The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

hey guys

i'd like to apply Long term visit pass for my wife. I see on ICA website that we're required to submit highest education certificates. But its been years since i graduated so we lost the certificates.

i'm just wondering if those are very necessary and have great impact on my application?

Bro retire, these certificates are necessary for ICA records and for your application purposes. If you lost them, PM me to get a replacement. You have to sign a statutory declaration to this effect.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro retire, these certificates are necessary for ICA records and for your application purposes. If you lost them, PM me to get a replacement. You have to sign a statutory declaration to this effect.
Lost Educational Certificates also can PM you .....

Lost Certificates must sign a statutory declaration

Even if this is true , the applicant will sign all this documents in front of the ICA officer when they turn up for interview appointment and verifications of documents ...

I dun think there is a logic to sign from you or in front of you ... unless u work in ICA and I cut queue and get a private appt time with you ...
but then possible meh ???

When I helped appeal for my friend's case, we never sign any statutory declaration for any documents we unable to produce ,,, only need to write in with a letter of explanation why you do not have the documents ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I dun think there is a logic to sign from you or in front of you ... unless u work in ICA and I cut queue and get a private appt time with you ... but then possible meh ???
My guess is bro ICAlaw101 is trying to tell you he is a Notary Public and you have to sumpah in his presence.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
My guess is bro ICAlaw101 is trying to tell you he is a Notary Public and you have to sumpah in his presence.
if u tell me lost IC or loss passport or birth certificate or LTVP or PR certofocate .. okie lah .. that i agree ...

But then educational certificates u know .. dun u think is strange ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

When I helped appeal for my friend's case, we never sign any statutory declaration for any documents we unable to produce ,,, only need to write in with a letter of explanation why you do not have the documents ....

Bro shysaint, did your fren succeed in appeal? A letter of explanation only explains a loss of a document. With government agencies, they operate by a statutory declaration except for the loss of nric and passport, of which a police report is sufficient. A letter of explanation has no legal effect. I can explain that I lost this and even if I lied in the letter of explanation, there is no legal punishment. Theweight of a statutory declaration is stronger as it carries the legal punishment of fine or jail, if it was false.

There is no magical Q in the ICA. So long as you know its system and protocol, it would be an easier route.

You will need e statutory declaration to replicate important certificates such as that from key education institutions such as poly, uni.

I am also not a notary public. Incidentally, you do not need a notary public to sign a statutory declaration, a commissioner of oath will do.
Old 13-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro shysaint, did your fren succeed in appeal? A letter of explanation only explains a loss of a document. With government agencies, they operate by a statutory declaration except for the loss of nric and passport, of which a police report is sufficient. A letter of explanation has no legal effect. I can explain that I lost this and even if I lied in the letter of explanation, there is no legal punishment. Theweight of a statutory declaration is stronger as it carries the legal punishment of fine or jail, if it was false.

There is no magical Q in the ICA. So long as you know its system and protocol, it would be an easier route.

You will need e statutory declaration to replicate important certificates such as that from key education institutions such as poly, uni.

I am also not a notary public. Incidentally, you do not need a notary public to sign a statutory declaration, a commissioner of oath will do.
Bro, my suggestion to you is , learnt how to quote a sentence ... very confusing to read ....

Yes , she have successfully appeal , she is now able to enter SIN ....

The letter of explanation I have submitted : Reasons unable to Submit my 1st copy of Vietnam Passport ... of course this letter is accompanied by the local police report.

i think you are quite out of the loop ... do u know that NOW lost of IC DO NOT need to make a police report anymore, just proceed to ICA to declare and do a new 1,

Yes I agree that letter got no legal binding but I cannot agree it is of no use ... if this case then why ICA ask for letter of explanation, letter of request and etc .... this are the few examples which ICA has requested ...

1. when u apply for PR or LTVP, ICA also require you to produce a letter from the employer about your employment ...

