The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
Diamond from Silkstockings. Very pretty and tall in person. Pictures and real life are 95% the same. Tits are about B size and natural. Location central and discreet. Air con slightly faulty but bearable. No kissing allowed and her BBBJ a bit dry. Overall a great bonk.

Huh? No kissing allowed is considered a good bonk?
Old 15-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Joey from Devil House at 4pm today

Shower: SOP. Just washed my schlong.

Looks: 90% resemblance. Fair skinned but face has some craters.

BJ: Nothing to shout about. Blew me for like 2 mins b4 asking to fuck. Fine with me though as I was already hard.

Body: Slim with legit huge enhanced titties. On the hard side but can squeeze a little bit.

FJ: Cowgirl with those huge funbags bouncing in my face was niiiiice. 2nd shot was banging her missionary b4 I came on those bloody tits of hers. She said please aim properly because she didn't want to re-apply makeup again. haha.

Comms: Speaks simple english mixed with Thai. Works in some hotel in Pattaya. Gotta initiate convo with her or she won't speak.

Was an OK bonk for me. Still got 8 days to bonk her if y'all want. Cheers!
Old 15-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Candy (Vip888)

Location: 10/10 Covenient with parking near. Private room alone.
Looks: 8/10 80% same as pics but Slightly Milf look. Consider pretty and slutty looks.
Boobs: 10/10 Fucking awesome Big and soft. 100% natural. Dunno D or E liao.
Shower: 10/10 Clean me Head to toe with some teasing here and there.
Catbath: 10/10 Starts with catbath and then bbbj for quite a while till I am super harden.
French: 10/10 Speaks French well
Painting/Fingering: 7/10 She's ok and fine with it. No smell and trimmed.
FJ: 9/10 All positions allowed and she is really a hardworking lady. I was tired and she give massage to me in between the 2shots and squeeze the 2nd shot out of me lol. Shag..
GFE:8/10 Very Friendly with acceptable English.

Highly recommended for hardworking girls and natural boobs. But if u want 19/20/21 syt have to pass. She's probably 26-27 in my opinion.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicynoodle View Post
Candy (Vip888)

Location: 10/10 Covenient with parking near. Private room alone.
Looks: 8/10 80% same as pics but Slightly Milf look. Consider pretty and slutty looks.
Boobs: 10/10 Fucking awesome Big and soft. 100% natural. Dunno D or E liao.
Shower: 10/10 Clean me Head to toe with some teasing here and there.
Catbath: 10/10 Starts with catbath and then bbbj for quite a while till I am super harden.
French: 10/10 Speaks French well
Painting/Fingering: 7/10 She's ok and fine with it. No smell and trimmed.
FJ: 9/10 All positions allowed and she is really a hardworking lady. I was tired and she give massage to me in between the 2shots and squeeze the 2nd shot out of me lol. Shag..
GFE:8/10 Very Friendly with acceptable English.

Highly recommended for hardworking girls and natural boobs. But if u want 19/20/21 syt have to pass. She's probably 26-27 in my opinion.
Those papaya ate really tempting but I always crave for fair gals. Is she fair as the pic ?
Old 15-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Apple from SilkStockings

Introduction : Wanted to try Apple on her previous tour because of her sweet face and big boobs but that time was too busy and did not manage to try. And happen to see that she's back again so decided to give her a try. I would say the session was very satisfying.

Looks :
Apple certainly have that sweet and pretty look which keep looking also will not get bored of. In fact the whole session I just focus on missionary so I can admire on her sweet and pretty face. Greet me wearing a black dress with her hair letting down and a welcoming smile on her face.

Body :
She have a curvy body consider well proportioned for me. With a height I think around 1.6m tall. Have some tummy and stretch mark. Pussy is trimmed. Her skin tone color is thai tanned.

Boobs :
Should be Natural. Because did not confirm with her. Her boobs are soft and very handful. Allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.

GFE :
She give me the feeling like the gentle girlfriend kind. Her attitude is good. She will cuddle with me on bed after both shots and will initiate chat with me. Her English is quite good with some ang mo accent.

Frenching :
I had a good time frenching with her. Her style is kiss and french kind. The feeling when she kiss and french is very passionate. Really like a girlfriend to me when she french with me.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good for me as her suction is good. She even quite attentive and ask if I want BBBJ or CBJ.

