The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 18-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

nowadays no more with good squirters around ???
Old 18-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 17
reavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to beholdreavl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
This Hui Jing sounds familiar. Did she used to offer unlimited shots in FL2 and will get you to book a room at Balestier Hotel? I remember her being tall, skinny and flat, and turning up in office wear (white top and black skirt?) and she even carried her laptop with her.

At first I was wondering if she was trying to give me the OL fantasy theme but she told me she actually just came from her real day job. Made me confused there and then lol.

Anyway, I only had 2 shots even though she offered unlimited. Just couldn't bring myself to fuck her anymore lol. It was literally closing my eyes and treating her like a piece of meat cuz her look wasn't my type.
yes bro other name was lisa if i not wrong.. face totally different from picture. but cause it was 150 for unlimited i just try.. after 30 min 1st shot then cannot stand liao lol
Old 18-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reavl View Post
yes bro other name was lisa if i not wrong.. face totally different from picture. but cause it was 150 for unlimited i just try.. after 30 min 1st shot then cannot stand liao lol
Yes correct another name is called Lisa
Old 19-07-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Thanks for the contacts.Gotten her contacts quite sometime ago before CB HA.
Finally got to book her. Understand from her that number is managed by someone else.
Looks - 6.5/10 she say she is 23. She have a priceless expression when she orgasm
boobs - A
body - 7 slim skinny petite size
bbbj - actually forget about it as i was too busy rubbing her pussy until she squirt on to me and got me super horny as 1 proceed to next action
painting - paint her until she came a few time with all her love juice gushing into my mouth
Fj - 9/10 the whole bed was already wet after painting her. buay tahan already as i poke my dick into her warm love hole and start thrusting her until she came and came. Position her on side of the bed with both legs on my shoulder and fuck her hard and she just squirted all her juices all over the floor, like a spilled cup of water... the place was kinda flooded
Then doggy her... Then flip her over back to missionary and engaged turbo speed and thrust her non stop and water just splashes and splashes... whacked her until i splashed all my cum all over her until kana her face also...

Just my humble FR and Please do not ask me for contacts, thank you
Thanks for ctc share, below my MR

潮喷女皇瀑布之战

细品着兄弟们分享的5-6个战报(MR+FR)之后,确定了敌我双方虚实,果断立下了时间,下了战书。

Name: Cheryl
Face: 7/10
Boobs: Natural Small A
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 Playful, Hyper, Wild ❗️
Shower tgt : No (bathroom too small)
Massage: Never try, my aim is not this service
BBBJ: 9/10 (very hardly for a gal to release me in purely BBBJ, only 10% she combine HJ)
HJ: combine 10% in BBBJ, unable to rate
French: 9/10 (kissing fish style)
Heavy Petting: 9/10 (go n experience urself)
Squirt: 9.8/10
Painting: 9/10 (super responsive)
CIM: 9/10(after unload, still perform gentle BBBJ with warm water, shiok❗️)
GFE: 8.5/10
ML Damage: Low 一二��
FL Damage:Nego urself
Location:9/10 (discreet, safe, convenient, no SafeEntry scan)
Ambient: 7/10 (small n no sound proof)
RTM: Yes

Squirt: In whole session, total squirt x7 times.

Painting position x3. First round, no warning sign, choked me. 2nd round, under warning sign, due to pussy movement up down, flow into my nose and choke again. 3rd round u can imagine the wetness of the bedsheet❗️

Reversed cowboy position, position straight upwards on my mouth, squirt x2 times, my hand is rubbing the boobs, and her pussy is rubbing my �� tongue, the juice just non stop flow thru my face, my neck, my shoulder and my chest, imagine my body all WET ❗️

69 position, squirt x2, whole session ends with both of us orgasm together❗️

To protect this rare gems, only share ctc with those bro that I have met before.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 19-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
domdom18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kindly share Cheryl contact pls. Thanks
Old 19-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros..

For those who PM me.. I have just responded to your request.

Pls note that they might not respond to new requests for obvious reasons. It may also be a situation where it's only for regulars until our situation improves.

Best to just hunker down, stay safe and do our part for now. Then when situation is better.. All play together.
Old 19-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Just asked an ML if she can squirt, she said yes will try and update you guys. Hope she not that kind say yes then go there try try give excuses cannot.
Old 19-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Yup like fellow members Newswing and John7201 says this Hui Jing operate out of Balestier, and she literally will wet the whole bed, very value for money.

bro can share contract hui jing want to try. thanks
Old 19-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddyddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM Cheryl contact?
Old 19-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Another squirter....
Back then I was fucking China PRC and Haonan ( The Pimp) was very popular.
This Fujian girl was very popular. HARD TO book. She swallow ( I might be wrong) and she wears school uniform. She was staying at Eunis / Changi.
Fair but small tits . Moan and groan really loud and she also squirt!

She returned home and was back to SIN and was staying in a Geylang Apartment.
TBC...
Bro can share contact. Thanks
Old 19-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
Thanks for ctc share, below my MR

潮喷女皇瀑布之战

细品着兄弟们分享的5-6个战报(MR+FR)之后,确定了敌我双方虚实,果断立下了时间,下了战书。

Name: Cheryl
Face: 7/10
Boobs: Natural Small A
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 Playful, Hyper, Wild ❗️
Shower tgt : No (bathroom too small)
Massage: Never try, my aim is not this service
BBBJ: 9/10 (very hardly for a gal to release me in purely BBBJ, only 10% she combine HJ)
HJ: combine 10% in BBBJ, unable to rate
French: 9/10 (kissing fish style)
Heavy Petting: 9/10 (go n experience urself)
Squirt: 9.8/10
Painting: 9/10 (super responsive)
CIM: 9/10(after unload, still perform gentle BBBJ with warm water, shiok❗️)
GFE: 8.5/10
ML Damage: Low 一二��
FL Damage:Nego urself
Location:9/10 (discreet, safe, convenient, no SafeEntry scan)
Ambient: 7/10 (small n no sound proof)
RTM: Yes

Squirt: In whole session, total squirt x7 times.

Painting position x3. First round, no warning sign, choked me. 2nd round, under warning sign, due to pussy movement up down, flow into my nose and choke again. 3rd round u can imagine the wetness of the bedsheet❗️

Reversed cowboy position, position straight upwards on my mouth, squirt x2 times, my hand is rubbing the boobs, and her pussy is rubbing my �� tongue, the juice just non stop flow thru my face, my neck, my shoulder and my chest, imagine my body all WET ❗️

69 position, squirt x2, whole session ends with both of us orgasm together❗️

To protect this rare gems, only share ctc with those bro that I have met before.
Used to visit an FL with the same name some years back. She was in her early 20s then and a real squirted. After each session with her, the bed would be super wet! However, she stopped, became an Insurance Agent and got married.

Reading your FR really brings back memories and hoping that she is back in this line coz I really miss her squirting and moaning!
Old 19-07-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
bro can share contract hui jing want to try. thanks
Please la. She was active more than 10 years ago liao. Too late for you bro.
Old 20-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Used to visit an FL with the same name some years back. She was in her early 20s then and a real squirted. After each session with her, the bed would be super wet! However, she stopped, became an Insurance Agent and got married.

Reading your FR really brings back memories and hoping that she is back in this line coz I really miss her squirting and moaning!
Lolz, trying a squirter is another diff exp, good to have a try, will never regret , cheers

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 20-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you guys please share Cheryl's contact/location?
Old 20-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Lots great post .
Any kind bro to share Cheryl’s contact?
Thank u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1