The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 13-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I intend to let this die down naturally because I could feel that she was expecting something productive out of our encounter. Yeah, this is indeed an experience I never thought I would be caught in.
Bro Jacque,
God is telling you something here. Any girl you shagged after drinking is going to be in the same family as your ex.

So moral of the story, please have better liquor control.
Old 13-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I intend to let this die down naturally because I could feel that she was expecting something productive out of our encounter. Yeah, this is indeed an experience I never thought I would be caught in.
Ex MIL

Old chapter

If you get the time, one day tell her you didn't know the connection

Or leave it like that
Old 14-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Last night I had the most bizarre encounter. Never really expected this to happen. And I am still trying to reel in from my shock while I am writing this down. Perhaps spilling the beans is its own therapy.

With the opening up and dining out allowed for vaccinated people, after a friend of mine declined to meet up, I met up this woman in her 30s I knew from some online dating app couple of weeks ago when the pseudo circuit breaker started. Casual chats led to promises of meeting up when dining in is reopened. We didn't have time to make any reservations or check if anywhere good was open, so with nothing fancy, just fast food, we ended up meeting near a town centre in the outskirts of the main town centre. She is a naturalized Singapore citizen with about 20 years of residency status in Singapore.

As the chat went on, we ended up chilling out at her place, a resale flat she bought as a single recently, along with some wine I drove back home to collect.

While drinking and indulging in chit chat, with music in the background things got a little warm and hands started to run around a little wild on her sofa. Things got rather escalated with alcohol coursing in our blood and we started making out in her living room. To be honest, I wasn't prepared for this as I initially thought this would end at the fast food outlet. The first time ended with withdrawal method and I spilled my semen on her abdomen. She cleaned herself up and we continued chatting while we snuggled on her sofa with netfix on her TV playing some raunchy Asian program. Things got heated up with the digital copulation presented somewhat expectedly and we ended up having another shag. This time I didn't pull out and shot everything into her pussy.

She didn't frown and in fact relished at the thought of having another go into her pussy again later which we did before the 4th hour started. We did it again in the shower with all my semen in her and in bed after that. We did 6 times throughout the night till morning after I woke up this morning to call in for urgent leave. Dry and exhausted, I finally dragged myself out of her bed.

Yes, I thought this is going to be an affair I can keep until I saw the photos on her wall. Didn't get a good look last night with the dimmed lights and blurry drunken stupor. Now, with the morning sunlight clearly lighting up the flat, I froze before a picture.

It was an old group photo with several young adults one of which bears resemblence to the girl I just shagged multiple times overnight. And with them stood an older adult whom I recognize to be someone I know pretty well.

"That is my aunt, she was the one who sponsored me to come to Singapore." I didn't comprehend her context of sponsorship but I was more concerned with that 'aunt' she mentioned. That 'aunt' is my former mother in law.

I didn't bolt out of the flat but I remember making excuses that I have a meeting to attend in order to flee. She just sent me a whatsapp like 15 minutes ago asking if everything's ok. This is a complete emotional catastrophe yet kinky and worrying at the same time. I know my previous marriage ended years ago but still, I don't want to be prospectively traumatised by meeting the woman I used to regard as the one who gave birth to the woman I fucked separately for years. Besides, that marriage didn't turn out well.

If she got pregnant and you marry her, you will see your ex MIL again in your wedding
Old 14-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

It was already a EX
So think it's ok

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6 bearcory 4/6 CRYBABY 5/6 Raul 6/6 japankimochi Relcom888 7/6 zlackzz
Old 15-08-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magericks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinolily View Post
U were right at first guess
Hey sis, care to share more on your story doing with construction worker?
Old 15-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Long time never post on me and the viet ktv girl.

Due to recent happenings to the ktv, she no go ktv work anymore.

Sometimes got men come to go room. Different men. Each time 3-4 hours. I think are customers.

Got one time, I was cooking dinner at common area. She came out to let a guy in. That guy look 40s, very fat, messy and rough. Got tatto on both hands. They went in to her room as usual. Normally customer come, i think they will drink and then have sex at the end because can hear the different sound. Play game will have laughter sound; have sex she will turn on loud music. Think she no want other hear. But this guy go in, immediately can hear loud music. Just after 15 minutes, got people ring door bell. That guy came out with no clothes, just a towel around his bottom half. He open door and let two more guys in. They are younger but look like that guy. Very rough and fierce and a lot of tattoo. All went in the room together.

I worried and go near the door to listen. Can hear my viet girl say something like no no cannot together. But the guys shout something like not up to you. Next 3 hours can hear fucking sound from the room. Finally around midnight, they left.

I was a bit concerned and i open her door after they gone. She is lying on her bed naked, with a blanket covering her. Her hair all messy and her lipstick smudged and her eye liner smudged like she crying. I quickly went to her and ask her if she ok. She is still weeping a bit.

I found out from her that first man is her boss. She owe him a lot money. She said her rent, money to stay singapore and she borrowed a sum of money to repay family debt at vietnam, all paid by this boss. She work and repay him every month. Now no work no choice. He then said he can waive the debt if she do this one time for him.