2. Letter of explanation if you are unable to produce the documents ...

3. Letter of intented visit ....

I strongly believed that these letters are used as a cross reference to other areas, I guessed it is still a valid document

IN that particular post, you are talking about educational certificates ... so i hardly understand what u trying to share? so far i never read from any education institute that I need to make a statutory declaration to obtain a replicate of the educational certificate ... even that time when I lost my Insurance certificate, I just go to the office, tell them I lost and make a $30 dollars and I get my deplicate copy. ...

MAybe now need lah, I not sure , thats why I would like to say this is a good place to learn new things ....

YEs, obviously I know there is no magical queue .... the way u mentioned is like we can get an express queue to see u mah ....

End of the day ... in order to expedite and succeed in your appeal , request or whatever ...

JUst remember, submit what they have requested , translate what is needed, do not stop there, appeal and appeal, i believe one day, your request will be granted.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
broken_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Really could use some good advice.

I have a Thai gf who used to work in a legal brothel in Geylang. Before she went back to Thailand (Around Aug 10), she was briefed by Anti-Vice and ICA officer that she can only return back to Singapore after 4 years, and that there was no chance that she could marry a Singaporean. However some of her friends who went back just a week earlier were informed that they could return back after 2 years. I am stumped. I am genuinely considering marriage with her, but there are simply too much uncertainties in terms of Immigration procedures.

I have been following this thread for some time now trying to string together some potential answers / plausible steps to take at the Immigration side of the house. A lot of Bros have kindly provided their inputs, but there always seem to be counter-propositions by others. For instance, some would suggest getting registered and certified in Thailand which will increase the probability of getting married here, but others would say it is virtually pointless. Some would say that marriage is certainly within reach if you constantly appeal, but others would say that it is not possible no matter how long or hard you try.

May I ask if there is anyone who have had recent success in a situation like mine, who can offer some good advice? I do plan to register with her in Thailand this year, but what next? Wait for 2 yrs? Wait for 4 years? Grab a lawyer? Write to an MP? Just heck and try at Immigration myself?

Please please advice.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_heart View Post
I do plan to register with her in Thailand this year, but what next? Wait for 2 yrs? Wait for 4 years? Grab a lawyer? Write to an MP? Just heck and try at Immigration myself?

Please please advice.
If you really love her , then go ahead and marry her ... what are you considering ??? u mean if she cannot enter, then you dun marry her ???

The first advice is ... there is no SINGLE solution .... No one can also give you an exact answer ....

Whatever means you think off, go do it ....

Secondly, what ever you appeal for also depends on your means to support her , you rmerit, her merit and what offence have she committed and etc ...

There is no specific answer ... and until you and her are legally married, no matter what you request to ICA, you will NEVER get answer....

1 yr...2yr..3yr...4yr... no one knows the exact answer ... and no point comparing her ban and her friend's ban ... all scenerios are different ...

whether to married in Thailand 1st or you wish to appeal and married in Singapore ... its your call ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

Bro broken heart,

Perhaps you check whether she could come in with ICA and when before the marriage. It can be frustrating being married and separated for 2 years of her ban. ICA sets a ban of 1 to 2 years for WL as this is a safe buffer forehand HIV related symptoms to surface and statistically most new HIV cases surface during this period. It is difficult to do personal appeal for WL entry on your won. Seek professional assistance of a lawyer. But I do wish you all the best in your marriage.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Perhaps you check whether she could come in with ICA and when before the marriage.
Check ??? the qn now is who Bro Broken heart related to her ???

I have wrote in to ICA countless time on why my friend is ban? Why this process is done to my GF ... the ANSWER to you is "acoording to R&R xxxx ... for the the security and safety of SIngapore ... xxxxxx

You want the email , I can show you ....

The most IDEAL approach is not to CHECK with ICA .. BUT ... TO APPLY AN ENTRY VISA for her ... fill in all the necessary and BRO brokenheart acting as her GUARANTOR ..... together with a Letter of Request (Which is Needed) of Intent to ROM in Singapore as the Primary reason.

