The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

was suppose to check Coyote Club and Fever last night in Phuket town but it was raining heavily till 23:00... so sian and hit the pillow. I guess I will give it a shot on my next visit next month.
Old 29-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Phuket on either Aug 13th or 14th for my monthly trip.... Any bro who is going there at the same time, we can cheong together. Please PM me.
Old 29-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Will be in Phuket on either Aug 13th or 14th for my monthly trip.... Any bro who is going there at the same time, we can cheong together. Please PM me.
hi bro i might be there around that time, not to sure about the dates only. i heard a newer club opened has a number like club 247 or something like this, must check it out.
Old 30-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hi bro i might be there around that time, not to sure about the dates only. i heard a newer club opened has a number like club 247 or something like this, must check it out.
Hey that's good dude... Please PM me if you going ahead with the trip. I for sure will be there. I will check the new club 247. BTW, where is the new club ? I mostly stay in Phuket Town.
Old 30-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey that's good dude... Please PM me if you going ahead with the trip. I for sure will be there. I will check the new club 247. BTW, where is the new club ? I mostly stay in Phuket Town.
hi bro. my friends in phuket told me about the new club. i myself have not been yet. check it out with your kakis and they may know.
Old 31-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hi bro. my friends in phuket told me about the new club. i myself have not been yet. check it out with your kakis and they may know.
The problem is I don't have kaki there.... My only colleague now in Phuket is a 61 years old Brits. Where is the club anyway... in the town itself near the Kortormor area or the old town ?
Old 31-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
Melster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Natto and Pink Floyd,

Been following this thread closely and know that you guys are really the most knowledgeable in the phuket scene.

I will most prob be there from the 15 to 19 aug. will be staying in patong beach though. but still would love the chance to meet up with you to learn the ropes and thrills of phuket.
Old 31-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
The problem is I don't have kaki there.... My only colleague now in Phuket is a 61 years old Brits. Where is the club anyway... in the town itself near the Kortormor area or the old town ?
i heard it's in town. same owner as residences, i think.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melster2008 View Post
Hi Bro Natto and Pink Floyd,

Been following this thread closely and know that you guys are really the most knowledgeable in the phuket scene.

I will most prob be there from the 15 to 19 aug. will be staying in patong beach though. but still would love the chance to meet up with you to learn the ropes and thrills of phuket.
Bro Melster... I am not the expert lah... I think bro Natto has far more flight time in Phuket than me. My preference has always been staying in town. I like the rustic feels instead of noisy Patong.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any bro going between 21-24 August..
Ha! I'm not familiar with Phuket Town..
Will plan to hang out around @ Patong Beach only.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
Melster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally booked my trip to phuket after 2 months of delay. will be there from the 15 to 19 aug. staying in summerbreeze - gal friendly and reviews are good.

will be alone to chill so any bros there during that time, please pm me to meet up.

will check some disco and some serious pure massages. will post an FR to update all on the experience!

till then, phuket here i come!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

Sorry Bro Melster... I will be there on the 13th to 14th. Perhaps Bro Natto can cheong with you as he mentioned that he might be there during that period.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bro Melster... I will be there on the 13th to 14th. Perhaps Bro Natto can cheong with you as he mentioned that he might be there during that period.
hi bros, i really dunno when i will be there. it's cho a bloc here. i need to find a contractor to hack the tiles in my condo in phuket and stay at the metropole. bro sassina, if you're reading this can u get me your special rate!!

Last edited by natto3; 07-08-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 07-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

I think Royal City is better than Metropole... and the price is not that much different. I will try the club you mentioned earlier if I can locate it or I will go to Fever.
Old 22-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I have gone through the threads and I am extremely keen in trip to Phuket town. This will be my first trip to Phuket, and I require assistance from the experience samster...

1) I understand that traveling around in tuk-tuk is expensive in Phuket, and I intend to rent a car. Any honest rental company to recommend?

2) Through the threads, alot of samster recommended hotels in Phuket town that are cheap and joiner free. Is there a website like asiarooms or something that I can make reservations?

3) Any good night spots such as coyote bars or Gentlemen's club to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1