The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
What is the youngest/oldest you have fucked?
I think it's relative hahaha. Biggest age gap is someone 8 years my junior. But I think the "youngest" was when I fucked a underage guy unintentionally when I was 20.

Went to the old zouk to party on ladies night back then and hooked up with this guy who looked around my age, but was pretty shy. He was quite tall and fit looking, so I didn't bother asking his age also.

After the club closed we went back to his house and we fucked. Could tell he was very nervous and a bit inexperienced, but I didn't think too much. Just did what I could and tried to enjoy the experience.

By the time we were done it was about 6am. I was like so can I sleep here or you need me to leave before your parents notice?

He replied: "Sorry I need you to go cos I need to prepare for school"

I was so confused??

It turns out he was a 16 year old sec4 kid who had sneaked into zouk 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I was like WTF and made him swear never to tell anyone. Don't wanna go to jail for something so dumb 😂
Old 16-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
I've tried anal before a few times but I've never liked it tbh! First time was damn painful, cos we probably also didnt do it the right way. Next few times were okay but I just dont really feel it
Wow didn't know u r also sexventurous as to try anal, notti TS babe...yes feedback from yr kind that it is painful esp for the 1st time is the same except that there r many who enjoy it thereafter after getting used to it...not sure why u don't like it ??

Btw notice that u r deleting yr own thread title from yr latest posts...not sure why too ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it's relative hahaha. Biggest age gap is someone 8 years my junior. But I think the "youngest" was when I fucked a underage guy unintentionally when I was 20.

It turns out he was a 16 year old sec4 kid who had sneaked into zouk 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I was like WTF and made him swear never to tell anyone. Don't wanna go to jail for something so dumb 😂
I think tis law is meant more to punish guys who hv sex with underage girls although it can also be applied the other way round...but good thing u made him keep it a secret so don't hv to worry too much...it is v rare for girls to hv underage sex with guys, more often it's the guys who wants to hv sex with underage girls

Last edited by Rickey; 16-08-2021 at 01:04 PM.
Old 16-08-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow didn't know u r also sexventurous as to try anal, notti TS babe...yes feedback from yr kind that it is painful esp for the 1st time is the same except that there r many who enjoy it thereafter after getting used to it...not sure why u don't like it ??

Btw notice that u r deleting yr own thread title from yr latest posts...not sure why too ??
I don't understand this! Am I doing something wrong? I don't recall deleting anything 😅
Old 16-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't understand this! Am I doing something wrong? I don't recall deleting anything 😅
Nope...don't worry babe, there's nothing wrong...it's just a preference of some bros or sis in tis forum to remove it if they want to

Old 16-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

been a silent reader so far and loving it. Just thought i wanted to add my 2cts worth so sis rachel can rest easy.

16 yr old is not underage actually. It's legal to have sex with 16 year old iirc. It's 18 if it's paid (commercial) sex. so technically, no laws were broken

Question of my own to sis Rachel, did you try any extreme kinks? read in one of your past stories about how you were tied up and all. What's the most extreme kink you've tried? (saw elsewhere in this forum on how some like golden showers/scat but each to his/her own i guess)
Old 16-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Some of you have been asking about my sex life and sexual experiences so I guess it's time for another AMA. Just leave your questions here and I'll try to answer!
Hey sis, I have not seen this question (pls correct me if I have missed this)....but am sure all avid fans will want to know.

Will you be open to satisfy our fantasy about seeing your sweet body, in your very preferred state of being dressed (or rather undressed)?
Old 17-08-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bery View Post
Hey sis, I have not seen this question (pls correct me if I have missed this)....but am sure all avid fans will want to know.

Will you be open to satisfy our fantasy about seeing your sweet body, in your very preferred state of being dressed (or rather undressed)?
Prefer not to cos I wanna stay private 😅
Old 17-08-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
been a silent reader so far and loving it. Just thought i wanted to add my 2cts worth so sis rachel can rest easy.

