The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wah bro what time u went...
Gals not there zzz
I think this joint no have many gals.
Me & my colleague went after work reach there @ 5.30pm.... only have 5 gals come in.
Some more already have other customers so mummy put the gals sit one gal at each table. Every 5 mins the gals rotate and change tables like playing musical chairs. Mummy claimed more gals will be coming in later.... so both of us told her we go for dinner and will return later.

We went to Lor 19 eat turtle soup and zichar.... 2 more of our colleagues joined us and after makan.... the 4 of us went back to lvl 4 again @ 9pm. Same situation as earlier... although now have more gals but also have more customers now. I see like full house so for our table of 4 pax.... mummy only put 2 gals to sit our table..... and they will again rotate to other tables after 5mins. KNN might as well dun sit.

Feeling bored we ask for some dice & playing cards to play among ourselves.... bloody manager come and stop our games say not allowed to play as they no have gaming license.... wtf !!

This cannot that cannot somemore not enough gals.... so boring we call bill and left.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
I think this joint no have many gals.
Me & my colleague went after work reach there @ 5.30pm.... only have 5 gals come in.
Some more already have other customers so mummy put the gals sit one gal at each table. Every 5 mins the gals rotate and change tables like playing musical chairs. Mummy claimed more gals will be coming in later.... so both of us told her we go for dinner and will return later.

We went to Lor 19 eat turtle soup and zichar.... 2 more of our colleagues joined us and after makan.... the 4 of us went back to lvl 4 again @ 9pm. Same situation as earlier... although now have more gals but also have more customers now. I see like full house so for our table of 4 pax.... mummy only put 2 gals to sit our table..... and they will again rotate to other tables after 5mins. KNN might as well dun sit.

Feeling bored we ask for some dice & playing cards to play among ourselves.... bloody manager come and stop our games say not allowed to play as they no have gaming license.... wtf !!

This cannot that cannot somemore not enough gals.... so boring we call bill and left.

HAHA.... So bro end of the day did you all tip the girls? If you paid $100 i think is ridiculous. Based on what you described like musical chair then not even worth tipping at all. If you all still need to pay $50 also dulan.

In addition, do you all need to tip the mummy? I really cannot see the benefits of having the mommy there to increase the cost as she is all customers' mummy. Clearly her interest is not entirely on u. I think she is more of a crowd control or safety measures/compliance officer like that. Maybe the outlets should employ one role like that and get rid of the mommy system.

When they stopped you from playing cards and dices i think is because they remember they are under FNB license. Last time full fledge bistro license i think playing cards and dices are common right. We all understand that we are not actually gambling. Maybe they also scare they will lose the FNB license if they never follow.

You all see, they want to operator under FNB license and making bros here very unhappy and not entertained at all. However, during charging money time, they wanna be like KTV include mommy. tips and 17% extra. I think very lawless for the outlets to anyhow charge what they want and operate in between being a KTV and FNB. To the outlets advantages one they don't need to follow law like girls cannot rotate. If paid hundred and no rotation allow still ok. To the customers disadvantage one they act lawful, follow law compulsory food ordering and no play games etc.

Bros, why bother paying to go and end up sibei dulan. Money very hard to earn nowadays. Just wait for the whole stupid covid saga to end or find other hobbies like exercising etc. As long as the market price stays like this, just don't stupidly go get chop la. Hope government put more control and check. Fine them heavily and top up our reserves to benefit SINGAPOREANS.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
HAHA.... So bro end of the day did you all tip the girls? If you paid $100 i think is ridiculous. Based on what you described like musical chair then not even worth tipping at all. If you all still need to pay $50 also dulan.

In addition, do you all need to tip the mummy? I really cannot see the benefits of having the mommy there to increase the cost as she is all customers' mummy. Clearly her interest is not entirely on u. I think she is more of a crowd control or safety measures/compliance officer like that. Maybe the outlets should employ one role like that and get rid of the mommy system.

When they stopped you from playing cards and dices i think is because they remember they are under FNB license. Last time full fledge bistro license i think playing cards and dices are common right. We all understand that we are not actually gambling. Maybe they also scare they will lose the FNB license if they never follow.