IF not sucession , appeal again ... the qn is How Long you Got the Heart to appeal .....

Case 1 : I Help my friend to appeal for 6 mths before the ban was lifted , spending hundreds of $$$ for translation of documents needed by ICA ... considering she was banned to entered SIngapore for 1 yr ...

Case 2 : I also advice my friend to keep appealing .... appealed for 1 yr, constant interrogation by ICA , checking on back acounts, finally ban lifted, allow to enter Singapore for ROM, now wife granted LTVP for 1 year.

Above cases are without help from MP, lawyers and etc ... BUT with the Heart ... The heart to keep appealing ...

Quote:
It can be frustrating being married and separated for 2 years of her ban.
HE can go see her in Thailand wat ... You never heard the quote " LOVE got NO Barriers"

Why get frustrated ??? EIther give up the realtionship or do something ...

Quote:
ICA sets a ban of 1 to 2 years for WL as this is a safe buffer forehand HIV related symptoms to surface and statistically most new HIV cases surface during this period.
Yes ... most logical post that I fully AGRRE

Quote:
It is difficult to do personal appeal for WL entry on your won. Seek professional assistance of a lawyer.
Difficult - YES , i fully agree .. why ... coz you are NOT related to her ... who are you to appeal for her ?

Lawyer = Yes, Probably ... Can u effort to pay a lawyer to appeal for you for 6mths to maybe 1yr - 2yr, or even longer ....

End of the day, nothing beats applying for an entry pass and act as a gaurantor yourself ...

When all alternatives failed... YES maybe go to MP , lawyers and etc ....

rgds ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Bro shysaint,

Perhaps you can share email from ICA so that fellow SPF bros can share info Do blank out the date and time of email, names and passport references and ICA reference no to protect your fren.

I can then use this as a further illustration to explain and share with fellow bros based on my knowledge of ICA law and protocol.
Old 15-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro shysaint,

Perhaps you can share email from ICA so that fellow SPF bros can share info Do blank out the date and time of email, names and passport references and ICA reference no to protect your fren.

I can then use this as a further illustration to explain and share with fellow bros based on my knowledge of ICA law and protocol.
bro .. sure why not ...

once I found the email. i will up load and share the links ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
broken_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for all the prompt and elaborate answers. Really appreciate them lots! I hope these personal sharing / success stories keep coming because they are really really helpful! At least for me!

I will go ahead and try with the Entry Visa and Letter of Request after I have registered our marriage in Thailand first. Will not give up trying!

If anyone has any other useful inputs do share pls! Thx!
Old 15-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_heart View Post
Thanks bros for all the prompt and elaborate answers. Really appreciate them lots! I hope these personal sharing / success stories keep coming because they are really really helpful! At least for me!

I will go ahead and try with the Entry Visa and Letter of Request after I have registered our marriage in Thailand first. Will not give up trying!

If anyone has any other useful inputs do share pls! Thx!
Well done Bro ...

Knowing what is the important thing to do 1st is the crucial step towards what lies ahead ....

Cheers .. and Good Luck for Everything ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote fm bro shy saint

once I found the email. i will up load and share the links ...

Bro shy saint have you found the email so that fellow bros can share?

On the issue of repeated trying, it is not the case for ICA that you apply for a visa or long term pass and appeal many times, ICA will grant you your wish. In fact doing this often and failing actually harms the cause. Otherwise, the simple logic is that if you applied for visa or long term pass and it gets rejected and you repeat it daily for a month, ICA will grant you the visa. At the end of the day, it is the manner in which you approach the appeal and the substance of the appeal that matters. At some point in time, you will need the professional assistance of a lawyer to organize things and present it in a different manner.

The professional approach is to find out the legal impediment or obstacle to the entry and provide sufficient and good supporting materials to ICA.

The morale of the story is to do it right and do it correctly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1