The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 02-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

This girl Caryn Cheng, I think she played a vietbu on 7pm show and was on lion mums too. A bit fleshy, must be nice to roam...

And the lion mums also...I wanna tie them up, cane their asses and screw them...let them have a taste of their own medicine lol
Old 02-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Wow Julie looks gd
Did anyone see Angela Lim on the 9pm news last night in her glasses? Sexy sia
Old 03-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Zenzisage;16862128]This girl Caryn Cheng, I think she played a vietbu on 7pm show and was on lion mums too. A bit fleshy, must be nice to roam.

“I will spank you if you are naughty...”

Old 03-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
NipClamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzisage View Post
And the lion mums also...I wanna tie them up, cane their asses and screw them...let them have a taste of their own medicine lol
Good to gb them
Old 03-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
flirtybirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflirtybirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Yes she is quite sexy . Will see her tonite at 9 pm .
Old 04-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quotes by Caryn Cheng when she hosted Manhunt 15. She sounded really kinky and horny. Do you bros think she ever fucked any one, some or all of the hunks?

I have the best job in the world, together with the best managers, and some of the best looking men on this sunny island. ALWAYS a warm fulfilling day, filled with excitement with this bunch. You guys always make my day!! 😘❤️🙆🏻

I'm on top of the world! Hahaha. Feeling like the queen of Moulin Rouge with all the hot men around me. A big shout out to all my SUNSHINES for spending the day with me at Robinsons The Heeren yesterday with me. We ended the run there with a BANG! Cheers to more bouts of fun coming up soon!! Stay tuned... Cos Caryn Cheng is going to be one very busy girl. ❤️

I'm in a HOT MEN sandwich once again... Hanging out with the best looking men turns a hot humid day in SG into a sizzling spicy hot one. 😍
Old 04-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

And this one has Caryn Cheng sitted on one Manhunt contestant doing push ups. Can imagine her bopping up and down when having sex. I bet that guy also had a hard on while doing those push ups.

Video:

Old 04-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 18
3rdEye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy3rdEye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She seemed happy to be carried by guys .
Old 04-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEye View Post
She seemed happy to be carried by guys .
Can imagine the hunks straddling her one by one before offloading all their cum over her.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Precisely why she is still single and available.. and I like the way she holds the mike... can imagine that is how she holds her hungry cocks..

-------------

I remembered back into the 90s it was reported in Chinese papers she got divorce. Can't recalled much, was it her first marriage to a rich ang mo. Then she married a Taiwanese biz men, somehow it did not workout again. Of course she was from ROC. If I am not mistaken she was the replacement for that match making variety show in the 80s. I remembered back then I was in NS and, on Sunday night after it ended I book in to camp.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-------------

I remembered back into the 90s it was reported in Chinese papers she got divorce. Can't recalled much, was it her first marriage to a rich ang mo. Then she married a Taiwanese biz men, somehow it did not workout again. Of course she was from ROC. If I am not mistaken she was the replacement for that match making variety show in the 80s. I remembered back then I was in NS and, on Sunday night after it ended I book in to camp.
That means she was pretty young when she got married in the 90s. If 1999, she was only 23. How sure are you on this?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Immorally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
She always looks very nice
Old 05-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Pretty Angela Lim in OL fashion.

Old 05-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quotes by Caryn Cheng when she hosted Manhunt 15. She sounded really kinky and horny. Do you bros think she ever fucked any one, some or all of the hunks?

I have the best job in the world, together with the best managers, and some of the best looking men on this sunny island. ALWAYS a warm fulfilling day, filled with excitement with this bunch. You guys always make my day!! 😘❤️🙆🏻

All look gay to me lol.

It's always the same guy carrying her and bua her thighs. I wonder how she come down...confirm got zaogeng haha. If me I will slowly slide her down then rub my fingers in her crotch and her ass...doubt she will mind
Old 05-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm on top of the world! Hahaha. Feeling like the queen of Moulin Rouge with all the hot men around me. A big shout out to all my SUNSHINES for spending the day with me at Robinsons The Heeren yesterday with me. We ended the run there with a BANG! Cheers to more bouts of fun coming up soon!! Stay tuned... Cos Caryn Cheng is going to be one very busy girl. ❤️

I'm in a HOT MEN sandwich once again... Hanging out with the best looking men turns a hot humid day in SG into a sizzling spicy hot one. 😍
Most probably she kenna gang-banged by all of them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1