She didnt expect him to get the other two guys to do her together. One is a floor manager and the other is a papasam at the ktv. She no choice but to service them just now. But they very rough and force her do all sorts of things. But lucky they stick to their words, waive off the debt. So she at least ok now. Solve the money problem.

I hear already I feel so pity for her and I just hug her there.

Sorry I think i a bit out of point here in this thread. Thought just want to share a bit and also to let out my feelings a bit.

Last edited by SimpleGirl; 15-08-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGirl View Post
Long time never post on me and the viet ktv girl.

Due to recent happenings to the ktv, she no go ktv work anymore.

Sometimes got men come to go room. Different men. Each time 3-4 hours. I think are customers.

Got one time, I was cooking dinner at common area. She came out to let a guy in. That guy look 40s, very fat, messy and rough. Got tatto on both hands. They went in to her room as usual. Normally customer come, i think they will drink and then have sex at the end because can hear the different sound. Play game will have laughter sound; have sex she will turn on loud music. Think she no want other hear. But this guy go in, immediately can hear loud music. Just after 15 minutes, got people ring door bell. That guy came out with no clothes, just a towel around his bottom half. He open door and let two more guys in. They are younger but look like that guy. Very rough and fierce and a lot of tattoo. All went in the room together.

I worried and go near the door to listen. Can hear my viet girl say something like no no cannot together. But the guys shout something like not up to you. Next 3 hours can hear fucking sound from the room. Finally around midnight, they left.

I was a bit concerned and i open her door after they gone. She is lying on her bed naked, with a blanket covering her. Her hair all messy and her lipstick smudged and her eye liner smudged like she crying. I quickly went to her and ask her if she ok. She is still weeping a bit.

I found out from her that first man is her boss. She owe him a lot money. She said her rent, money to stay singapore and she borrowed a sum of money to repay family debt at vietnam, all paid by this boss. She work and repay him every month. Now no work no choice. He then said he can waive the debt if she do this one time for him.

She didnt expect him to get the other two guys to do her together. One is a floor manager and the other is a papasam at the ktv. She no choice but to service them just now. But they very rough and force her do all sorts of things. But lucky they stick to their words, waive off the debt. So she at least ok now. Solve the money problem.

I hear already I feel so pity for her and I just hug her there.

Sorry I think i a bit out of point here in this thread. Thought just want to share a bit and also to let out my feelings a bit.
oh yahor...almost forgotten abt u n yr vietbu ktv girl...so pitiful she...forced to hv sex with her creditors in her house to clear her debts ...simplegirl good hearted girl, go n help comfort her ...good tat u hv such a sex forum to release yr feelings to us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Force sex is like rape.Report them to police.
Send this fat guy boss, floor manager and papasam to jail.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-08-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

After that time, I start to care more about her. I will cook extra and share food with her. Slowly we became closer and she opens up more and more to me. We become very good friends.

I no want to talk about her personal family problems but she is a pitiful girl. After that time, she clear her debt already so she no longer asks customers come her place anymore. She said she dont want to do anymore she is sick of men. I ask her if she wants to save money by sharing room. She very happy agreed and we start to stay together.

I see her more like a close friend now. On the first day she move in, we spend whole day packing her stuff. She has a lot of sexy clothes and I anyhow say one lingerie very nice and will look very sexy on her. That night after finish everything, we were preparing to sleep. She go bathe and she come out in that lingerie I said very nice. She asks me if I still think she is pretty like last time we make out.

I said of course and she ask me if I want to do it again with her. Actually I want very much but I didnt dare to say. Because we become like friends and I scared she feel I close to her like the other guys. When she ask me like that, of course I would say yes. Then she just off the lights and we make out.

From then on, we make out very often whenever we feel like it. We can french for almost an hour on bed and just touch each other body. Other than licking each other to come in 69 position (i learn this word already), we like to rub our pussy together until we come too. Recently she buy those japanese cucumber, those long and thin ones, not the normal thick thick one. We use the cucumber and we put inside our pussy together on the two ends and we fuck each other like that. The funniest thing is one time after fucking, we are so high that she ate the cucumber on the side inside me and i ate the side inside her. So high.

Ok that is all I want to update. I think this ktv thing recently give me the chance to be with her. I dont know how long can last but i contented to be with her now. She is so pretty and sexy that I think I become a lesbian for her.

Thank you all for reading my story.
Old 15-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3667 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Force sex is like rape.Report them to police.
Send this fat guy boss, floor manager and papasam to jail.
Thanks, points returned
Old 15-08-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
TellMoreTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share SimpleGirl, thanks!
Old 15-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
After that time, I start to care more about her. I will cook extra and share food with her. Slowly we became closer and she opens up more and more to me. We become very good friends.

I no want to talk about her personal family problems but she is a pitiful girl. After that time, she clear her debt already so she no longer asks customers come her place anymore. She said she dont want to do anymore she is sick of men. I ask her if she wants to save money by sharing room. She very happy agreed and we start to stay together.

