The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
jxcool21 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

bumpbumpbump
Old 08-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Bumpbump
Old 08-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

bumpbump
Old 08-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Bumpbump
Old 08-12-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post

Location wise is not good, curtain style with no privacy, and will keep asking to keep noise down to prevent others from hearing. That alone is a turn off to me.
This was quite turn off for me too. I mean, as if others don't know what is going on Maybe tell them it will attract more customers and make customers cum faster if the ladies moan loudly and seductively , lol
Old 08-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
kumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Walk along the road... there are so many of them
can quote me which MP got curtain type with SYT gal?
Old 09-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This was quite turn off for me too. I mean, as if others don't know what is going on Maybe tell them it will attract more customers and make customers cum faster if the ladies moan loudly and seductively , lol
i also turn off by the curtian concept too. Especially when you want to have a good relaxing session and ur surrounding is filled with laughters and talking........i tried amy at maude road and yuki at syed alwi both are 2nd level and curtain concept.....
Old 09-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
She is good friends with 小萝莉 and working in the same place, probably give it to you if you ask her
Ok,think find her ad in some site. Short hair with mole 😍 not bad .
Old 09-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

those curtain certainly doesnt provide any sense of security. but it give a little bit of thrill. since the rest of the customer are also doing the same thing as you I just give my all and enjoy the session anyway. ill book the earliest session possible if i want to avoid other customer.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
those curtain certainly doesnt provide any sense of security. but it give a little bit of thrill. since the rest of the customer are also doing the same thing as you I just give my all and enjoy the session anyway. ill book the earliest session possible if i want to avoid other customer.
I feel more turned on and hard when I can hear the lady moaning unrestrictively and when I release I can shout as hard as I want. Maybe other Bros prefer the thrill of making the lady high yet she cannot moan sorta like JAV NTR. To each his own 😋
Old 09-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to meet MNZ, wish me luck guys. Lol.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Fr on MNZ

Whatever been shared are true lah, so i won't go into details. What impress me the most was how aggressive and wet she was!! After the massage or whatever you call it ah and the GQ, comes the main event...

She licked me all over, from the legs, butt cheek, asshole, back and my ears. I fingered her while she blew me and within minutes my hand were drenched with pussy juice. During cow girl position she squirted twice, drenched my dick with juices, surprised her pussy abit tight. Doggy, she squirted again! Missionary, i got a good look at her. Face wise ok lah attractive, body wise meh. She asked me to fuck her deeper while i busy kissing her her neck and tits, too bad her body had this bad saliva odour. She squirted again and i pulled out, shoot my load all over her chubby tummy lol. The bed is wet from pussy juice and sweat!! Its was intense.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
Fr on MNZ

Whatever been shared are true lah, so i won't go into details. What impress me the most was how aggressive and wet she was!! After the massage or whatever you call it ah and the GQ, comes the main event...

She licked me all over, from the legs, butt cheek, asshole, back and my ears. I fingered her while she blew me and within minutes my hand were drenched with pussy juice. During cow girl position she squirted twice, drenched my dick with juices, surprised her pussy abit tight. Doggy, she squirted again! Missionary, i got a good look at her. Face wise ok lah attractive, body wise meh. She asked me to fuck her deeper while i busy kissing her her neck and tits, too bad her body had this bad saliva odour. She squirted again and i pulled out, shoot my load all over her chubby tummy lol. The bed is wet from pussy juice and sweat!! Its was intense.

Bro. You mentioned she has the bad saliver ordor. This won't turn you off?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Bro. You mentioned she has the bad saliver ordor. This won't turn you off?
Aiyah, when you in 'the heat of the moment' just plow thru la! Keep the momentum going lol
Old 10-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
Fr on MNZ

Bro ,MNZ allow you to do raw ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1