The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 26-09-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Syt there is 1. The other 2 can consider milf. 1 of the milf shop got 1 big neh neh which can cover and hide your face in her big boobs.
bro can intro the big boob milf?
Old 26-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share the damage for upping nana? 2b or 3b?
Old 26-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick3scarlet View Post
Recommend for bros to think with big head instead of small and just use a condom. Not ashamed to admit almost raw but like what this bro mention, the smell really was so strong that it brought me back to my sense haha. Most importantly must Chiong safely so can Chiong longer haha
Seems all Viet like to get RAW...now she really got a CCB

I stop visiting her for a long time till last week I message for fun and she say she was on outcall service from 2pm for the day.

Ya I think sooner or later will be a FT FL but now also no difference. Go in shop straight strip her and bonk liao. But need to stand the very fishy smell below. Causing me to have ED....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-09-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

I stop visiting her for a long time till last week I message for fun and she say she was on outcall service from 2pm for the day.

Ya I think sooner or later will be a FT FL but now also no difference. Go in shop straight strip her and bonk liao. But need to stand the very fishy smell below. Causing me to have ED....
Mayb she got rotten pussy? ? ? ..

Juz like rotten egg, rotten meat, rotten fish or any foods that are not fresh they will hv the rancid smell rite? ..
Old 26-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlseries View Post
Sure bro. Pm me.
Old 26-09-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Mayb she got rotten pussy? ? ? ..

Juz like rotten egg, rotten meat, rotten fish or any foods that are not fresh they will hv the rancid smell rite? ..
Is ok. Anyway she got many out call business that book her half to 1 full day. SG is a heaven for ML and FL since day 1. All the ML/FL I talk to wants to come SG base on their friend past experience saying SG alot of carrot and they get this and that..so all want to come. Very easy money.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is ok. Anyway she got many out call business that book her half to 1 full day. SG is a heaven for ML and FL since day 1. All the ML/FL I talk to wants to come SG base on their friend past experience saying SG alot of carrot and they get this and that..so all want to come. Very easy money.
Yeah bro, very easy money

After the MLs/FLs return to their home countries they start to buy land buy house buy car buy husband liao thanks to all the rich SG guys ..
Old 26-09-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Because with raw they can squeeze more money from customer.

Extra allowance for hazardous duty

Though i stop visit once massage become meaningless. Good massage is compulsory requirement for me. If just bonk might as well go find WL is cheaper.
Old 27-09-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
She provide 1 b services- hj only
Budget price for 60 mins massage
Budget with limited happiness and enjoyment. Not worth it.
Lucky to find better enjoyment elsewhere with a good budget price.
Old 27-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlseries View Post
Sure bro. Pm me.
Old 27-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
Smarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read some good reviews about Y*Y* at JK. Any reviews on other MLs ftom the same place. Heard there are some viet ML as well. Anyone worth to try?
Suggestions welcome.
Old 28-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From what I know many up her already. Last week I try to book her and she was on out call service from 2pm till off work. Few times I tried to book her and was on outcall. Raw anot I think all ML will raw depending on their comfort level of the customer especially viets. Do it at your own risk, like 1 viet very famous in Jurong Yuhua area. Let all customer raw and say they are the only one she give raw before. In the end information was share here and all came to know all customers she rawed with CIP....Wonder till now she have HIV already?

Are you the guy who got kced by nana and try to find info if she raw or get bonk by anyone? My answer is YES and no need ask how I know....I am the first one that share her details when she is here for the first week. First time I go, totally cannot insert at all and she say 1.5 year never had sex already. Last I go up her hole very loose and have very strong smell like kana bonk many times and never wash so now never visit anymore...base on her looseness from the first time many had bonked her. LOL..
Haha no KC just happen to up her recently so just want to see rates, how much for FJ?
Old 29-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to Ask here.
Anyone tried 18* TPY. Saw 2 PRC MLs there.
Saw signboard stated 50/hr.
Room looks dark dark.
The ML name :L*L at the counter. Looks quite pretty for a mIlf.
She came out asked me" An moh mah?" I replied " Xia ci ba gan ci bao"

Any bro can advise on this MP via PM?
Old 30-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Eva (ex S** S***) is now at Block 5** Bedok.
Joint has rooms, 55 per hour.
Joint is newly renovated and looks good. Her massage is good.
Standard aftercare and damage, I believe.
Hi can share Eva ctc? Thanks!
Old 30-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Hi can share Eva ctc? Thanks!