I see her more like a close friend now. On the first day she move in, we spend whole day packing her stuff. She has a lot of sexy clothes and I anyhow say one lingerie very nice and will look very sexy on her. That night after finish everything, we were preparing to sleep. She go bathe and she come out in that lingerie I said very nice. She asks me if I still think she is pretty like last time we make out.

I said of course and she ask me if I want to do it again with her. Actually I want very much but I didnt dare to say. Because we become like friends and I scared she feel I close to her like the other guys. When she ask me like that, of course I would say yes. Then she just off the lights and we make out.

From then on, we make out very often whenever we feel like it. We can french for almost an hour on bed and just touch each other body. Other than licking each other to come in 69 position (i learn this word already), we like to rub our pussy together until we come too. Recently she buy those japanese cucumber, those long and thin ones, not the normal thick thick one. We use the cucumber and we put inside our pussy together on the two ends and we fuck each other like that. The funniest thing is one time after fucking, we are so high that she ate the cucumber on the side inside me and i ate the side inside her. So high.

Ok that is all I want to update. I think this ktv thing recently give me the chance to be with her. I dont know how long can last but i contented to be with her now. She is so pretty and sexy that I think I become a lesbian for her.

Well done gal!!!! Lucky u!
Good for u to find love & a partner too.

>She is so pretty and sexy that I think I become a lesbian for her.
Does that mean you don't want a hard cork inside your pussy?
Or you want the best of both worlds?

Anyway, get a good vibrator and have more fun at home!

Last edited by redwolf; 16-08-2021 at 11:16 AM.
Old 15-08-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
She is so pretty and sexy that I think I become a lesbian for her.

Though this is SBF but after reading your story I feel more heart warmed than anything else. Not easy to find someone like that. Happy for you.
Old 24-08-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This happened few weeks ago and I were really unexpected.

I have a dinner with my subordinate and we have a good chat during dinner. As we having beer, so she quite open up to me and share with me a lot her personal life story. Suddenly she told me that her bf doesn’t like her drink with others, then I asked her why. She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink. I jokingly asked her then why you dare to drink with me, she said because I am her boss and she trust me. Then both of us just start laughing.

To be honest, I also didn’t think much about her. She is about 9 years younger than me, she is quite tall ~1.7m. She has very fit figure because she has a lot free time and does a lot exercise since her bf is oversea.

She drank around 3 pint of beer and start getting tipsy, and I can’t drink much because have to drive later. So I told her let’s go, I will send her home. She can’t even walk straight when we were walking to my car. No choice, I have to half support her and this is first time I feel her breast when she was leaning on me.

At that point, I still dare not think much. She is staying alone as her bf was stuck at oversea, so I send her up to her house. After got into her house, and I just let her rest on sofa instead sending her straight into her room.

Suddenly she push me down and start kissing me, I were quite hesitated at first as we were colleague. But she didn’t give me any chance to react, and her hand straight get into my pant and grab my little bro. She then took off my pant and gave me a wet bj! I can’t take it anymore, so I also remove my shirt then remove her dress. I lazy to go into too much details, and we done it raw and CIP!

The next day, we got into office and like nothing happened. She text me that we are all adult, we were just satisfy each other. She also told me not to worry and she took the morning pill.

Of course I also don’t want to get intro trouble, so this become a secret between us.
Old 24-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
This happened few weeks ago and I were really unexpected.

I have a dinner with my subordinate and we have a good chat during dinner. As we having beer, so she quite open up to me and share with me a lot her personal life story. Suddenly she told me that her bf doesn’t like her drink with others, then I asked her why. She then answered her bf knew that she always get horny after drink. I jokingly asked her then why you dare to drink with me, she said because I am her boss and she trust me. Then both of us just start laughing.

To be honest, I also didn’t think much about her. She is about 9 years younger than me, she is quite tall ~1.7m. She has very fit figure because she has a lot free time and does a lot exercise since her bf is oversea.

She drank around 3 pint of beer and start getting tipsy, and I can’t drink much because have to drive later. So I told her let’s go, I will send her home. She can’t even walk straight when we were walking to my car. No choice, I have to half support her and this is first time I feel her breast when she was leaning on me.

At that point, I still dare not think much. She is staying alone as her bf was stuck at oversea, so I send her up to her house. After got into her house, and I just let her rest on sofa instead sending her straight into her room.

Suddenly she push me down and start kissing me, I were quite hesitated at first as we were colleague. But she didn’t give me any chance to react, and her hand straight get into my pant and grab my little bro. She then took off my pant and gave me a wet bj! I can’t take it anymore, so I also remove my shirt then remove her dress. I lazy to go into too much details, and we done it raw and CIP!

The next day, we got into office and like nothing happened. She text me that we are all adult, we were just satisfy each other. She also told me not to worry and she took the morning pill.

Of course I also don’t want to get intro trouble, so this become a secret between us.
I ain't sure if this will remain as a secret as she texted you. Did you reply her text? Hope she clears these messages. Otherwise, if her bf chances upon them, I am afraid it will be a potential can of worms.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1