FJ :
Because of her sweet and pretty look so I only focus on Missionary. 2 shots all release in missionary. During missionary, I still keep french with her while also pump onto her. Satisfying FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Apple is a gem where have the sweet pretty look with a good attitude and give the feel like a gentle girlfriend.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 15-02-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 17
lightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Naco (TeerukLover) this evening at 7
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=717310

Looks: 8/10: pretty syt with slutty look and braces
Body: 8/10 Nice tight and petite with cute B cups
GFE: 8/10 bit quiet as first but once ice broken she is quite friendly esp if you know Thai. not much english tho. Speaks French

Finished with my load dripping down her face...

Last edited by lightyears; 16-02-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro skykn kind enough to elaborate on Min svr ! appreciate tq

http://www.sexamazon222.com/10017100...001710017.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykn View Post
Just visited her this afternoon. Photos are accurate. She really syt.
Don’t expect commando service, though.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
With funboi around and asking people to be stupid and accept lousy service.

How can we expect any improvement.? Somehow sbf has become a okt or runner infested forum. Only OKT are victim and the punter time and money are not worth mentioning and just their luck.
All the excuses for poor quality girls and poor service.
Seriously, Dome 1 depends on good chiongster support.
And that depends on good quality girls.
I'm not here to support the Thai single mothers club, where your average $150 FL is a mother of one, has a Caesar scar with a rose tattooed over it and enhanced rock hard C cups with blackish nipples. And braces and bad breath...
Tell me you haven't seen girls like that plying the trade...
Seriously, these girls should be working as waitresses or something legit....
Too ugly to be hoes...
Old 15-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Quick FR for COokie

Quick report for COOKIE~

15/02/2019 at 5+pm

Cookie is a hokkien cai, Ang mor buey pai.
Slim, KOSONG fats. Enhanced Boobs just nice for her slim body.

BBBJ Bagus~
BOOM BOOM GOODDD na~
Doggy, carry, sitting, missionary just bring it ~
CIM? no problem!!!

GFE, i mixed feelings because i feel damn confused that i am speaking hokkien with a Siambu throughout the session. HAHA!!

RTF? I bonk BEST first... in fact, wanna ask okt to ask best and naco they can tarma a not. saw them together when i left and feel i wanna have them both at the same time.

Bro SK, can be done mai?

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 15-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I like this thread so much . Lots of traffic here compared to other threads. So much bickering too. Due to lots of fake images of FL posted in Dome 1, I brought some of my money to support the GL legal business. However, I am still keen to stay and observe if any improvements by the stables here. There are still some advantages when booking the FL comparing to those in GL

I like to encourage more cheongsters to post their FR here. More true FR will enable us to find the good FL and honest stables making us fuck happier. True? This will eventually bring good business to honest stables but eliminate the bad apples. Why not fewer bickering and more FR
Agree with u brudder....but a sex forum also cannot be too sanitized...pple verbal fuck each other is common n cannot be prevented...but dun go under the belt n start cursing each other family (e.g. ur mum or sis is a whore etc). We can have different views n dun share or agree with the views of others, but tat doesnt mean we cannot cheong for a common good...which is to hve more syts n chiobu for us to makan.

Make love...not war.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippley80 View Post
Bro Vicky got underboob scars?
No don't think so. Only a little bit of hardness. Feels mostly natural.

BTW her massage skill is also very good.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
With funboi around and asking people to be stupid and accept lousy service.

How can we expect any improvement.? Somehow sbf has become a okt or runner infested forum. Only OKT are victim and the punter time and money are not worth mentioning and just their luck.
maybe one day a new forum will come up again to replace
Old 16-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Those papaya ate really tempting but I always crave for fair gals. Is she fair as the pic ?

Normal for me. Not Chinese fair but not malay tanned.
So I would say its like opening the light and take photo type.
The Papaya is really juicy. If your hands are small, surely 1 hand not enough.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Talltales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

15/02, booked with bro sk from TRL For Quinn @4pm.

Reached on time but only managed to enter at abt 420pm. That’s the only negative thing I’ll say abt this session, because Quinn is 👍.

Looks 10/10, I say this only Becos she is more Chio in person compared to the photos.

Big room, strong aircon, toilet condition could be improved.

Quinn has very high gfe, speaks decent English, and was very sweet and caring throughout.

👍👍
Old 16-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ct001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Min from sexamazon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1