The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

I think it's pointless to look for them online nowadays. Those who are there are mostly looking to earn a quick buck. Some are prostituting themselves outright. Most of them are looking for some fun, yes, but they are not going to let you screw them for free as well.

I recently picked up one at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Sent my ah gong for an appt at the heart clinic and noticed a good looking helper taking selfie while waiting. I was going to the toilet when I noticed her. Came back, saw her with her employer, who's in wheelchair. Next moment, I saw her going off to the toilet.

Fast hand fast leg, approached TTSH counter staff and asked to borrow a pen. Wrote my number on a piece of receipt I found in my wallet, and went to wait for her outside the toilet. She came out, and I just went to her and passed her the slip of paper with my number on it. She was a little surprised, but she took the piece of paper.

Later that afternoon, got a missed call from an unknown number, and it's her. And we started chatting on Whatsapp. Blah blah blah about how her heart is broken and her Bangladesh bf went back home. Sent me a video collage of their lovey dove moment. Don't play play, her Bangladesh BF looks like some Bollywood star.

Arranged to meet for first time one Sunday. She made me wait 1 hour. I did, and just sent her home.

Continued to talk a little bit everyday, and one day, she was saying she had prawn allergic reaction and her employer won't bring her to see a doc. Offered to borrow her $50 to see a doc. Drove down and passed her the money.

In the meanwhile, compliment her about how sexy she looks, how pretty she is. Asked her about her boobs size, etc. Talk dirty. And turned out, she loves to talk dirty.

In less than a month, one of the weekdays, she says she can come out to exercise at night. Drove her to Geylang. On the way, asked her to take off her bra in the car. Reached Geylang, she requested me to buy birth control pills for her. Took her to buy from the street paddlers, and her D cups were jiggling in her T-shirt, braless, while we walked along Geylang. She was so embarrassed and was hiding behind me all the time.

Checked in to H81, whacked her 2 shots, and sent her back. Not so hot after all actually. Boobs are big, but saggy. Tummy is wrinkly. She looks better in clothes. But, good campaign!

Morale of the story, just approach them in person! Online is... mostly a waste of time I feel.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28582 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Ok, noted. No power now.

On a side note, where you guys get all these maids? So far, i tried skout, michat and tinder.

I only got 1 possible one, but her overall looks is kinda old for my taste.
Hi Bro, hope to see your return of my points once you’ve regained your power. Thanks.

There are many other apps & ways to get these maids if you’ve read a few hundreds of past postings & contributions given by many bros here. Some of the examples are:

1. Apps - Tagged, Waplog, Skout, Badoo, etc.

2. Maids Gathering Areas - LP, CP, PP, Botanic Garden, Garden By The Bay, Chinese Garden, etc.

3. Tea Dance - Orchard Towers, International Building, LP

4. HDB or Condo areas where the maids will be working & going to do their tasks

5. Beach areas & tourists attraction sites

All the best in finding your maid to enjoy.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Share another one of my story.

I was using the Michat app for awhile. One day, when I went to my best friend's house, I noticed that his helper is on the app.

So I added her, and chatted with her. And told her, eh, why you put ABC's son's pic on your Michat. Later I tell your boss ah.

While chatting, also realised that she's actually not that innocent la. Also another naughty one.

Told me, she likes to drink, likes to smoke.

Asked her out one day, bought her cig, and beer.

I am a Property Agent, and I had keys to one apartment that time, brought her there to drink. Long story short, ended up having 3 rounds of crazy sex. And more sex, in the subsequent weeks.

She has sinced went back, but heard from her friends she's coming back again.

On Michat, noticed her friend is on the app as well. Chat with her, and NB, she knows all the stories about me. Her friend basically told her everything.

The friend came and ask me. She always say she's very good in sex, is she good?

Ended up meeting the friend, and had some crazy sex with her as well.

She's even better! Anal, cum in mouth and swallow, car sex, she does it all. Her ass is one of the best.