16 yr old is not underage actually. It's legal to have sex with 16 year old iirc. It's 18 if it's paid (commercial) sex. so technically, no laws were broken

Question of my own to sis Rachel, did you try any extreme kinks? read in one of your past stories about how you were tied up and all. What's the most extreme kink you've tried? (saw elsewhere in this forum on how some like golden showers/scat but each to his/her own i guess)
That was my craziest already hahaha the guy even peed into my mouth. Never did scat but I did poop on a guy by accident once when we tried anal 😂
Old 17-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Prefer not to cos I wanna stay private 😅
Granted! But all we need is to see the private parts, to help you stay private! Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Old 23-08-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Recently thought about one of the most memorable trips I've had a few years back with my best naughty sisters Jess and Novi! I actually know them from different places (Jess from sec sch, Novi from JC), but I knew they would definitely get along as we all had similar interests.

We are planning a trip to a nearby beach island resort as a getaway, and we were all really excited about it! We planned for a 5-day trip, and each of us would take turns to plan one of the days (minus the first and last day as those won't be very eventful).

To spice things up, we decided on a challenge: We will all swop clothes! For the entirety of the trip, Novi will wear Jess's clothes, Jess will wear my clothes, and I will wear Novi's clothes! We will all pack for whoever we are assigned to, and only when the trip begins will we find out what clothing options we will have!

Also another rule: No underwear beside bikinis! It'll be weird for us to wear each other's underwear anyway.

Fast forward to Day 1: we met early in morning at the airport, ready to set off for our adventure!

I wanted to dress comfortably for the plane ride, so I put on a tank top and a pair of FBT shorts. Reaching the airport, I met with my friends and saw their clothings of choice — Jess was in a pink tube top that was hugging her boobs comfortably, but her pokies were super obvious. For her bottoms, she options for a loose pair of sweatpants that looked really comfortable.

Novi loves to look glamorous whereever she goes, so this was no different. Though she had a specs on for the ride, she was dressed well for the occasion, with a tiny crop top and a pair of tights that reached mid-shin.

This was when I suddenly remembered that we had to swap clothes with each from the start! I had almost forgotten about but Jess was so kind to remind all of us. After we checked in our luggage, we went to the toilet and changed clothes with each other.

I've seen both of them naked quite a few times, but this was the first time they were seeing each other naked! Novi was a little shy, but Jess being Jess, had zero shame about it. As we quickly changed into each other's clothing, we began to notice the real challenge...

We all had very different body shapes!

Starting with myself — I was much taller than Novi (almost 10cm), and my boobs were bigger as well (Novi is around a small B, while I'm a large C), as well as my ass. The biggest problem for me? Novi loves to wear tight clothing. This meant that her super tiny crop top was almost bursting by the time I squeezed into it, I was feeling so uncomfortable. The worse thing was her tights, which I had difficulty pulling up all the way, meaning that almost half of my butt was still sticking out of the tights! Anyone walking behind me could see my butt crack!

For Novi, she had other problems. Jess was a double D, and her clothes were all built to contain her giant boobs, boobs that Novi had none of! Putting on Jess's tube top, Novi was having a lot of trouble trying to keep it on. As she is much skinnier than Jess as well, the pants were extra loose on her, meaning that for every step she took, she had to keep pulling on her top and her bottoms to keep them from slipping off!

I was beginning to suspect that Jess had chosen these clothes intentionally!

Surprisingly, Jess had the most comfort, because of the loose clothes I chose. While my tank top and shorts still looked rather tight on her, our boobs and butt were closer in size, and I was taller than her.

With our "new clothes" all set, we made our way to board the plane and begin our journey!
Old 23-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Sis Rachel ,, please continue after you wake up
cant wait to read what happen after landing
Old 23-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 7
Starstream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarstream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue your sexciting journey
Old 27-08-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

Wonder what sort of clothes you guys would have packed for each other
Old 27-08-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
EricPaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should have a fun time at the beach island resort!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1