The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Don't say BoJio!

Dolphin Spa not only have Sexy Services. My overused engine need overhaul, I arrange for the Authentic Karsai massage by Auntie Pa C at Dolphin... Knn, press my LamPaChi nerves then pain shoot up to my kidney area... tio electrocuted feel kind of pain... After servicing can feel smooth gushing flow when urinating instead of drip drip... After that choose 1 girl test ammo, shiok shiok can feel when cumming is shoot empty ammo... Auntie say my left balls more clogged... need another servicing maybe 2 weeks later cos not serious clog.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blade13xx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros....

I will be in Chiangmai from 8-13 Aug. Anyone will be there during that time? Thanks!
Old 14-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade13xx View Post
Hello bros....

I will be in Chiangmai from 8-13 Aug. Anyone will be there during that time? Thanks!
Weird i didnt get notification for post haha
Old 14-08-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going cm mid to late august?
Pm me if you are
Old 23-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mick119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have any bro tried OfficeLady Message? I heard it allows for threesomes.
Old 23-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick119 View Post

Nearly all these kind shops can do threesome for a price and provided you are "strong enough" to handle 2 girls. if you mean 2 guys 1 girl.. then it will be a more difficult find. Same thing, as long as price is right, nearly everything is possible... Amazing Thailand
Old 25-08-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Dont worry, Chiang Mai is relatively safer than many parts of Thailand. You dont even need to worry when you leave your handphone on the table for toilet. When you are back, 90% chance your handphone is still there.

Scams are just some black sheeps who prefer not to earn from the hard way, do some homework and you will be on your way to Paradise...
To many like us, ChiangMai is considered to be a paradise with cheap food, cheap cheonging and abundance of pretty girls. I Pm you
Yes. When I was in Chiang Mai, it was really nice. Driving there is very shiok. The drivers are all very patience. They give way and they don't horn. They even give way to people crossing the road, especially elderly.

A bowl of pork noodles is about THB$40 (About SGD$1.55). But a cup of Thai green tea is also about THB$40-45. Their RON95 petrol cost about THB$40 also. I feel, it is not that cheap.

Brand new Honda City RS is about SGD$28K (Freehold). Nice cluster landed property there, don't know how many bedroom is about SGD$120-$160K (Freehold) but foreigners cannot buy. I wonder how many locals there can afford to buy them. Can only rent. Or just find a gf there and stay with her.

I find that it is a nice place to retire at.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 26-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yes. When I was in Chiang Mai, it was really nice. Driving there is very shiok. The drivers are all very patience. They give way and they don't horn. They even give way to people crossing the road, especially elderly.

A bowl of pork noodles is about THB$40 (About SGD$1.55). But a cup of Thai green tea is also about THB$40-45. Their RON95 petrol cost about THB$40 also. I feel, it is not that cheap.

Brand new Honda City RS is about SGD$28K (Freehold). Nice cluster landed property there, don't know how many bedroom is about SGD$120-$160K (Freehold) but foreigners cannot buy. I wonder how many locals there can afford to buy them. Can only rent. Or just find a gf there and stay with her.

I find that it is a nice place to retire at.

If you stay chiang mai long enough, you will know where to get cheaper options. Noodles at 30Baht, Green tea 25baht.. petrol wise no comments since sort of standard price whole thailand.

3bedroom 2 storey landed property maybe less than 2.5million baht. about 100ksgd. even cheaper if you stay out of town, 2million about 80k have liao.

Happening wise, Chiang Mai girls still considered down to earth and innocent.. Lets hope it will continue this way, sad to see them kena bait by promise of high $$ to work in SG, very easy to know which girl you should siam when in Chiang Mai... Those who approach you call you Brudder!! These are those i will avoid.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
If you stay chiang mai long enough, you will know where to get cheaper options. Noodles at 30Baht, Green tea 25baht.. petrol wise no comments since sort of standard price whole thailand.

3bedroom 2 storey landed property maybe less than 2.5million baht. about 100ksgd. even cheaper if you stay out of town, 2million about 80k have liao.

Happening wise, Chiang Mai girls still considered down to earth and innocent.. Lets hope it will continue this way, sad to see them kena bait by promise of high $$ to work in SG, very easy to know which girl you should siam when in Chiang Mai... Those who approach you call you Brudder!! These are those i will avoid.
Yeah chiang mai girls gfe jin gao lat bro hahah if you like syt hehe cnx is for u haha
Old 30-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
john_321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Types of Girls in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Thanks for the FR bro
Thanks for the great FR bro!
Old 12-09-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 4
sammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboy123111 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a good sideline agent in chiangmai on Line. Their girls are pretty close to the pics and usually the new arrivals have very good attitude and service. They update their line daily with available girls and new arrivals. PM for the contact.
Old 16-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

First time trip with a couple of friends, most importantly 1 that can speak basic thai to help us game

For the paid scene, went to a few fishbowl/mp but felt the quality not great, maybe off timing but we usually went pre/post dinner timing.
FL twitter/websites/tele fake or advertising same gal, alot FL located nearby love boat hotel area.
Have chio ones and really cmi haha, strongly suggest go their room see 1st reject vs trying to incall, even video call/pics can fake.
About 1.2-2k a pop, can nego depending her popularity and schedule.

Asian catered beer gardens like icon, rad etc had tour buses full of asians lol.
Very cute girls, barely any English but some had basic chinese, manage to pickup once post supper but they insist going in their group probably protect their sis+free meal so need to keep the atmosphere fun.

Same thing at clubs/warmup cafe, really cute girls but barely any english despite all the universities around, need thai to bridge the gap 1st.
Found English speaking OLs/uni gals off apps but needs more time to be put in. Invited my group to meet hers at infinity and had a good time later.

If I come back on a solo trip, I probably won't go beer garden/club as the interaction is quite odd solo. FL I would skip MPs and go scooter around directly. Normal girls are suprisingly quite open if you keep the mood fun.
Old 18-09-2023, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick119 View Post
Yes they call it Sandwich Course (2girls 1guy). Phoenix Club also do it.

Last edited by LeBaron; 18-09-2023 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added info
Old 07-10-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am in Chiang Mai on Thursday, would be happy to meet if anyone is around.
Old 23-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
I have a good sideline agent in chiangmai on Line. Their girls are pretty close to the pics and usually the new arrivals have very good attitude and service. They update their line daily with available girls and new arrivals. PM for the contact.
Can share the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1