Please do not PM me for contacts or exchange. Just hunt yourself, it's really not that difficult.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Sibei CSB sia this omg888
Old 12-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
your suggestion definitely doesn't work .. most ppl wont agree to meet u or even share his pic w you, just to exchange maid contacts ..

but you have a good point! so far, very few of my contact exchanges were successful, but that's how it is .. one maid chatting w you, doesnt mean she will talk to another guy, u cnt know that .. so it's a hit and miss game .. as long as both party understands this, i think it should be ok!

having said that.. if u have any contacts to exchange msg me
Thats why i said the best both and both maid meet , If all agree than exchange contact or direct to hotel , if not just continue do your own business ...
Thanks for your reply

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 13-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

To those bros whom i had shared the ctcs, so share your FR when you upped them. If unsuccessful, drop me a PM again, i can share a few more, but those are all paid ones.

Recently my michat is getting more responses. I wonder if there are new batches of Indon coming in after their quarantine. These fresh ones are going to be good, unlike those old over-used puss!
Old 13-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
I think it's pointless to look for them online nowadays. Those who are there are mostly looking to earn a quick buck. Some are prostituting themselves outright. Most of them are looking for some fun, yes, but they are not going to let you screw them for free as well.

I recently picked up one at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Sent my ah gong for an appt at the heart clinic and noticed a good looking helper taking selfie while waiting. I was going to the toilet when I noticed her. Came back, saw her with her employer, who's in wheelchair. Next moment, I saw her going off to the toilet.

Fast hand fast leg, approached TTSH counter staff and asked to borrow a pen. Wrote my number on a piece of receipt I found in my wallet, and went to wait for her outside the toilet. She came out, and I just went to her and passed her the slip of paper with my number on it. She was a little surprised, but she took the piece of paper.

Later that afternoon, got a missed call from an unknown number, and it's her. And we started chatting on Whatsapp. Blah blah blah about how her heart is broken and her Bangladesh bf went back home. Sent me a video collage of their lovey dove moment. Don't play play, her Bangladesh BF looks like some Bollywood star.

Arranged to meet for first time one Sunday. She made me wait 1 hour. I did, and just sent her home.

Continued to talk a little bit everyday, and one day, she was saying she had prawn allergic reaction and her employer won't bring her to see a doc. Offered to borrow her $50 to see a doc. Drove down and passed her the money.

In the meanwhile, compliment her about how sexy she looks, how pretty she is. Asked her about her boobs size, etc. Talk dirty. And turned out, she loves to talk dirty.

In less than a month, one of the weekdays, she says she can come out to exercise at night. Drove her to Geylang. On the way, asked her to take off her bra in the car. Reached Geylang, she requested me to buy birth control pills for her. Took her to buy from the street paddlers, and her D cups were jiggling in her T-shirt, braless, while we walked along Geylang. She was so embarrassed and was hiding behind me all the time.

Checked in to H81, whacked her 2 shots, and sent her back. Not so hot after all actually. Boobs are big, but saggy. Tummy is wrinkly. She looks better in clothes. But, good campaign!

Morale of the story, just approach them in person! Online is... mostly a waste of time I feel.
Totally agree. Have my fair share of hooking up with maids through online.. After few chat will start to offer their service. Or will tell stories for money. I will siam once they start to talk about money. Safe my time and theirs.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Remind me one incident in bugis kopitiam, this is true story and definitely not CSB.. i saw a malay guy walk past a maid and give her a piece of paper, the maid never even look and throw it away lol.. i can see her dulan expression.

It was a awkward scene for him as he saw her throw the paper away and many ppl was actually looking too.. He immediately exit out of the kopitiam and never look back lol
Old 13-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Remind me one incident in bugis kopitiam, this is true story and definitely not CSB.. i saw a malay guy walk past a maid and give her a piece of paper, the maid never even look and throw it away lol.. i can see her dulan expression.