You all see, they want to operator under FNB license and making bros here very unhappy and not entertained at all. However, during charging money time, they wanna be like KTV include mommy. tips and 17% extra. I think very lawless for the outlets to anyhow charge what they want and operate in between being a KTV and FNB. To the outlets advantages one they don't need to follow law like girls cannot rotate. If paid hundred and no rotation allow still ok. To the customers disadvantage one they act lawful, follow law compulsory food ordering and no play games etc.

Bros, why bother paying to go and end up sibei dulan. Money very hard to earn nowadays. Just wait for the whole stupid covid saga to end or find other hobbies like exercising etc. As long as the market price stays like this, just don't stupidly go get chop la. Hope government put more control and check. Fine them heavily and top up our reserves to benefit SINGAPOREANS.
Sorry food ordering under FNB is not compulsory. I must correct myself. The compulsory ordering of food is just another "ACT" lawful way which the outlets enforced upon bros to rip money off bros.

Bros, must always ask questions and don't just pay stupidly. If they force you to buy and you really don't want to just call the authorities to clarify. If the girls rotate too much already also can clarify with the authorities can they actually do that?
Old 07-03-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some fr probably written by alias. *Pre-covid saw all the good fr here and promotion on their fb page. Online Promo said 2 tower for 100~150 cant rmb how much. Called the number and a guy picked up, asked about the price of bottles because fb never put bottle price and we normally prefer drinking hard liquor. The guy quote 300+ which i think was insane, so i ask about the tower and he said 100+ is just for 1 tower. So ended up going somewhere else.
Old 29-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Went to the level 4 one with friends last night. I was told that there are 2 rooms. Small room minimum spending $100 and big room $200. We took the small room, enough for 3 pax + 3 girls, not more. Total damage 3 x beer tower @ $38 each + $12 food. Tips $30.
Old 29-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pizzahut1for1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Went to the level 4 one with friends last night. I was told that there are 2 rooms. Small room minimum spending $100 and big room $200. We took the small room, enough for 3 pax + 3 girls, not more. Total damage 3 x beer tower @ $38 each + $12 food. Tips $30.
Can seat in the room meh??
Old 30-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Can sing here?
Old 30-03-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro the room u went to is at level 3 or 4? If I am not wrong rooms at level 3 leh. Open hall concept is level 4. U sure tips is $30? I thought tips gal each is $100 and mummy is another $100?
Old 30-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Bro the room u went to is at level 3 or 4? If I am not wrong rooms at level 3 leh. Open hall concept is level 4. U sure tips is $30? I thought tips gal each is $100 and mummy is another $100?
lvl 4 got 2 roons, his pricingare right
Old 31-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

To reply all bros, we went to level 4. There is no singing allowed. Before u enter, tell the service staff that u want the small / big room and how much u are going to order. We just want more privacy and we plan to order 3 towers altogether. So the price sum up to more than $100, which is eligible for us to enjoy the small room.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To reply all bros, we went to level 4. There is no singing allowed. Before u enter, tell the service staff that u want the small / big room and how much u are going to order. We just want more privacy and we plan to order 3 towers altogether. So the price sum up to more than $100, which is eligible for us to enjoy the small room.
Mummy and gal tip how much?
Old 02-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Mummy and gal tip how much?
lvl 4 no need mummy tip.. maybe tip the waitress a bit
Old 04-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
lvl 4 no need mummy tip.. maybe tip the waitress a bit
U sure? I thought level 4 got room means got mummy also?
Old 04-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Just went today.

Level 3 closes on Sunday.

Level 4 have 2 rooms. Small room min spending $100.

First order is $58 (beer $38 + food $20)
Subsequent beer is $38/tower.

Vietnamese ladies (but all around 30-40 age. No syt)

Today cause level 3 close got few local ladies at level 4.

Nevertheless, do not expect playability like pre-covid time. Ladies are there to talk / play games only. Nothing more nothing less.

Btw, level 4 no mummy.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15732 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Just went today.

Level 3 closes on Sunday.

Level 4 have 2 rooms. Small room min spending $100.

First order is $58 (beer $38 + food $20)
Subsequent beer is $38/tower.

Vietnamese ladies (but all around 30-40 age. No syt)

Today cause level 3 close got few local ladies at level 4.

Nevertheless, do not expect playability like pre-covid time. Ladies are there to talk / play games only. Nothing more nothing less.

Btw, level 4 no mummy.
WOOHOO UPZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1