The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
remember PUSSY

forgot PRIVACY
Besides President and Chairman of Geylang SMC you could also be a creative consultant. I love 'remember pussy forget privacy'. A slogan like this could inspire us to cheong when we feel hesitant. It could be the new slogan for our playground in these times.

Re 'safe distancing, SE QR cum screening have to be all properly done' I was thinking why cum has to be screened and who would do the screening?

Well I guess we can only hope and pray at this point.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Some bros doing recce la
They are a part of our Airborne Warning and Control System (AWAC) except they don't fly.

This system will convey on the ground actionable intelligence to us on the question, 'when will Geylang open?'

As you may be aware from this thread, our finest minds are working 24/7 to find the answer to this question.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Besides President and Chairman of Geylang SMC you could also be a creative consultant. I love 'remember pussy forget privacy'. A slogan like this could inspire us to cheong when we feel hesitant. It could be the new slogan for our playground in these times.

Re 'safe distancing, SE QR cum screening have to be all properly done' I was thinking why cum has to be screened and who would do the screening?

Well I guess we can only hope and pray at this point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum
Old 19-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Finally its open ☺☺☺ ! Drive past by jalan molek just now and it is open ! Back in action brosss
Old 19-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
i wonder with SafeEntry who would dare go legal house..

later tio covid at legal house all ur visit history will be reviewed. maybe your spouse would be beside you when the MOH officer review to you.

E.g
MOH officer "Dear Mr xxx. we have notice you have visited geylang lorong XX House XX at 19/07/2020 1745hr. We have record that a Covid patient had visited the same service lady you have intimacy with on the day.

Jaw drop suay ka lao sai.
kena SHN with a super blackface wife that want a divorce with you.

Depends on how horny you are and how you view risk. If you think risk management means taking no risk at all, then for sure you will not go.

In the pre circuit breaker period I visited a week before CB was announced. No virus in me, no visit by MoH officer and $150 poorer. For that one hour though I enjoyed being a man and enjoyed the pleasures only a woman can provide.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If you hadn't told me I would have never known
Old 19-06-2020, 04:02 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah I see the crybaby $50 IslesofMarch and Dua Pao Sian are weeping again. Talking about being weak, I never seen a slut so weak he borrow his condo expat friend rental car to drive to GL. HAHAHA

No time to be entertained by you fools...CB is over too much to do.

All I wanted to say was according to my research and homework, there was a 100% BABOON at GL last night going around telling the bapoks about his codes and asking them why GL never open. He can't figure it out. He is still out there roaming the lorongs and wondering. Why ah? Why ah? My code is 100% correct leh.

Fucking idiot.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If you hadn't told me I would have never known
not semen

SE QR kills
Old 19-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Well said. Rudeness is indeed a weak man's imitation of strength.
I LMAO when I read that statement coming from a fellow who is well known to be rude, hahaha. I’m not referring to you bro, so no offense. Lol.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Finally its open ☺☺☺ ! Drive past by jalan molek just now and it is open ! Back in action brosss
Thanks bro! Just waiting for a brave scout like you to confirm my theory that GL will open in phase 2. Molek is my favourite place.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Thanks bro! Just waiting for a brave scout like you to confirm my theory that GL will open in phase 2. Molek is my favourite place.
Thanks for entertaining us by continuing to make an ass of yourself. LOL Why am I not surprised your budget is $50? One thing I love about my country is ppl at the bottom of the ladder really deserve to be there. This forum reinforces that people who only have $50 to spend for a fuck are idiots. Meritocracy for life!
Old 19-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Just now msg one of the gals and was told only open in pharse 3. So for the time being will be close till pharse 3.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Bingbingpiangpiang talk so much but end up never go... Warao
I waiting for ur personal update ciau
Old 19-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Anyway, just drove pass GL. My favourite henhouse not open. Never really go scout the rest.
Old 19-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Thanks for entertaining us by continuing to make an ass of yourself. LOL Why am I not surprised your budget is $50? One thing I love about my country is ppl at the bottom of the ladder really deserve to be there. This forum reinforces that people who only have $50 to spend for a fuck are idiots. Meritocracy for life!
Why are you still being so rude and abusive?

Looking down on those who don't have lots of money to spend is hardly gracious behavior and there is no guarantee you won't be in the same boat one day. Disaster can strike when you least expect it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1