It was a awkward scene for him as he saw her throw the paper away and many ppl was actually looking too.. He immediately exit out of the kopitiam and never look back lol
This happen when the guy take it too seriously, treating the maids as though they looking for real serious gf to marry type. They are just a maid, here to work n need sex also. Just need to treat them nicely with good intentions to understand them, can screw already. Sometimes the truth hurts but that's the only way to get them to hotel.
Old 13-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post

Don’t like that leh Bro Ahwolf. People share story, you sarcastically say CSB. Then when you share story is “true story and definitely not CSB”. Then what happened to the spirit of sharing experiences on this forum?
Old 13-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
This happen when the guy take it too seriously, treating the maids as though they looking for real serious gf to marry type. They are just a maid, here to work n need sex also. Just need to treat them nicely with good intentions to understand them, can screw already. Sometimes the truth hurts but that's the only way to get them to hotel.
Totally agree. You enjoy finish, pass to others. The maids also want attention and money. Don’t have to demean them, good ones can keep longer. I immediately wash hand once she take my creampie and start to say want to have baby. That is why i rather shoot face, mouth, breast also don’t let them have their creampie.
Old 13-01-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Totally agree. You enjoy finish, pass to others. The maids also want attention and money. Don’t have to demean them, good ones can keep longer. I immediately wash hand once she take my creampie and start to say want to have baby. That is why i rather shoot face, mouth, breast also don’t let them have their creampie.
Nong nong time i say liao. I tried paid, I tried tacit arrangements. Both can screw but i prefer tacit arrangements. They agree those wankers out here promising heaven and earth are nothing but scum balls, toying with lonely hearts. The 3 i ever had under this arrangement were like FB. They come over my place for the weekend. Makan I provide so either they cook or we eat out. If my house needs a little cleaning then i offer them extra. If they clean in apron & thongs i offer more These few knew there will never be a happy ever after but at there are ppl who can converse with them and break the monotony during the week days. It's like dating without looking for relationships or BGR type. These are usually the mature ones or MILFs.

The younger ones, hoo boy, all looking for a husband or some sort. But most of them are already mommies back home so some have thick suckable nipples. I will break the news to them stop day dreaming yet they continue. So they belong to the group where our esteemed bros in this thread go hump and change pussies or mouths. I leave these gullible group alone as i have no wish to break hearts.

But there's a group where i like to play. It's no secret maids of a certain country staying in posh districts tend to look down on locals, especially chinese males. Squinty eyes or spectacled, balding, fat noses, unkempt pubic hair, turns them off. To get their attention is usually a transaction. That's why i usually fire off the last few rounds on their hair so they will have to wash and later, rejoin her LP hordes, waiting for another male to pick her up as scheduled. I will shoot anywhere except inside pussies to prevent even the slightest chance of pregnancies. If a shrewd FDW can scheme very well, many of our brothers here will become reluctant fathers.

So if bros picked up any girls with wet or semi dried hair, pls take note hor. We may becum sperm brothers.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
To those bros whom i had shared the ctcs, so share your FR when you upped them. If unsuccessful, drop me a PM again, i can share a few more, but those are all paid ones.

Recently my michat is getting more responses. I wonder if there are new batches of Indon coming in after their quarantine. These fresh ones are going to be good, unlike those old over-used puss!
Hi bro can share cos.tks
Old 14-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro can share some contact to try out tia
Old 14-01-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Received a DH contact from bro Chris8080, Bella____

Added her in michat and was accepted almost in a instant

Ask her if can meet up for chit chat and she said it's OK on a weekday afternoon before fetching the kids

So I drove to SK to pick her up, found a MSCP and suggest moving to the back seats for a rest

Once shifted I pointed 👆 to her boobs and said I wanna eat that....

Was sucking her nipple by lifting up her shirt and felt slightly restricted by the bra. So I moved my hands to unhook the bra.

I helped her remove her bra and my jaw dropped. Her boobs is really really big for her built. Easily D+ towards E (I guess)

I continue to suck her nipples and she told me she want to eat. I asked her eat what, she pointed 👉 towards my LJ

Gave me a CIM, maybe swallowed a little and the rest spit on tissue

Then she told me she need to go fetch the kids already and ask me if can give her money.

I told her next time then give

Bro Chris8080 is open for contacts exchange, if you have DH for him, feel free to PM him.... 😬

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1