt ask , forget if they got charge service tax or not , but total expenses is 1.1M . we are there for around 1.5Hours ( if not mistaken ) ... it part of experience that drink coffee also have PR ... hahahahah
Old 23-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for pointing out the mistake sifu Huricane88, later i will recheck the duration timing , thanks for pointing out ... cheers ...

By the way , that day in cafe 018 , we use 700k Dong ( RM 140 ) , 7 of us ... not including tips , we only tips 400K share with 8 Girls ( RM 80 ) , total rm 220 ... expenses .
each person cost around RM 31.4 ( sing 10 ) , not expensive i think, as our drinks alone more than RM 10 each , and some girls didn't order ladies drink as they didnt ask , forget if they got charge service tax or not , but total expenses is 1.1M . we are there for around 1.5Hours ( if not mistaken ) ... it part of experience that drink coffee also have PR ... hahahahah
Glad you see if positively...

Just want to say there is no ladies drink but just normal drinks...same price whether you drink or she drink...

In the past, there were more than 20 such cafe and sadly this is sunset business...slowly one by one closed...think left a few now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=tck306;21757376]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
will be in HCM 21-26th we are going to one new atas KTV in D1 today 7pm.
any good brother wana tag alone pls PM me yr wechat or whatspp contact.

Another round of Ktv on Monday and Tuesday
Can I have mamasan Cindy contact pls? In HCMC this week. Looking for Ktv kakis can pm.
Old 23-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

todays exchange rate at market 17300..
Old 23-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time at hcm after browsing and looking around decided to visit linh cherry @ little tokyo area. Review about the quality of the girl makes me decide to try this place first.

Visited at Sunday noon and first impression is really happy with the quality of the girl on a glance. Taken inside and one of the staff sit beside me showing the menu of the room. 60mins 500k and 90mins for 600k. 90 mins seems like a no brainer considering the value.

After paying she call all the girls (around 40 girls) and let you choose. Most girls are wearing white ao dai (the traditional viet clothes). I spent like 1mins to decide looking at the girl reaction and what not. Finally choose the pretty looking girl that does not wear ao dai but a sexy crop top and mini skirt.
Roughly I would say 20% of girls are 9+/10 looking girl, 50% are 7/8 ish girl, and the remaining looks slightly old for my taste.

The girl then takes you upstairs. It was full so have to wait at the second floor waiting room. During waiting the girl is already a bit touchy with you. I ask them how many rooms are there and she said 28 rooms and it was all full. After 3mins waiting we take the lift and enter one of the room.

Room have dry and wet sauna, jacuzzi and some massage bed with towel on top of it. She ask if I want sauna but I skip since its just a waste of time.
Next she proceed to wash me in the jacuzzi, small talk during the wash and found out she is 24 yrs old and been working only for 2 months.

Finally on to the massage bed; face down first where some piano massage with oil is going for 10mins. Flip then she massage neck, arm and thigh for another 10mins. She then get touchy with the little bro down there. Then start licking my nipple. Even after that the golden question still didn’t come yet. So I threw the question thinking she is new.

Quoted me 2.5mil for one shot, but argue down to 2mil since I know thats the baseline. Tried asking for 3-3.5mil for two shot but she quickly says no and quoted 4mil. So I told her if first shot is good then can consider 2 shots.

Onward to the action, she take off her clothes and some cat bath. A bit disappointed she did short bj and that was cbj. She said only do cbj but you can roam anywhere your hand can go. No kissing too since she said covid. But other than that all good no complaint with changing multiple position and all.

Finished and decided to not do second since I get too many no earlier with bbbj and all. Even then still happy and will stay with you and cuddle and massage you for the whole 90mins.

The best thing is she speak Chinese and has been speaking it for 10 years according to her, English is a bit limited but doable. Her name is Rio if other bros wants to try her. Hope this helps bro to imagine the situation at linh cherry. A bit note there is really not much privacy since you can brush with other customer everywhere. Also for bro looking for a more discreet enter they have back entrance!

Looking to try DNTN Phung Thuy next since I am a bbbj fan. Cheers
Old 24-10-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
How can cafe 018 be only 10 to 15 mins from City Centre D1...even Grab bike may take around 30 mins depends on traffic from Ben Thanh market...
Cafe 018 is less than 15 minutes by taxi from Ben Thanh area. if you take motorbike, you can get there less than 10 minutes, I go there all the time.
Old 24-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
Will be there 27 to 31 Oct
Alrdy line up d4 and d2 ktv
Hi Bro i will be there on the same day. I am flying the early flight by jetstars 7 am one. U can add me in wechat: Subidowa.

I have a friend also flying in on 28. He is interested in KTV and we can join in if possible.

My main interest will be shopping and eating around. Other than the normal vice activities, we can also meet up for explore or drink coffee.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post
Cafe 018 is less than 15 minutes by taxi from Ben Thanh area. if you take motorbike, you can get there less than 10 minutes, I go there all the time.
What is their operation timing and how to play there? I think i only left the handicapped cafe and this kind of cafe018 never try before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1