The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
ALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mandy. Young PRC with Good Massage,HJ, Ba Guan or Gua Sha

Received SOS from a friend to assist a young PRC from Xian with good 4 - 5 yrs experience working in zhuhai massage shop. First time in Singapore.

Meet up and found her to be soft spoken and friendly. Try her massage and she was able to massage quite well. Hand was strong. Strength was good. Massage was thorough. Able to pin accurate accupoint. Relaxing.

Mandy told me she will include either one of the optional service like HJ, Ba Gua or Gua Sha. I opt for the Ba Guan as my friend was around and very paisay la. Very shiok after that.

Her Stats
Mandy
looks: 6.5
Body: 34B 25 34 ( Slim and about 1.62m)
Massage: 7.5 (Good strength. Accurate massage point)
HJ: Never try.
Gua Sha : Never try
Ba guan : Shiok
Attitude: Good, professional and Hardworking

Damage: $70 / 90mins excluding room.
Package includes massage and one of other service like HJ, Gua Sha (刮沙), or
Ba Guan (拔罐).
Please add $20 if you need more than one of the other services.

## Please note that she doesn't provide FJ or BJ. Please respect her wishes##

Numbers out to requestors. Do remember to post FR.Thks .
Old 21-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

ALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to behold

Received SOS from a friend to assist a young PRC from Xian with good 4 - 5 yrs experience working in zhuhai massage shop. First time in Singapore.

Meet up and found her to be soft spoken and friendly. Try her massage and she was able to massage quite well. Hand was strong. Strength was good. Massage was thorough. Able to pin accurate accupoint. Relaxing.

Mandy told me she will include either one of the optional service like HJ, Ba Gua or Gua Sha. I opt for the Ba Guan as my friend was around and very paisay la. Very shiok after that.

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

[/QUOTE]
Old 22-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 22-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).
Please add $20 if you need more than one of the other services

I will release number to sincere brothers. Do indicate Mandy when PM me for number.

Please treat and take care of her.
Be patient. She is new on our shore.[/QUOTE]
Old 22-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coloursnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i have mandy ctc? btw, i tired ur girl xiao xia 1 yr ago, is she still around?
Old 23-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

[/QUOTE]
Old 24-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

[/QUOTE]
Old 25-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 25-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 25-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 26-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 26-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

[/QUOTE]
Old 27-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

Her Stats
Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 27-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Old 28-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mandy

Ba Guan (拔罐).

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread